What happened to assange? thread5

What is happening? I still don't know.

These threads are great work, we need to keep digging.

To get you up to speed, yesterday someone posted: with this as a picture
vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/analysis-of-the-occult-symbols-found-on-the-bank-of-america-murals/
>This is the first piece of the puzzle:
standard.co.uk/news/london/screams-heard-as-woman-plunges-to-death-from-bedroom-window-in-hackney-a3370601.html

Pinto dies October 16 after "acting psychotic."
Assange is captured/killed October 16.
Massive internet DDos happens October 21.
MacFadyen dies October 22 after "a short illness."

Remember wikileaks stopped using PGP key's after mid October, when their twitter account changed grammar, structuring.

We need to pick it up where we left off and received most resistance. Her sister and her husband!

user's analysis of recent Ron Paul/Assange interview

youtube.com/watch?v=QwkrtpXp-wg

Where is Assange? Why the character assassination?

streamable.com/5smrw

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Pinto-2017-0093.pdf
twitter.com/camconciergeman?lang=en
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5ZVvXFlaeQ4J:https://wikileaks.org/sony/docs/01/Market/MP_MARKET/MKT%20Columbia/FILMES/Lancados/Robocop/Publicity/TRAVEL%20AUTHORIZATION_Camila%20Pinto.xlsx &cd=6&hl=sv&ct=clnk&gl=se
hackneygazette.co.uk/news/woman-who-died-after-falling-from-hackney-building-named-as-mariana-pinto-32-1-4743399
hotelscombined.com/Hotel/The_Westgate_Green.htm
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-37734096
yuki.la/pol/93058636
youtube.com/watch?v=9AE7fMZ2vrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the coroner's report of the events
judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Pinto-2017-0093.pdf
Which is a reference to Mariana Pinto, full name Mariana Hungria Bayam Veiga Pinto.
Who suffering a psychotic episode triggered by mariuanna withdrawl (official explination) Ran trough some glass doors and jumped down some floors to a glassroof and layed there, recieving help from a neighbour, for 40 minutes while EMS stood and didn't do anything.
judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Pinto-2017-0093.pdf corroners raport
Husbands name Camilo Parra-Braun, twitter.com/camconciergeman?lang=en his twitter.
Mariana seems to be related to wikileaks, perhaps one of the DMS keyholders. Trough her sister, Camila Pinto, a Brazilian journalists, who's name is found on this, from wikileaks.
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5ZVvXFlaeQ4J:https://wikileaks.org/sony/docs/01/Market/MP_MARKET/MKT%20Columbia/FILMES/Lancados/Robocop/Publicity/TRAVEL%20AUTHORIZATION_Camila%20Pinto.xlsx &cd=6&hl=sv&ct=clnk&gl=se
A plane ticket bought for Camila by Mariana.

Address she was staying at:
8 Westgate Street, London E8 3RN.,
Described in this article:
hackneygazette.co.uk/news/woman-who-died-after-falling-from-hackney-building-named-as-mariana-pinto-32-1-4743399

Same address and bunk beds (pic related from GE) on top floor:
hotelscombined.com/Hotel/The_Westgate_Green.htm

I believe this place she was staying was not necessarily her apt, but a lodging situation.
How long had she even been there.

Man shiet, you too lazy for this.
No offense, but perhaps let this thread die out. Use notepad or whatever, write out a good little summary and link to relevant parts so people can make up own mind. Also, read the threads! There is no rush, take an hour or whatever to make it good. You haven't even updated the "yesterday" part. And that part about sister is not confirmed, most likely that's just completely wrong. Took us a while to understand spanish names
And add the parts with bankers, the picture and the coroner and the shit, everything basicallly, just write up a fuckton, make OP post neat, post more in first and second posts.
Again, no rush. This thread recieves no traction and is kept alive by small group, don't hurt to save momentum too.
If this don't die out, link to any new and old threads and keep title the same please

Dont forget about the airport evacuation in London (the smaller city airport) that happened around the 15th or 16th (i'm thinking cover for an extradition flight).

here is the news article about the airport evacuation:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-37734096

Also, from the previous thread:

>Apr 16th: John Jones QC, Assange’s U.N. Lawyer dies jumping in front of a train.

