>>123422369

If you're white it was high time to get the fuck out of there a long time ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FYoHWFoE9Q4?t=2m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=nY8LbHGDg_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/FYoHWFoE9Q4?t=2m44s
>mfw africa will be cleansed of niggers in your lifetime.

cuck

No he is right

Sometimes it's best to know when you have lost, it might just save you life. Whites in South Africa are outnumbered, they can only stand a chance if our countries intervene

used to know a German living in SA(can't remember why) and it sounded pretty fucking shitty. i could be completely wrong but it sounded like whites are really hated there and as a result had resorted to banding together to live in white communities. apparently blacks would always come to fuck around and the whites would basically form a possy and rush to wherever shit was going down.

again i don't have a fucking clue how accurate any of of that shit is. i really just know my friend would suddenly say "shit going down brb" then come back 30 min later and say they had chased off a group of blacks causing trouble. he'd never talk about it much

whites everywhere will be outnumbered soon
yaay Arctic here we come

whites should be in europe only, if you are a nationalist there is no disagreeing in this

Why are you not in Europe?

>whites should be in europe only, if you are a nationalist there is no disagreeing in this
Kek. Of course not you dummie. Land should belong to those who can best use it
Africa is just wasted resources and land with niggers at the helm

Could a civil war in South Africa be interfered with by the Chinese? They're investing massively in Africa right now

not white

africa for africans, asia for asians, europe for europeans. don't be an imperialist.

It's not imperialism, it's competition. Niggers are objectively inferior and shouldn't own the land. If evolution was egalitarian like you nothing would evolve you dummy

i hope they start and try to genocide the whites. trump will use this to destroy multiculturalism and break globalist grasp. there's 50 million niggers and only 4 million whites but they want to murder the whites and seize their shit. this always happens when dumb ass niggers and shitskins get a majority. they're too subhuman to create a civilized society that's why south america and africa look as such

fuck off you spic subhuman. you don't belong in america fucking trash. the native indians butchered you like dogs. the only reason why you scum were allowed to pop your head into the america's was cause we killed all the actual natives that owned the land.

Consider since Mandela ended white rule and now their country is turning to shit (Rapes barbaric sadist killings)

Does that make Mandela a bad guy? He's responsible for letting coons into parliament.

God help Australia if we ever have a full blood coon PM

america is for everyone, better get used to it

America is safer than Europe for whites. We have a whole ocean protecting us from the Arabs and Africans. The only non-whites we have to worry about are hispanics which are not as bad as most non-whites.

I work with a guy who left SA with his family about 15 years ago. Best decision he said he ever made.

As for SA, it will at some point go full Rhodesia. And when it does, I hope the whites of SA (and other countries) slot floppies by the dozens.

Stupid Africans. They only way they know how to run a country is into the ground.

reminder that this is the liberal endgame

I wish I could send you guys some supplies to hold out against the nigger hoard.

We need to recolonize that place ASAP before the chinks take everything.

You would need to sort out shitheads like Zuma and all of the other clones. Africa is not for Africans but a few africans and a LOAD of hapless people with confused survival strategies.

It is as if the get rid of Africa's middle class and competent so the top stay on top and the bottom on the bottom.

The user is correct in a way but only about KANGZ like Zuma. Incompetence.
> If evolution was egalitarian like you nothing would evolve you dummy
(Also it would just evolve in different ways.)

>america is for everyone, better get used to it

Over my dead body (but preferably yours).

Sounds about right

>implying numbers mean anything in modern warfare

If South Africa doesn't prove a majority black population is a bad idea, I don't know what will

People get angry when they lose confidence, Higachi

1/3 have the aids
>"I had a shower afterwards"

keep daydreaming you fucking subhuman. never will you people be allowed to control the nuclear weapons. blacks and browns are going to be exterminated this century

Or maybe they get angry when the get challenged by some sub-human spic that wants to pollute their country.

It's called a fight instinct.

if you want to only be around whites, go live in europe. america is a country of immigrants for all people.

Sorry, No one is paying attention to the losing side.
Sucks to have the shoe on the other foot, doesn't it?

white nationalism is just as bad as the identity politics the left has to offer. you are the SJWs of the right

trump won because he focused on issues, and didn't divide us by race like obama did. be like trump.

Yes America is a nation of immigrants European immigrants who came here legally

your thinking is better than the main narrative going around saying that whites shouldn't even have their own sanctuary.

>I had a shower afterwards

>the side who can't exist without government welfare from whites thinks their winning
Hahahahahahahaha

You know what i love about this shit meme? Its entirely banking on the passivity of the recepient. That a basket you want to put all your eggs into?

