T_d newfags are confirmed better than Sup Forums oldfags

T_d Newfags have another based black guy

Checkmate Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only a nigger could be dumb enough to still support Trump

He looks severely retarded.

Indeed, even white supremacist negros won't support him now since he's shown he's obviously not our guy.

DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

One ugly motherfucker

Jesus, r/esist. Could you be anymore transparent?

We love blacks
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw

>Didn't you get the memo that all the "nigger hate threads" were made by and shilled by kikes playing divide and conquer

LOOK AT THIS DANK BLACK GUY IN A TRUMP HAT

FUCKING BASED AM I RIGHT PEDES?

>Check out this black guy in a MAGA hat!
>Fucking based!

why do people think that hand symbol is some kind of white supremacist symbol?

It's 666, a kabbalist freemasonic symbol

never trust a freemason

Yeah we will really win elections by only accepting whites on our side.

Quit being idiots and look to build a big tent coalition for conservatives and nationalists.

we should spam post jewpills on le donald and get the ADL to go after them
originated on Sup Forums

Finally. White-hat baitposting.

Luckily for you they're swarming to Ireland because of Brexit.

Enjoy

I wish we had a Rockwell type today..

HAHA fucking civic cuck

Time stamped Dick pic or GTFO NIGGER

>another based black guy

Wait who are the others?

Is that you spitting all the nonsense over on this thread too:
You do realize that I photoshopped those hands in to the pictures, right? It's not actually even their hands. I couldn't find pics of them doing it, so I made it up. So I'm sorry to say, they are not "CIA operatives" trying to spread whatever the fuck you're going on about.

perhaps he's half Jewish

Steve Urkel lookin ass nigga

Nigger slang on my Sup Forums GTFO.

Yeah he doesn't have a chin.

Centrist faggots are the worse. We can form alliances with niggers but we should never dumb down our improvement to inners. Conservatives are fucking faggots and so are muh civic nationalist. Grow the fuck up. Stop being a cuck. Do whats right.

It started when Mel Gibson made that hand sign at the Oscars. Some leftist newspaper called it a hidden anti-semite hand symbol.

>WE LOVE OUR BASED BLACK FOLKS!
>gets less of the black vote than Dubya
>DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

christ, they're literally SJW's with a different leader.

Exactly, what's the point of nationalism if you are just surrounded by a bunch of non-white mongrels.

Nah f.am pols lit af think I'm finna ta park my black ass here for a minute where purple drank and white wimminz at ?

>originated on Sup Forums

I have no idea what you're talking about, this is the first thread I've even looked at today, I just got home from work.

Sup Forums hates Trump now. Only the dumbest of the dumb nincompoops still support him.

>civic nationalist
>only american born jamals can fuck my gf

Nah that's not due to Brexit..sorry to burst your bubble you pathetic cunt. It's due to a kike called shatter who multipled Nigerian immigration here a few years ago.
>the damage one kike can do in government
Also pushed hard for gay marriage and got it

Nothing wrong with black separatists you fucking idiot. The reason Jews continually play us off against each other is so that nobody will notice (((them))) and so that we all won't join forces against global kikery

>making you either a fucking retard or a kike

fucking retards, this shit has been around for decades

How about preserving American values? I'd much rather we get conservatives elected than have liberals in the government where they could pass SJW policies that would affect all of us.

Look man, long term we are going to always have minorities here, not much can be done about it now. So why not work to get their votes so we can BTFO the liberals?

>its a Shills overplay their position thread.

>inverting the language to hinder your enemy is bad
>stop winning

>people really thought Trump wasn't compromised

If we split the nigger vote, dems would never win another presidential election ever.

it's a worthwhile endeavor to destroy the dems because they prop up and promote nigger culture and shit like BLM

at this point there's nothing we can do about niggers themselves being here

BASED

BLACK

GUY

You priorities are backwards, first we should deal with the race issue, then we can deal with political differences.

>Only the dumbest of the dumb nincompoops still support him.
oy vey, the manlet newfags are invading

*squeaks*

Nice do-rag faggot

> virtue signalling

they still dont get it do they

also kys op

support the policies he was elected for, not the man

if he wavers in his positions you should attack him

don't be a cuck faggot

Not as long as Sup Forums right wingers lap up the "nigger hate" shit. The blacks who hate whites mostly hate (((whites))) but even fucking whites can't tell the difference most of the time.
We should be pointing blacks in the he right direction rather than continually missing the obvious opportunity.

no

Good one

NO ALCOHOL
NO DRUGS
NO CIGARETTES

>Sup Forums right wingers lap up the "nigger hate" shit

being nice to black people isn't going to fix Detroit

honestly they are a just a sideshow, a distraction. We need to focus on (((them))) and getting blacks on our side isn't even necessary to do that, all we need to do is convince white people of negative jewish influence on society.

