Honest to kek if you're in North America you should shut down your computer and go to the bar RIGHT NOW...

Honest to kek if you're in North America you should shut down your computer and go to the bar RIGHT NOW. Even if you're alone just go grab a few drinks. Get out of the house

It won't solve any of the world's problems but it will do you some good. I'm getting worried about you user

but i did last night

Can't drink got kidney stones

That being said I'm going out drinking cheers

Beers cost 9 dollars ... what kind of cuck pays that much

got another year for that. drinking age is too high

Fuck off I'm too busy making the world a better place then to drunk myself away.

but i am already at the bar user

sitting in the corner and shitposting on my phone

I just took the biggest fattest shit lol

Ugh it was so rank I wish I took a picture.

I'm too hungover mate

I would but i don't want to go upstairs and ask mommy to drive me this late at night.

Bars are a waste of money, I would rather play world of warcraft and drink a few rum and cokes at home.

I don't go outside.

>Get out of the house

I'm at work.

Further, I refuse to drink and drive, too cheap for taxi.

Lastly I shudder to think what the bars look like around here. Full of old, smelly bar flies and not much else.

tl;dr

Go fuck yourself, OP

>consuming the liquid jew

I'm chugging cough remedies

>enjoying american beer
Why are you trying to convince anons to punish themselves?

what do you do?

Why?

I'm already married and have a fulfilling sex life. There's literally nothing I gain from going to a bar that I couldn't get from just up and buying a six pack from Kroger.

Former alcoholic here. Would take sitting quietly sitting on Sup Forums shit posting over pissing the bed, abusing my girlfriend, fucking an ugly fatty because of beer goggles, blowing 100$ on shots and alcohol, getting into unnecessary fights, crippling depression, mysterious injuries, and going to jail any day.

1 month sober after 7+ years of losing jobs, homes, family, money, friends due to the evil jew juice.

Lost a good paying job because of the last binge, puking shakes and overall death feeling for 3 days. If it wasnt for my angel of a girlfriend I would probably be dead.

Wish me luck user. Giving up alcohol is the true red pill. And its hard as fuck longest I have been without alcohol since 20.

Still get the urge to go out but deep down know im too old (28) to keep ruining my life over getting drunk and being an asshole piece of shit drain on society.

FUCK YOU user IF WE WANTED TO BE AT A BAR WE WOULD BE.

Fuck you OP, I already did my day drinking.

Checks out the local bars in my area:
>Sports bar, bunch of men going nuts over the Jews ultimate alpha male distraction, along with cliquey coworkers who chose it because it was the closest bar to their job.
>Hole in the wall, bunch of depressed dads and grizzled old men sitting around
>Resturant/bar combo, bunch of happy couples enjoying their life together
>Club style, sip cocktails while packs of negros grind all over drunk white girls
Nah. I'm good here. Thanks for the thought though user.

(((They))) want you to drink beer

Vodka is the most redpilled drink

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

>paying for overpriced drinks for the sake of fitting into (((mainstream culture))) like a good goy
Piss off normie. Id rather get hammered at home for less than 10 bucks.
You can enjoy your $7 beers and vapid roastie cunts

Just had alcohol for the first time today. Fucked that up

Nicely done mate keep up the hard work. Im glad youre here with us

Don't let it control you buddy. Learn to equate alcohol with pain. Anytime you even think of taking a sip, go lash yourself with a belt. Find a support group. Do NOT hang out with any of your old drinking friends.

Time to go back!

>1 month

lol see you next week fag
-addiction

>Yes goy drink your problems away
Do some push ups instead, too many fat fucks in this world.

Rail drinks at my bar are more expensive then beer. A round of shots for 4 people is over $20. I would rather buy a case of beer, drink it with my friends and then go hit a club/bar with a good buzz.

I quit drinking on November 9, 2016. Haven't gone back since.

>9 dollars

you live on the vegas strip or something?

The hole in the wall sounds pretty cool. Went to a goth bar a few months back and picked up a cutie after a few hours. Plus those places have a fairly consistent crowd and you can make friends pretty easily.

Thanks cuckanada

I prayed to kek for power and he blessed me.

