I am disappointed

No memeball thread? Time to change that.

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/wage-labour/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I knew about this dumb shit before meme balls, it was dumb then too.

what is there for a commie to understand about advanced economics? How investment works? How the housing crisis was caused by government intervention and not the free market? I never fucking ever see commies on TV explaining in depth our financial crises or monetary/fiscal policies. It's always upperclass white millennials

have you never heard of Thomas Piketty?

"Ironically, by transferring the risk of a widespread mortgage default, the government increases the likelihood of a painful crash in the housing market," Paul predicted. "This is because the special privileges granted to Fannie and Freddie have distorted the housing market by allowing them to attract capital they could not attract under pure market conditions. As a result, capital is diverted from its most productive use into housing. This reduces the efficacy of the entire market and thus reduces the standard of living of all Americans.

"Despite the long-term damage to the economy inflicted by the government's interference in the housing market, the government's policy of diverting capital to other uses creates a short-term boom in housing," Paul went on. "Like all artificially created bubbles, the boom in housing prices cannot last forever. When housing prices fall, homeowners will experience difficulty as their equity is wiped out. Furthermore, the holders of the mortgage debt will also have a loss. These losses will be greater than they would have otherwise been had government policy not actively encouraged over-investment in housing.

"I hope today's hearing sheds light on how special privileges granted to GSEs distort the housing market and endanger American taxpayers," Paul concluded. "Congress should act to remove taxpayer support from the housing GSEs before the bubble bursts and taxpayers are once again forced to bail out investors who were misled by foolish government interference in the market."

Ron Paul, showing how government intervention ruins markets. What has your faggy french dude done besides whine about inequality?

ron paul is a fucking joke

isn't he filming commercials hawking some kind of bullshit these days?

>commies on economy: it's the rich white man fault hur dur
>give me money and shieet
>support me pls
>abuses and burns trash can

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/wage-labour/

>tfw you still have a 12 nautical mile swim from any nation's coast before you're in international waters

Shillballs
Static shit macros are shit.

>marxism is a philosophy
>they think this counts as economics

What is this flag?

he literally predicted the great recession and you call him a joke. you are the reason democrats and communists are branded as economic illiterates

Utilitarianism
it doesn't actually have a flag

There's nothing wrong with Adderal.
Prove me wrong

This is the plot to a Greg Egan novel if I ever saw one.

>le quantum immortality
Sorry, we don't take Blackpills here.

oh shit i forgot about this thread, keep up the meme balls bois.

Economic philosophy.

this is my favorite one