Stop believing in political solutions

Stop believing in political solutions

Stop coming to a imageboard run by freemasons and jews

Stop posting shitty threads with that cuck faggot murderer who doesn't know how to control his emotions like a nigger
Saged

>american grammar
>varg
>cuck
nice projection

stop believing in nigger tier VIKANGZ mythology and LARPing like an autist

>we wuz vikangz
>killed another person because he lacks impulse control
>niggers do that all the time
Hmm, really makes you think doesn't it?

Get your own culture.

>sucking hitlers micropenis
stop believing in nigger tier nat soc philosophy
>what is pre preemptively taking care of a threat?
are you some kind of bootlicker? just because he went to jail doesn't mean he was wrong

Nah, just a guy who knows how to control his emotions.

what would you do if someone were seriously threatening to kill you?

>seriously threatening
>Scandinavian metal bands who burned shit for no reason other than "muh feefees"
Yeah, sounds like the perfect mix of 'self defense from a man so retarded. They both deserved to be put down.

Stop stealing butter

stop using traditional agriculture

I'm from Norway and I actually saw what that fagtard did and the repercussions. He's no better than the Jews with all the history he destroyed. Just a massive faggot who thought that being an edgy fitte was super cool.

>all the history destroyed
so we lost a couple churches, cry more bitch nigga.

tell me some of the horrible repurcussions

>niggertier faen cries about muh heritage now
>destroyed the heritage of his people
Really activates those almonds

i think you misunderstood what i said

i meant that you basically lost nothing by losing those churches, and it had no lasting effect.

t. Not Norsk
t. Never been to Norway
t. Does not know what that did to the community
Sick argument bud. Let me know when you aren't 16 and actually understand the effects of landmark destruction for people in a country/city that is 1000 years older than yours.

what kind of destruction did it have on the community?

Norwegian here. Alt right as fuck.

Those churches are very important to the cultural heritage of my country. The one guy who unified the tribes to make "Norway" did so under the pretense of christiantiy. These old wooden churches who still stands are nationat symbols.

He was misguided. Not wrong but misguided. Not properly educated I guess.

Exactly the thoughts of a burger who has no concept of something older than 200 years.
He burned our history and legacy simply because he was a niggertier monkey who thought that the answer to everything is violence and death.

Å tenke på Varg forårsaker smerte
So fucking irritating seeing ameriburgers tall about varg like he's some kind of revolutionary divine messenger

stop being so analy devastated

Americucks will never truly understand real culture. Always under their jewish corporate masters. Sad. Many such cases!

Try understanding how a real white would feel. I defend you guys on here a lot because I've lived among you for so long but this shit is grating.
"Stop being angry about something older than my country being destroyed"
What a fucking joke

Sick bro

moar norsk cultural enrichment