I'm just a lad enjoying the diversification of Ireland. Limerick is also turning into a beacon of diversity

You dumb cunt. There are no Dems or Republicans
It's all fucking Jews Jewing.
>Jews
>Jews

Pick one.
Oh that's right! you did, you picked Trumplestine instead of kosher Clinton

>preserving American values
>including non-whites

pick one

A Nigger who needs too point out he's a Nigger for his argument is worse than a Vago demon you fucking potato NIGGER

Those are some pretty civilized negros. I wonder where you can find the most civilized negro population.

Isn't this the equivalent of when liberals say "Oh you thing blacks are bad? Well what about this one? He's not doing anything!"

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST STOP POSTING ABOUT REDDIT!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE FUCKING DONALD, SO I GO THERE TO SEE IF THEY ARE POSTING ABOUT Sup Forums AND NOT A SINGLE FUCKING POST ON THE FIRST FIVE PAGES WHICH IS AS FAR AS I COULD TAKE. STOP POSTING REDDIT SHIT ON Sup Forums AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE FUCKING REDDIT ON Sup Forums !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree.

American values are white values.

Jesus Christ..
>one Jew

You could of corse be shilling those images on Irish twatter feeds and push the morons here to leave Europe (even though it wasn't Europe that blacked us it was an Irish Jew) but if we left the EJew all those Nigerians would fuck off to mainland Europe

The Irish are proud of diversity.

#weareirish

Enjoy your boons

dems are the party of the jews you fucking moron

two birds one stone, but you fucking potato niggers have never been very good with strategy

You dumb cunt..
I said Jews are indistinguishable from whites MOST of the time..and niggas would hate them more if they fucking knew they were Jews

You ignorant retard

Are you literally retarded?

Most republican neo-cons are exclusively pro-isreal.
Just look at (((Paul Ryan))), (((Ted Cruz))), (((Jason Chaffeitz))).

are YOU literally retarded?

You must be, because you can't seem to tell the difference between the jews pushing cultural marxism all across the West, and a few senators who want Israel to be a state

So your completley ignoring Trumps blatant kikery?

>fucking kike rat

Neocon kikes destroy the Middle East with bombs on behalf of greater Israel and create a massive Islamic refugee crisis in Europe
LEFTWING kikes enourage and lobby for unlimited refugees and open boarders..and gay adoption and tranny kids etc etc

Left and right hand of the same monster. Supporting trump now we know for sure he is a kike pupppet is no different to supporting Hillary

Regardless of race, if you still support Trump you have to go back

10% of black people voted Trump. Of that 10% it was 90% male.

This huge group of black men realize what is happening. They are being replaced.

What an ugly ass coon lmao damn

FUCKING BASED!

Its Niggers you retarded Nigger dick sucker

both are the problem

The left wing jews create the problems and the right wing jews fund them.

their eating it up like wildfire

as much as i hate rebbit, the donald is a great middle ground for normies to begin taking more conservative stances. we don't have to like the donald, but we MUST respect it for it's use to us. try not to let flame wars ruin that

your eating it up like wildfire

no you are

no i'm not

Getting a bit close the edge with your terminology there Debora, did i miss a notice saying we can cross these kind of racial lines to make our point?

yes you are

BASED
BLACK
MAN

>Reddit Bluepill: The post

can someone show this newfaggot some redpills ASAP? Can someone tell this nigger about AIPAC or greater Israel or protocols of the elders of zion?

You can say that again fellow pede.

take it back

>newfaggot

You're not fooling anybody, cunt

NEVER

I agree, you are probably the most blue pilled person in this thread of black dick loving retards.

Jesus they virtue signal harder than sjws fucking gas the_doncucks

not on 4chin you uncultured swine

your now dead kiddo

bring it heretic

A clash of shitposting titans.

Greetings fellow kids.

>BIG TENT

you need a bullet

Even though this is ironic or bait ill give a (you)

Fpbp

next time can you mongoloids take two seconds to crop out your itoddler UI? thanks

Oh nice the masonic hand jesture for three sixes.

Sup Forums would gas this man just because he is black despite the fact he is
>helping to cure cancer
>donates most of his money to charity for poor children
>volunteers in his local community
>voted for trump
>goes to church every day

>>helping to cure cancer
defeating a method of natural selection
>>donates most of his money to charity for poor children
perpetuating poverty and crime
>>volunteers in his local community
promoting free labor/communism