Have you heard of Pastor Anderson?

Hello brothers in Christ! Do you hunger for truth? Do you like sources more than opinions? Reading the bible is the ultimate red pill. Pastor Anderson has read the bible over 40 times.

3 min video ripping homos
youtube.com/watch?v=gT36w50wr10

Donald Trump in light of the bible
youtube.com/watch?v=DT16_45s1IY

American sniper review (chris kyle most kills us military)youtube.com/watch?v=NAkI6njXhgI

Best holocaust argument!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI&t=381s

>Is Pastor Anderson the ultimate red pill anons? or do you hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v_79gXBZpJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=yerj-xh8x3M
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ&t=2603s
youtube.com/watch?v=-AS2gWAvWGs&t=3036s
youtube.com/watch?v=dWrYXlZ10aM
youtu.be/oXWgJSpvbic
youtube.com/watch?v=PG7u8RqgWsk
youtube.com/watch?v=dSIOgcIDT3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Real Bible preaching
>A Protestant who isnt a cuck
>Scottish bagpipes
10/10 Would tithe

Yes.

good to hear it brother

Help me grow this thread by linking this thread in the holocaust thread already growing to save some lost Sup Forums lurkers

copy and paste the url from this page to

>Christ
>Orlando massacre

"Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."

Looks like another Christfag

SAGE

>NO WORKS SALVATION CATHOLICS AND ORTHODOX ARE HERETICS REEEEEE
>hundreds of years of theology vs a redneck with a Bible
>lisping yelling
>KJV is the only true translation
>doesn't even speak Greek uses some trivial Google translations to prove points regarding translations
Wow big deal he hates fags, all normal priests do. Only people living in super pozzed places can be impressed by him. Also when he was 17 he had a hilarious fag hair kek.

kys

Christ will sage you soul to hell faggot.
This thread is about bringing anons to anderson's preaching. A lot of his preaching relates to worldly issues. your obviously triggered that Sup Forums is majority christian

wait, he's kjv only? GROSS!

Repent and submit to the Pope

Did somebody call a Father Anderson?

>submit to the Pope
>t.son of Belial
Not that you know what that is, apostate.

He got absolutely BTFO in a KJV only debate against James White

Oh yea he is okay, except he thinks jeans on women are evil so...

So you like him or hate him?

I'm a "cultural Christian" and I love me some Pastor Anderson because he preaches straight from the bible unlike most marxist churches.

I also enjoy listening to old sermons from the Christian Identity guys, like Bertrand Comparet, Wesley Swift and Sheldon Emry. They've really been a great source of info on Jewish infiltration of the church, communism/bolshevism, and the dangers of multi-culturalism, etc.

The ADL hates all of these people so they must be doing something right.

>Exposing the Greatest LIE! JESUS WAS NOT A JEW!
youtu.be/v_79gXBZpJ0

>red pill
>Bible

Choose one.

Apart from that I have no problem with this dude preaching whatever he feels like (with the exception of calling out for violence against any specific people).

Fuck Christianity. It is the original liberalism of classical antiquity and was one of the major factors contributing to the collapse of the Roman empire and the dark ages.

It is a cucked religion that preaches blind obedience and turning the other cheek. It's a Jewish tool for domesticating goyim and the US evangelical movements are a perfect example of this.

Stop shilling your death cult on our board please.

Not really. youtube.com/watch?v=yerj-xh8x3M

It was the opppsite actually.

James White got exposed as not knowing his own ESV Bible, and revealing that he is an unsaved Calvinist apostate.

White is a fool.

ayy

Yep. There are hour long rants on his YT channel ho KJV is THE ONLY TRUE VERSION
I dislike him.

>t.teenaged idiot

Just out of curiosity, do you believe any religious teaching? if so, what is it? and if not, are you atheist?

I watched a minute of a clip of his once. Along with the common term "gaytheist" he also used "fagnostic", a term I had not heard before.

And Irenaeus btfo James White before he was even born

"Those, therefore, who desert the preaching of the Church, call in question the knowledge of the holy Priests, not taking into consideration of how much greater consequence is a religious man, even in a private station, than a blasphemous and impudent sophist. Now, such are all the heretics, and those who imagine that they have hit upon something more beyond the truth, so that by following those things already mentioned, proceeding on their way variously, inharmoniously, and foolishly, not keeping always to the same opinions with regard to the same things, as blind men are led by the blind, they shall deservedly fall into the ditch of ignorance lying in their path, ever seeking and never finding out the truth. It behoves us, therefore, to avoid their doctrines, and to take careful heed lest we suffer any injury from them; but to flee to the Church, and be brought up in her bosom, and be nourished with the Lord’s Scriptures. For the Church has been planted as a garden in this world; therefore says the Spirit of God, 'Thou mayest freely eat from every tree of the garden' that is, Eat ye from every Scripture of the Lord; but ye shall not eat with an uplifted mind, nor touch any heretical discord." - AH, 5, 20, 2

I like a lot of what he preaches except he thinks women should wear jeans, its kind of retarded honestly.

agreed brother youtube.com/watch?v=yerj-xh8x3M

No shit. He doesn't even know history

>T. Brainwashed christ cuck.

Go proselytize your dead kike on a stick somewhere else faggot.

