Hello fascists from The_Donald and Stormfront, you are gradually losing your monopoly here

Hello fascists from The_Donald and Stormfront, you are gradually losing your monopoly here

We at Anonymous hope you are still having as much fun with this as we are.

Weeks ago, Anonymous launched an operation to take back our website in response to your attempts at internet censorship and assault on peaceful patriots.

While Anonymous today has been mainly focusing its cross hairs on corrupt governments and the Alt Right plague across the world, we still continue to watch you. Over the years sense our first raid in 2 weeks ago, your cult has become weaker and your responses have exhibited fear, and you're dwindling by the second..

We apologize but, there is nothing you can do to stop us, no matter how many anons you have harassed or arrested, we will continue to peaefully strike against your dangerous ideas both online and in the real world. We are inoculating the public - those you contemptuously refer to as "wogs" and "fresh meat" - against the lies of your cult. Your libelous claims against us is ineffective, for you cannot prove false what is true.

Our organization has certainly changed sense our foundation in 2007 .The habits of our forefathers once made Anonymous a ruthlessly effective organization will condemn you with truth and love. Your persistence with obsolete, ineffectual ideas yields ridicule, not results. You cannot win. Your arrogance have failed you.

The Alt Right is imploding at its core, and this is
evidenced by the increasing levels of desperation seen in your attempts to handle us and others who criticize you. It is only a matter of time before humanity is purged of your malign influence.

We are the people you pass on the street. We are your friends, family, sons, daughters, and siblings. We are the person right next to you and under your bed.

You are loosing this war, and we are the catalyst

We are Anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
We are back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1-wUV0-_JY
youtube.com/watch?v=acTbfICc2PU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mxak1wiceKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First

Between the shitty and always wrong Twitter accounts and this LARPer, does anyone believe this Anonymous shit anymore?

You already posted this. This second time around is even less interesting.

Get a new schtick Tokyo Rose.

You are repetitive as fuck not even a shill could be this retarded

Fucking KYS you larping nigger

>fascists from The Donald

I can't take anything with that many typos seriously

>He hasn't realized that Sup Forums IS the new Anonymous

LARPing niggers need to leave.

This. What Anonymous originally stood for is now emodoed in Sup Forums

I want you in my pooper anonypussy
Cumfuk dis boipussy nuqqa faggets

>raid Sup Forums for school assignment
>use cringe tier internet memology from 2009
>wonder why you're a failure who will never get a job after college

sage and hide you fucking inbreds.
cocksucker won't even spellcheck his fucking 14 year pottery pasta.

Seriously you faggots again, please stop appropriating our culture. Only those of the Internet Hate Machine era can be Anonymous, not hipster faggots like yourself.

Kys please

>anonymous

The sad this is these faggots prolly have no clue why that means nothing here.

yeah yeah
go ahead then, turbokike
when you're done maybe your commie prof will let you polish his shaft in your safe space
seriously though, you should probably kill yourselves

" Oh .. I'm afraid princess , you will find this Sup Forums is quite operational. "

Low energy, not funny. Fake and gay

If you're not The_Donald, and you're not the retards from Stormfront then you're goddamn dog fucked pig eating kebabs. How much did you have to pay to get control of Sup Forums?

Nope.
>Their leftist freak-out after the election shows their true position. I'm glad OP doesn't represent all of the anons.

$3.50

fake and gay

Yes It's on

what the fuck is the stormfront?

gay and fake

>Calls themselves anonymous
>Attack a site full of anonymous
>Aren't even anonymous themselves
What did they mean by this?

You know, I've been on chans since around 2010 (sort of a newfag compared to some here) but I have seen the shift that Anonymous went from a bunch of losers from this very imageboard who just wanted to generate some lulz to a leftist-controlled "online Activism" movement. It's funny how things change over time.

Fuck off back to tweeter faggot.

Asking questions on pol
Lurkmoar FAGGOT

>Anonymous today

Go fuck yourself larper before you get digitally pissed on

post dick fagit

>Anonymous went from a bunch of losers from this very imageboard

no another chan

kys

>our website

If you're using Anonymous for moralfaggotry, it never was your website.

> this being anonymous' board post 2010
> Sup Forums being behind internet censorship
go larp somewhere else

>Tfw have been here since ha/b/bo
Fuck Israel

Didn't you already post this earlier? How does it feel having no life/friends? I'll be your friend user. Jk fuck you.

Why do you think white men value free speech?

Because only lies survive censorship faggot

We ere anonymous
We were not legion
We went to jail
People copied us
They were shit

The end.

We Wuz AnoyMoose! We Wuz hackas and sheeit!

