Be me

be me
>go back to hometown again because it's goldenweek....(sadly)
>said hi to dad
>dad tried to teach me "lesson" again
>"life is not only for money. there is more important thing than money."
>"to work, to marry, to have kids, to feed family and fulfill duty for society are most honorable"
>"live in place where born and rise is best, to contribute to local community is my joy"

I am sick of this kind of bullshit.

My dad is already over 50 but his salary is below 1000万($90,000).
I attend to elite college and most of alumns, who became banker, earn that money in their 20s.
He uses "family or social duty" as excuse of faild life.
He didn't success anything, so start obsessed with "social custom, tradition"

Japanese society is filled with this kind of trash people.....

I see, user.
Your parents should have aborted you.
All would have worked out to your high standards then.

He's exactly right user, even if he's using it as an excuse for not making six figures he's still right.

why so butthurt

Because chasing money to be successful is good, and what you're doing going to school to be rich one day is great.

But social customs, tradition, and by extent cultural morality are the foundation of society. Taking pride in your country and behaving morally is equally important. You don't even look forward to seeing your family, who are the ONLY people on this entire planet who care about you.

Money can only make you comfortable, but appreciating tradition, family, and your nation will bring you happiness.

You can have loads of money and be successful, but it doesn't mean shit if you dont contribute to society. Just look at all the rich niggers and Jews. The world would be a much better place without them.

I wonder about you every time I see you post and who you really are

Dont you make this thread/a variant of this thread like once a week?

You dumb jap nigger from 2010 to 2015 Japan's population decreased by 1 million people, that is fucking catastrophic

Your dad is trying to save his country by reminding you that having a family and kids is more important than money, and you call him a failure?

Fuck you

nobody’s butthurt but you. Because you’re an idiot.

Never seen this before but looks like pasta

ching chong ding dong nip nong

Japan is beautiful because of such people placing so much emphasis on society, culture and community

You are a faggot

To be the most you can be is to enrich people with your worth. Don't think status itself is the goal. That's just a side effect of true success, success isn't just monetary. To have a life worth living is to live a life rich in several dimensions.

Romantic dimension, Familial dimension, Internal dimension, Moral dimension, Economic dimension, Reputation dimension and Prospective dimension.

Given that you seem successful I imagine you'll have time to grow your other life aspects.

If your life is so great why are you spending golden week posting on Sup Forums?

dont get karoushi'd you pretentious manchild

Who save up money from that $90,000 salary and send you to your "elite college" and pay for your shit to hope their kid can have a better life
now you are a banker and this is how you repay your father
Respect your old man
you piece of shit

BUMP

in Japan, college fee is around $6000.

Also my grade is so good I can get scholarship

My father is fucking moron

He's trying to save his country and race and you're being a selfish, ungrateful cunt, that's why

WOW THIS RETARD THREAD AGAIN
FUCK OFF YOU SQUINTY-EYED FUCK

Kys gook.
Your dad is right.

ok but did you get some good deals on anime figs while you're there?