Should we make contact with Sentinelese tribe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OaPYwlXOTzQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallurgy_in_pre-Columbian_America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By we do you mean civilisation or Sup Forums?

No. Theyre too pure for us.

By make contact do you mean drive by on a boat and shoot them with rifles?

The lumber industry is doing that job for us

Do they have any thing we want? If not just let them be.

Kill em all

MOAB for the lulz

yes fly a hwndu flag in there with a drone

Those are amazonian natives an no

We better do it user before (((they))) do.

From the looks of it, they don't even know about the genders. We can't let them suffer under the WhiteCisPatriarchy any longer, we have to inform them of our enlightened progress.

I think he means napalm from a hellcat.

That depends on whether or not they already have democracy.

Would be fun

>we brainwash them into becoming literal Nazis

There's already been a lot of contact with them. They get shot whenever lumber companies want their land.

No. They should be kept as they are. Not because their way of life is somwhat better (it's not), but as scientific interest.

They are primitive humans whose mindsets are somewhat close to what our mindset was 12000 years ago.

>Metal tools

Contact already made.
Out of shot there'll be an old guy with an iphone wearing a coca-cola tshirt.

Air drop a crate of dragon dildos and see what happens.

Send them gifts with The Fuhrers blessings.

Another people in need of some (((capitalism)))

Yes.

They need to be introduced to the wondrous benefits that diversity & multiculturalism bring!

Sup Forums will introduce them into our way of thinking.
let's do it

Nah. At best they would just be a burden to us like native tribes in other place we colonized.

At worst, they will join the very lowest ranks of society as alcoholics, drug addicts, and prostitutes and then eventually extinction.

Best for both of us to just let them exist on their monkey tribe island doing whatever they do there.

They are in an island, not amazon.

We cannot subject another people to americanization and our disgusting way of life.
Although these people have less technology, they probably have better families and more order than we've had since the 1950s.

No you sick fuck. Look at them, their lives still have meaning. Everything unknown is a sacred mystery to them. Why would you bring them into (((the modern era)))?

We should and we should shoot them and humble them. I read reports of how when fishermans got too close those people would shoot arrows at them and if any hit they would cheer and arrogantly flaunt their genitals to the fisherman. If this is what the Brits had to deal with when they colonized the world I feel sympathetic to them.

They look hella fucking inbred, holy shit.

I think we should let the leafs conquer them. It would be their first military conquest ever, and would work wonders for their morale and help them undo the shaming of their forefathers. Perhaps it would even slow down the daily torrent of shit posts, if kek wills.

air drop a crate with the following.

a flashlight
a 9mm with 1 full mag
some Hustlers
Skittles
Toilet paper
a dragon dildo
kekistan flag
and may some sort of gopro with a 4g adapter to steam video

>sit back and get comfy

Oh, those Indian monkeys that attack anyone who goes near their island. OP's picture is an Amazonian tribe, not the Sentinelese.

The Sentinelese are niggers and should just be destroyed. I have no idea what tribe OP's is, some Amazon tribe prolly.

God yes.

We advanced into civilization for a reason. No need to let savages continue to be savages.

>Nazi natives
>leftist head explode

KEK VULT!

This is my thinking too. It would be really interesting to drop some cameras in there and record their lives, their rituals and that kind of thing. See what they believe.

>our mindset was 12000 years ago
Good goy keep reading those text books

Digits! Kek smiles favorably on this anons request.

I'd make contact with their women, if you know what I mean.

Not necessarily. South American natives had metallurgy before Europeans ever made contact with them.

No leave them be

Look at those fucking racists I see no diversity in them at all. Atleast start bringing muslims into your village idiots

they aren't vaccinated and would likely get the native american smallpox treatment

They already kill anyone out of their race/tribe

They have metal bladed weapons. Someone already made contact.

>No. Theyre too pure for us.
lol

Don't know why this made me laugh.

I would love to have a little hidden base in a nearby lagoon where I keep a tank and a helicopter and all my arms. I'd terrorize those savages for years by myself and indulge in all kinds of sadistic mind games with them. I'd eventually have had too much fun and dwindled their population down to extinction levels. That's when I'd have my most fun terrorizing the last of their kind til he just kill himselfs.

They'll get wrecked by disease they have no immunity to

They very clearly don't want us or anything we've got.

Once, some researchers snuck onto the beach and tied a few pigs to some stakes, and left offerings of other foods and supplies.

The sentinelese killed the pigs, burned all of the food/supplies waved their genitals at the researchers, left the pigs to rot and returned back into the jungle.

Guaranteed that I can make a better loin cloth than the one that guy has, and could trade it to him for fewer fish.