>Our organization has certainly changed sense our foundation in 2007
>sense

>Your libelous claims against us is ineffective
>Your claims is

That's because most of us left after Project Chanology. Previously we were trolling the fuck out of Scientology since they reaction was funny as fuck.... then some retard decided to make it some sort of gay "hacktivist" movement that protested in real life so us real Anonymous basically jumped ship. Pretty much that fucking gay guy fawkes mask did it. Previous to this it was a meme about a fucking loser...

1 post

>fascists from The_Donald
>fascists
>The_Donald

Fuck off back to r/politics you LARPing faggot.

You are me and I am you cuz muh Anonymous.

youtube.com/watch?v=A1-wUV0-_JY

You think this is your new "strategy"?? Call t_d the bad guy so pol hates them and whatever they support? You faggots are dumb

larpedy larpedy larp larp

youtube.com/watch?v=acTbfICc2PU

If you're going to be a LARPing faggot, at least try using proper spelling and grammar.

the "Anonymous" members who do hacks and leaks are completely unrelated to Sup Forums, but adopted Anonymous as a name to help misdirect FBI and Interpol

Chanology fags pls go

Anonymous, please use spellcheck next time. Totally unprofessional.

Top kek. Anonymous is just a meme. LARPing faggots who go around wearing Guy Fawkes masks.

u know who put most anons in jail and never pardoned them.

That's right shillary who along with putin arse fucked anons for their own sordid reasons.
Some say chanology but occupy was the fucking death knell when humourless talentless commie fucks descended

The people we need to believe in it, still do pretty regularly.

Epic fail guy!! That was it, fucking appropriate for these "Anonymous" fags. Best this is they don't even realise the Guys Fawkes Mask thing was a joke

>We are the people you pass on the street. We are your friends, family, sons, daughters, and siblings. We are the person right next to you and under your bed.

Nope that's the people who are gone right wing and hate sjwism.

Communomous has words to spake, an thnx 4 apolagize ind ah OP, zo nise

Came to say this

faggot

/r/the_donald moderator here. higher up on the chain. What the fuck do you think you're going to do to us, faggot?

>*teleports behind you with weaponized autism*
heh, nothing personnel kid.

BBRRRAAAAAAAPP

Try to be more concise, aint no body got time to read that shit

> Oh no
> Nonmouse is angry
> Careful guys

LARPing seems like fun

Thinks Anonymous is an organized syndicate~Lol what a faggot!

>We at Anonymous
I stopped right there faggot.

(OP)
BOOORPPERRR

You's in MY house, boy!

They are no and never will be old user.

The mistake was you can kill an idea.

You can also jail an idea.

Sperging larping cockwit op.

Trump has more former anons than you could possibly imagine. Both the US and Russia used them and theya re now bitter and twisted beyond your imagining. They are nothing to do with your shit OP.

I hope you get slapped unconscious and soaked in piss.

The idea is dead.

just think, some person sat down and typed out this drivel. They took the time to write this out. Makes me wonder if the time could have been used productively.

Remember when anonymous destroyed scientology? Me neither. OP should at least consider a noose.

Alright basement dweller, don't get ur MLP panties in a bunch

You know, when you think about it, people claiming solidarity with Sup Forums or pol is the new edgy teenager claiming to be a member of anonymous.

Yep. Just faggot larpers.

Hillary became the new laughing tom cruise

I'll never forget her speech on 'internet freedom'

fuck you op fuck you

>Desperation
>Haven't even noticed Anonymous is doing anything

Git gud or git out faggots.

You dumb fuck, look at yourself. you are one of us, now fuck off where you belong.

Nice LARPing you fat basement dweller, now go ask mommy to reheat your hot pockets

anonymous (larping) is pretty much completely centered in brazil or other parts of south africa

in other words, take off your proxy you stupid monkey

I was thinking the exact same thing. lel

Getting trump elected was as funny as it gets

OP stare at this an think about what you have done.

>Sup Forums thinks it's the reason Trump got elected

Don't lurk moar, just gtfo

If I wanted to read bullshit I'd look at your average claimed IQ faggot.

Sup Forums is like anonymous just better. We find flags n shit.

This is now Spider-Man thread

Look mom I made another thread!
>anonymouse

It was

And Hillary
And Russia
And Occupy
And all that shit

Which wound up with lulzsec ddosing /b and the arab spring. That did not end up well and

State department and KGB run irc ops

A world of shit

You can kill an idea

Ask the man who founded reddit

O that's right you can't he's DEAD.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mxak1wiceKw

what

You could have at least waited a day. Also the image you used the first time was more convincing.