For the longest time...

For the longest time, I've considered Ethan (H3H3) to be a blue-pilled jew who isn't even funny and have genuinley not trusted him.
But In the Middle of this podcast he drops this.

youtu.be/ckAje0BXaZo?t=2915

WTF? Hezbollah? Is he redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eMtMeZejTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what time

What did he drop? What part of the video fag

>no timestamp
/thread

I thought I linked it, but 48:36.

>NPR

no

48:36. I did the "Copy video URL at the current time thing" guess it didn't work.

Can you just tell me what he says? I'm not giving this kike views, he voted for Hillary

Some of are you so lazy, goddamn. Also, he made a real sorry attempt at proving why Jews didn't do 9/11 sooooo not redpilled

He said he likes a newspaper run by Hezbollah. Which is an anti-Isreal "terrorist" group.

Really you made a thread for that fuck off

Really? Maybe this kike is redpilled then

Talks about some newspaper in Lebanon run by Hezbollah. Thinks its called, "In the Oven"

How is liking Hezbollah redpilled? They're the same as any other terrorist group.

he was clearly being sarcastic

>being interested in what jews say
why do you guys keep doing this? dont you understand thats why you always lose?
>but this one jew is le based
no

Watch his vlogs from isreal, he literally says isreal is a shithole like 15 times, he just goes to meet wifes family.

They are pro-Assad, anti-Isreal/US/UN.

Fucking this, even Hans got it. It was clearly a joke. Jfc

They're Muslim but they're the ones actually killing and trying to take land from Jews. They hate them more than we do

Hila is one of the biggest Zionists today.

If you listened for 5 more seconds then you would hear him mention that he knew someone that worked for the "In the Oven" magazine.

"what newspaper did Kareem work for?"

is he actually joking? because nasrallah is really fucking smart (except being muslim) and he puts good videos out that explain world geopolitics to Sup Forumss tune.

here is finklestein talking about him:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eMtMeZejTw

This guy is hard to listen to, but I've always considered Hezbollah to be one of the few "good" groups in the whole mid-east conflict if that makes sense.