>May 11th: Michael Ratner, WikiLeaks’ chief counsel, dies of cancer.

>Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies. Nothing is stolen from his body.

>Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man’s switch),

>Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.

>Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.

>Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets “I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.

>Oct 14th: Assange's internet link severed.

>Oct 15th, Dutch user posts thread indicating DAK 161016 is coming tomorrow (oct 16th) yuki.la/pol/93058636

>Oct 16th, user claims to be a low level intel officer, not CIA. user claims Ecuador caves to pressure from Clinton & Co. and "Assange being extradited". says Assange has "threatened to kill himself" if removed. then says "Assange will likely be imprisoned or dead in the next 12 hours"

>Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.

>Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.

>Oct 16th, 11 pm East coast time, British user responds to post alleging that there are a dozen security vans and undercover police in hans crescent, police are confiscating phones and deleting photos and videos. Britanon says, "they took my phone off me" Live feeds cut off.

Howdy reddit

this thread is shit, what the fuck are you on about?

one post

What about the Black Cube / Otero stuff?

bump

Well de EJ on de Black Cube board has 25 years IDF under his belt. The EJ I looked at is ex-USAF/ran for congress in 2012

Precisely. I suggest making a new thread, take some time and do it properly. It's what I tried to with what OP have posted here. Except I rushed it and neglected the second half. Someone fixed that in the next thread but to keep using it 4 threads in a row is just lame. Too much good and new info being forgotten here.

Rare 911

Who is this woman? What? stop spreading this BS- Assange hasn't been seen because he's not playing Simon says and he is a "prisoner." His only appearances are work related and that seems to be the only way he justifies making a public appearance now. A lot of people were cut off from wikileaks in October, I'm sure they scattered and Assange tightened things up staff wise. I'll support wikileaks and Julian and staff will go to the grave with wikileaks before they allow it to become a psy-op or a tool for the CIA

perhaps post it in 2h30m and try for the legendary get, would give eyes on

>strikingly similar to this poster

>??
>profit?

-caps i compiled from looking into her death

Oh and in regards to 'ancients' and human origins, give this a watch sometime.
youtube.com/watch?v=9AE7fMZ2vrY

Most of the information can be discarded, right? The thread just needs to mention the original poster, the fact that both Mariana Pinto and John Jones QC, Assanges lawyer, both died within 24 hours of leaving a mental hospital, and John Jones QC, Mariana Pinto, and the VP of JPMorgan London all had the same coroner, Mary Hassell.

The only other thing we have is the supposed "second clue", about blackcube and Lt Colonel E.J.

I think everything else has been determined to be irrelevant so far, right? Except for maybe the images posted by the OP of the original thread.

I have been trying to find information on the E.J. on blackcube. All I can find is that he would be a part of Unit 504 of human intelligence. The covert members are known by pseudonyms. I plan now to search the biggest Israeli industry group companies now since he is a director of corporate affairs and try to find a connection back to a member of blackcube. I doubt his name starts with "E" and "J."

bump

Depends on how you see it. I think the picture indicates involvement from banking people or whatnot. And therefor I think including a brief summary of the banking links would be good.
Just to give people easy access to background info, making it easier to dig. The main problem with these kinds of investigation threads is that once one group who was the majority goes away another one appears and they may not have read the threads, and then discover everything over again. That's how the ewo threads was for the main part at least.
I don't mean to be dismissive. But using same OP text I wrote 2 days ago now is lazy and we should strive for better. All about enlightenment. The more background you can give the faster people are up to speed and starts digging with you instead of behind you.

IMO yes