Congrats mr maple syrup. Hope you stay on the right path so we can be productive members of society.

Good advice. Every time i get an urge to drink the evil jew i will promptly spank myself.

Good on you man, keep up the good fight, we believe in you. God knows it isn't easy to live through life.

I already did earlier tonight.

>go get a DUI user
>it will make you feel better
I seriously hope you get raped by a nigger, OP

fuck off

I keep meaning on revisiting the local goth club. Too bad I had problems at my place and moved to anogher city soon after the last time I went.

Poisoning yourself with the alcohol jew

bars are expensive. i'll jew out and drink alone.

already went to the bar today probably will go again later

This sounds comfy as fuck

Shove a traffic cone up your ass niggerboy

For fucks sake, I've been drinking for nearly as many years as you have been alive. Quitting drinking is as easy as putting the drink down.

You alcoholics always throw me for a loop. How the hell do you guys get so addicted to this stuff? I've had about six shots of rum, and I'm done, I still have a half gallon in my closet, and a six pack, no desire to pick it up and drink.

I've yet to piss my bed, abuse another person, fuck someone I did not want to, wake up with mysterious injuries, and go to jail.

Genetics.

Anything past the 2nd beer I literally can not stop until there is no possible way for me to drink anymore.

In my city the only place to buy alcohol within walking distance is a sketchy gas station populated by 20+ ghetto scums and have risked my life in order to get alcohol. Was mugged twice and would STILL risk going there just for one more beer. Broke? Better look around the house and pants pokets for change just to get that fix.

Everybody is different user.

**past midnight

I'm comfy as fuck, why would I want to meet people? Most of them are assholes, unworthy of being saved so I might as well ridicule them all as long as I have time. No, I'm gonna see you all burn with a smile in the face.
Dumbasses.

This. Niggers stink. Kikes need to be gassed

>genetics

LOL

beer creates misery and stupidity

>if you're in North America you should shut down your computer and go to the bar RIGHT NOW. Even if you're alone just go grab a few drinks. Get out of the house
Can't under the drinking age (why do i have to be 21 to drink when i can get shot in war at 18 and vote?).

Even if i could i do not need to get pulled over and i don't want to risk walking to the nearest bar (a 20 minute walk through a dark street and a dangerous ass crossing).

You're like what, 22?

Please continue to enlighten us all about how the world works

>Would take sitting quietly sitting on Sup Forums shit posting over pissing the bed,
You know you don't have to piss in the bed you know that right? you could piss right next to the bed.
>abusing my girlfriend
What is the problem here?
>blowing 100$ on shots and alcohol,
Don't buy expensive shit then gringo. I could probably overdose on a 100 dollars with of alcohol.
>getting into unnecessary fights, crippling depression, mysterious injuries, and going to jail any day.
So you can get into bar fights but choose not to?

Posted the other day and got b&
Fucking gay mods
Praise kek
For the booze

Jesus Christ the libtards are here in force tonight.
>Saturday night
>you're a lefty on Sup Forums
>kys

I literally always pee the bed when i blackout :( it
is uncontrollable and is very embarassing expecially when you have a girl over

I love my girlfriend and always feel terrible afterwords. Im talking physical abuse she has told me in the past she fears for her life and that really sucks.

Have you ever been drunk with money? You trick yourself into thinking your a baller.

I like to fight but all it does is get you in trouble with the law where i live.

Dude have you ever drank heavily before? Dosent sound like it.

>I literally always pee the bed when i blackout :( it
That is reasonable not to drink till you blackout.
>Im talking physical abuse she has told me in the past she fears for her life and that really sucks
She clings to danger man her goal to is to fix you up then dump you for another guy like your past self and fix him up.
>Have you ever been drunk with money? You trick yourself into thinking your a baller.
No because my experience with alcohol has been limited to what i could make in the bathtub since stores don't sell it to people under 21 (my fake ID's get taken away and i ain't showing them my license).
>Dude have you ever drank heavily before? Dosent sound like it.
Not really but the moment i am able to trick a hobo into buying me liquor or even better i turn 21 finally (just over 2 years to go) is when ill will do it.