>losing
>still control the entire world
>your still living in cesspools where you need to leech off whites
dumb fuck. the only thing on this entire planet that can challenge the white man is the asian man. you spics and niggers aren't even humans in comparison.

yes, white ones. not dirty shit brown ones who drag down the iq and can't have a real society. you brown people only make everything terrible. we can take a look at south america and your "super power" called brazil.

>The side who considers themselves superior is also "Oppresed"
Don't make me laugh, whitey

>The Hwite Man thinks he's better despite needing his ancestors to validate his pointless existence

if you put it into zuma's head to drive off the chinese invaders as a brave zulu warrior, then yes, china will begin an extermination.

whites aren't oppressed by a bunch of shitskins. whites are oppressed cause white men gave white women "rights" and they're ruining everything. you shitskins literally have nothing to do with it. it's a fight between whites themselves you're just a parasite women are inviting to come.

before you get too happy on your victory you might want to look at the track record of your ally. they're the ones who never did anything or accomplished anything much like you brown people. meanwhile your opponent white men who landed on the moon. split the atom, and waged the most brutal wars in human hisotry and conquered all the known world.

don't bank on winning this fight retard

>implying you don't think the same thing
You kangz are hilarious

>Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=nY8LbHGDg_o

i think most americans could care less about race.

leave the racism to the democrat party, we conservatives are better than that.

>(Also it would just evolve in different ways.)
Evolution is replicating and propagating dna. Dropping the competition is against the basic evolution rules. It literally can't exist without competition

>be a species
>have a sufficient territory and resources
>decide "ok guys that's enough we have enough let's stop spreading now and let our enemies have their own land and resources"
>competing species grow stronger and eventually consume/exterminate the first specie
that's literally against natural selection

kek nigger / niggress

wait till this war goes viral and white lynchings are published on US media.

NatSoc will rise again. We'll see how well you negroes deal with the "oppressed"

a lot of our legal immigrants do have high IQ, we get the best the world has to offer.

the problem isn't immigration, but illegal immigration.

i'm a hardworking american committed to american values. don't tell me for one second that i'm not american because i'm white.

when i look at that constitution, that is what tells me who is american. we are a people based on values, not race.

sorry i meant don't tell me i'm not american because i'm not white

wrong. brown people can't be part of a real civilization. brazil, south africa, and any other place shitskins gather proves it. china went from third world in the 90's to displacing america being the new superpower in 40 years. meanwhile the only thing shitskins are doing in these 40 years are inventing new ways to try and murder whitey and seize his shit, breeding like roaches, and learning how to form militia so they can sell drugs better

fucking pathetic

Blame everything on the wimmin and not yourself, as if you can't even come to face with your own failures
You're assuming too much, I'll have you know People of other races are much more preferable to whites, and I fully intend to take advantage of that.

A dream is but a dream, and Natsoc is ripping off a plan made from german ideals that wouldnt work in America, but perhaps you want to roleplay as your european Brothers without actually Innovating.

>In 2005, when he was accused of raping the daughter of an ANC friend, he denied the charges, claiming it was consensual and it was his duty as a ‘Zulu warrior’ to have sex
>he could not leave her 'unfulfilled'
>'To deny her sex, that would have been tantamount to rape.'
ok, so he's a crazy person. Now everythings starting to make sense.

The problem is that the average working class Joe Everyman doesn't have the means to just uproot his entire life and move across the planet, and western governments aren't very keen on taking in white South Africans, either.

>I'll have you know People of other races are much more preferable to whites, and I fully intend to take advantage of that.
>You're assuming too much

huh

>there's some tiny amount of exceptions
>the exceptions don't go to their subhuman countries and try and make their shitskin homes into real society similar to white or asian countries
>LET US IN! WE CAN ONLY LIVE IN REAL CIVILIZATION IF WE MOVE INTO WHITE COUNTRIES!!!! WE'RE JUST LIKE U
fuck off. you're fucking trash. go toyour own shitty country and try to make it better since you're so so "smart". america needs to stop all brown and black people immigration and make policies to deduce your numbers so you don't have political influence. otherwise america is just brazil 2.0

>white nationalism is just as bad as the identity politics the left has to offer
>le identity politics
So you're saying you're color blind?

>You're assuming too much, I'll have you know People of other races are much more preferable to whites, and I fully intend to take advantage of that.

Oh great you're leaving ? Don't let the door hit you on the way out wog.

Which race has access to more scholarships, whitey, which race can say whatever they want with no consequences, and which one Is being carried by the mindless, easily commandable SJW and Antifa Drones,hmm?

Nah, You're allowed to stay but you certainly won't be treated better than anyone else simply because you resemble spoiled milk.