So when is DARPA gonna make that mjolnir armor

>The Sentinelese maintain an essentially hunter-gatherer society subsisting through hunting, fishing, and collecting wild plants. There is no evidence of either agricultural practices or methods of producing fire.

Homo erectus could produce fire and these guys can't?

leave em alone and study them
maybe steal one or two and see how they react to modern civilization

don't tell people though, they'll cry abuse of human rights

there's not that many of them

>drop a large statue of a frog in the middle of their village

>sign from gods

>worship the frog
>more power to kek

Im game.

truly the most enlightened

no. you will be killed

They are not immune to the diseases that we are.

We should learn how humans acted 60,000 years ago.

Lets put small microphones and cameras all over the island.

Then our anthropologists can have a boner without killing anyone.

>Scroll through thread
>Lots of posts about killing them with conventional arms
>almost none pointing out the fact that a common cold to us is like Typhoid Super Cancer for them

is it illegal to mess with them with drones?

>do you want to feed and medicate more mongrels with malaria
No

No. Their island has nothing we want. Every other tribe that made contact with white wound up drinking and racemixing itself to death.

Anybody who means them well will leave them alone. Some grad student's PhD thesis isn't worth it.

That's not to say we can't learn from them. If you want your people to survive, keep outsiders out at any cost.

Foot fags will love 'em. I mean, fuck, look at the size of those puppies...

no they didnt

>youtube.com/watch?v=OaPYwlXOTzQ

>they literally survive by having pooinloos throw coconuts at them

>proto-gibsmedat

All of our attempts have been met with violence, including when we've left gifts. Just get Academi or something shoot all of them and create Ancapistan.

We should drop cameras and mic in protection spheres all over the island that live stream to the Internet, then we can study them low key and would be comfy af.

kek

Well one of them already has a metal knife, so im sure someone has already.

Is it just me but part of my flag is telling me to colonise them.

If we colonise them properly (unlike failed india) they might stop pooping on the ground.

Apparently the Sentinelese were contacted in the late 1800's, a couple was captured, died of an illness, and then 4 were children returned, after that point it seems their population dropped dramatically. It seems like those children served as plague ships of a sort and decimated their people by exposing then to diseases they had no immunity too. They probably are so violently adverse to contact because they think we are demons who cursed them or something to that effect.

This.
Also try "alien abduction" experiments.

I wonder how they would react, and especially how they would behave toward the guy that was kidnapped after we return him.

Also, show the dude we kidnap footage of moon landings. Find a way to explain to him what the universe is, our solar system.

Just imagine the overwelming feelings.

>The sentinelese killed the pigs, burned all of the food/supplies waved their genitals at the researchers, left the pigs to rot and returned back into the jungle.
They couldn't be sure it was a trap, they probably did the right thing considering their situation
Even primitive peoples have more common sense than retarded liberals

>they eat the skittles
>they love them
>they fight over them
>we drop them more regularly
>a skittle-based economy forms
>a calendar system forms based on when we drop skittles
>we watch this happen with cameras we planted on the island while they were knocked out via gas

America was a mistake.

Fucking amatures everywhere on this thread, give them small pox, shoot em. LUL

So edge worth.
No send them memes, that's how we destroy them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallurgy_in_pre-Columbian_America

>find one alone in woods
>tranquilizer dart from hidden location
>blindfold, gag, hearing covers
>transport them to the center of New York City
>release them in Times Square
>Cars everywhere
>White people everywhere
>clothes
>skyscrapers
>screens
>billboards
>written language
>watch them run around panicking from the instant culture/information shock
>it will all be too much for them to comprehend
>they collapse to the ground and curl into the fetal position
>the things we call normality have shaken them to the core
>they are a broken human being

I used to believe this but now not so much. Could this just be propaganda to hide something else on the island? I thought the tribe couldnt even make fire supposedly but there they are with metal tools so wtf?

No. They're the only people on earth untouched by cultural marxism.

Wise.

I like this one.

>new york
>white people everywhere

you are living in a dream world

Our only hope

they know how degenerate it is to accept hand outs and not do it themselves.

truly the best tribe.

If they were white yes but since they are useless niggers we should just nuke their shitty island

Too late, they ded.

Already did.. didn't go so well.

should have just wiped them out. all of them

And then tranquilize him again, take him back to his island, drop him off, and then hide. Watch from a distance as he tries to explain without success to his tribesmen everything he saw.

We clearly already have.

No they probably think we are gods in pur flying machines

they look like they haven't perfected making blankets, maybe we should airdrop some to them

Shia should hide his flag there