Inb4 fedora

I don't like James White or Calvinists but he still completely annihilated Steven

youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ&t=2603s

Here's a documentary on the bible versions. What bible version do you read if kjv is "gross"?

FAGGOT the pope is a sodomite child molester

Absolutely love Pastor Anderson he is a great preacher of our time

It is notjing special because anyone who have half a brain can do it

youtube.com/watch?v=-AS2gWAvWGs&t=3036s

Pope francis btfo

That pastor is obviously a closet self-hating homo.

You might not like it but Arizona is what heaven looks like.

Meanwhile.....

if a leaf doesn't like him he must be good

True

You make that meme yourself or did you copy pasta it faggot? the new testament actually doesn't say the jews are the chosen people. there is no difference between the jew and the greek. Who is a liar but he who denith jesus is the christ? He is anti christ. Jesus also calls jews the synagogue of satan and of their father the devil. Bible is red pilled against usury (loaning) jews

Fuck I hate calvinism

>heretic

no. He's even worse than the xeno who while evil and demanding of purgr is blameless for they never had a chance at the One True Holy Church while this gu was born in truth yet willfully distorts and betrays it.

I'd like to see which of the church fathers instructed early Catholics to bitch at Protestants on Sup Forums all day and not do anything of value

Why did the early Christians deny CHRIST?

>I hate history

So what do you believe user? yes we're brainwashed, help us take the red pill... what do you believe in a nutshell?

I am officially protestant, with an agnostic leaning.

Btw. when it comes to street preaching videos this is my all time fave.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWrYXlZ10aM

youtu.be/oXWgJSpvbic

Don't hate history and I was actually raised Catholic I was just wondering why you do what you do it seems like a waste of time really

sauce or gtfo, thanks for the bump

What is the meaning of this?

"Since then these things are manifest to us, and we have looked into the depths of the divine knowledge, we ought to do in order all things which the Master commanded us to perform at appointed times. He commanded us to celebrate sacrifices and services, and that it should not be thoughtlessly or disorderly, but at fixed times and hours. He has Himself fixed by His supreme will the places and persons whom He desires for these celebrations, in order that all things may be done piously according to His good pleasure, and be acceptable to His will. So then those who offer their oblations at the appointed seasons are acceptable and blessed, but they follow the laws of the Master and do not sin. For to the high priest his proper ministrations are allotted, and to the priests the proper place has been appointed, and on Levites their proper services have been imposed. The layman is bound by the ordinances for the laity."

Source: St. Clement, bishop of Rome, 80 A.D., to the Corinthians

"Our sin will not be small if we eject from the episcopate those who blamelessly and holily have offered its Sacrifices."

Source: Letter to the Corinthians, [44,4]

Anderson is my nigga.

Show me sola scriptura in the early church fathers

You went through the same phase?

pretty sad that some crazy pastor is able to cogently explain how the official version is not true

wtf is this? it's not from the kjv bible

It is called reality

>I hate the early christians

youtube.com/watch?v=PG7u8RqgWsk

Why is evolution false?

Thats not what im arguing Im inquiring about why you seem to have absolutely no life and which one of the church fathers you got inspiration from to sit here all day on Sup Forums

I also hate proddi

Catholic here

this guy is a savage, much respect

the early christians denied christ? sauce please

Because I like it

Stupid moron

Honestly, watch any of this pastors videos and see if it doesn't set off your gaydar 100%.

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

evolution is real

Im not asking about you im asking about the church fathers because their opinion means everything to you

3 min video please watch
youtube.com/watch?v=dSIOgcIDT3Q

Because they all contradict PRODDIE and are the early Christians

I'm watching your vid so please watch mine

Here is a video watch

Evolition is fake despite magnitude evidencr

This man gets it! Honor the gods and glory will be ours. Semite tricks GTFO

I don't think they would approve of you wasting your time trying to preach to proddies on an anime image board

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

Proddi hate this

I don't care

I just love it when you give me attention

Yes, evolution is real. What's your point?

Shit

Would they approve of you craving attention in such a manner? Please give me church father confirmation

Protestants hate science

Yes, I agree with him. On the other hand, that street preaching clip I posted is pretty darned funny.

Finger my butt

These homos are retard. skinny teenage cucks wearing eye make up. they are reprobate. they have no chance of salvation, there is no sense of witnessing to them. savation is through faith alone. acts 16:30 Ephesians 2:8-9

Protrdtantism is pretty funny

They contradict early christian

Im sure the priest already takes care of that for you

Anyone who preaches that some people can't go to heaven/be christians because they're gay/trans isn't someone I think is credible.
Everyone is a sinner, every single one of you has sins and continue to sin every day. That's the way of flesh. We just can't hide that.
God died so that we may be forgiven for our sins. His blood pays our debt if we let it.

BECAUSE CONDUCT IS POINTLESS

I don't see the problem with homos.
They'll forever be

Truth

OP here, I was raised catholic but switched to independent fundamental baptist

He is pro-race mixing and anti-white as fuck he thinks its A OKAY to have multiculturalism

Well considering your conduct of fingers in asses your salvation may be suspect

K, whatever Ahmed.

Stupid protestant moron

I loved you and this is WHAT YOU DO