>shitskins are so great
>let's move to the whitey country instead of going to the shitskin one
yeah, you're full of shit you fucking dumb parasite scum. if you shitskins were so amazing then everybody would be trying to move into your country and you wouldn't want to come to america

>our based spics! we're so based
>let's all move from out native country into white people's country cause we're so based
>go back? fuck that. we're so smart and exceptional but can't make our shithole countries into first world ones
retard. that's why you're a shitskin who can't ever compete with whites or asians. all the chinese are going back to their own country while you're still trying to out breed whites and make the country your nest.

And yet here you are, In America, a country of original shitskins because you disliked your white dominated english land =)

>white nationalism is just as bad as the identity politics the left has to offer.

>""""a lot of our legal immigrants"""" do have high

Where's that chart about the percentage of the US that is hispanic again?

50k bad programmers or 100 geniuses don't mean shit relative to 5 million South Americans.

america wasn't a country until white men made it. white men conquered the world. the world was the property of white men so they could move anywhere they want as they enslave you savage people.

you aren't a native american. you're a shitskin from mexico or south america who never had anything to do with america outside of fleeing your shithole country and coming here for welfare. natives butchered you dirty spics like grass. they were real warriors unlike you short smelly beaners.

He's not a crazy person to Africans. What he says makes sense to them and he has huge support.

>YFW we're doing this on purpose

>he thinks I'm going to be the one leaving

Delusional till the end I see but what can you reasonably expect from a low IQ individual such as yourself

Can Sup Forums send the Whites there gear to help protect their people? Guns aren't an option for sending, but they could use other kinds of gear maybe. Would need contacts on the ground.

You aren't entitled to anything because of your race, Franz, and it's gonna stay that way until your entire race is naturally eliminated =^)

Yeah it'd be pretty hard to get you to move, seeing as you can't even help yourself

>Which race has access to more scholarships, whitey, which race can say whatever they want with no consequences, and which one Is being carried by the mindless, easily commandable SJW and Antifa Drones,hmm?

I'll remind you that whites voted for Trump, the SJW-slayer, irrespective of how much of a retard he is currently being with North Korea.

Although, the world would be a better place without it. And who gives a fuck about South Korea anyways.

Na, this isn't a spic.

The tonal rhetoric spews anime-watching niggress.

Yeah you voted for Trump to kill SJW's by saying "Leave it to the states"
What a master of social issues, that guy

>implying shillary, who promised to change laws for BLM, was a better choice

Whew lad, don't forget to look over that logical fallacy.

>you can't even help yourself
Said the nigger on welfare with 5 illegitimate children and a crack habit

>Implying what I said is wrong because someone else was even dumber
:)

Says the "Oppressed Superior(sponsored by Tel Aviv) Whitey"

>he has huge support
>unemployment at 90% in some townships
>Expressing sentiments I heard repeatedly from other impoverished black South Africans, the 49-year-old added: ‘At least the whites (under apartheid) gave us jobs. Mandela tried to get rid of black and white and make us grey. This clown is dragging us down and down.’
If he takes land from the whites, he's not going to give it to anyone but his friends and family. common blacks will still get fucked, they saw it happen in Zimbabwe.

>someone else
>literally the only other candidate with a chance of winning
still haven't checked those fallacies.

>Spics are too stupid to pic up on patterns of human behavior throughout history.

Not a surprise.
Let me know how South America is doing for me, will you?

You Missed a Stain on your Intellectual(tm) Fedora, calling out fallacies to avoid arguments is pretty dumb :)

As a Anglo fully virile alpha male I can say that when a woman is in need it is almost like rape to deny them the d.

Bitches need dick in their puss. It makes them go insane without it. Especially when they are in heat.

It's like clipping a cats nails - the decent thing to do.

I think it's a chink.

Not sure though.

The media will report the most favorable information. That is the most favorable they can report.

Zuma could not do what he does without support.

>shit he caught on to my retard
>better call him the SJW version of a nigger

>crackaz done stole our flying pyramids an synthetic water melon an super purp

Kek even our conspiracy theories are smarter than yours

>implying using the world's largest military to swat Ahmed and his armoured goat brigade has any bearing on what war between near equals looks like

Oh no, that's ad hominen, you can't spew fallacies :^)
At this point I've been called every race in the book
For people so interested in the topic of race, you whiteys sure are terrible at deducing who's who.

If you're not white than you're a nigger plain and simple

Didn't most of the whites flee to the Cape Town area when apartheid fell? Isn't that area still mostly white? They just need to hold the line until the rest of the country falls apart and they can declare their own independence.

>war between near equals
>niggers

the only thing white south africans have to fear is foreign intervention. if it were just them and the nigs they could fortify and clean up with few casualties.