2017: Year of the ANTIFA civil war

>2017: Year of the ANTIFA civil war
>doesn't own a firearm

Next time you get your skull crushed with a bike lock don't come bitching on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fbkKDrXF1GU
youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=1vGdDkhiAxU&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't wanna kill people though.

Can I just punch them a lot until they start crying and run back home?

>He thinks commies are people

Oh my sweet summer child.

REEEEE I hate being a poor fag I want a fucking gun

1911s are there to look pretty. If you want a fighting weapon, get a glock.

this t_d tier trash is ruining Sup Forums

please kindly fuck off op

[spoiler]youre a faggot[/spoiler]

Jerseyfag here: it's near impossible for me to get a conceal carry permit and if I did, I couldn't carry in the cities (Newark, Camden, and Trenton) which is where protests would be held

That's all well and good, but the moment they stab or shoot at you, you better not run like a bitch

Tell that to the thousands of chinks BTFO over the years. 1911s are fine, but I see your point. I have a few polymer 9s

you can buy good guns for like $200 m8 step it up

Trips don't lie.
Glock = fighting pistol

cry me a river noguns fuccboi

>getting killed over a dumbass broken law

Ebin

>needing a gun to defend yourself from retard antifafags

Lmao

This. Hi-Point ain't bad and Mossberg Maverick 88/used 500s are pretty cheap anymore.

I want a quality gun.

If you hate guns and don't care to learn how to shoot get a glock

I have a Mav88, love it it's practically a Moss500.

>leaf

Communists don't venture into states where people have guns. Why do you think they hide at adult daycare centers in Commiefornia?

Someone needs to tell all those faggot speakers to just go to a school in a state people carry guns in and they won't be attacked.

Is that a CZ-75?

Real guns have hammers.

I picked one up on the cheap for $150 (used is better with cheaper guns) and I put on a AR-15 style stock that was only $50. The funny thing is that it wasn't even the best deal I found on one, I just wanted the ribbed barrel.

saved

Just get an SD9ve if you're a poorfag and want a decent pistol.

That's a Springfield armory 1911 probably a loaded model

ascended men appreciate both striker and hanmer and don't let it dictate their buying decisions.

Or a Ruger, SCCY, police trade Glocks or Smiths.

p07 is a great gun. never had a jam in like 300 rounds or so. dropped it in the snow and mud intentionally and she still ran. 9mm anyways, can't speak for the .40 short and weak.

glock 29 gen 4. boom. done.

real samurai use a sword desu

WRONG

youtu.be/fbkKDrXF1GU

SA 1911

True

Yeah no. You like floppy frames and shit triggers you are lying to yourself.

A BHP would be better. A CZ-75 would be better. A Five-seveN would be best.
I love the 1911 and all, but it's a bit antiquated.

This is a CZ75B

You had me until you named THAT meme pistol.

alphabet soup all up in this bitch

Unfortunately all I have is an M&P Shield right now.

Great for Conceal Carry, but not so great for home defense. I'm going to buy a shotgun next month.

Bah it's fine, just learn to mag dump. And aim for the pelvic girdle. 147 grain HSTs

I'm currently running with 155 grain federal premium hydra-shoks.

I know that the .40 S&W will take down someone at close range, but in my home I'd feel more comfortable with a shotgun.

It's really, really great for CC though, I can't overstate it. So comfy compared to other CCs I've had.

That "meme" work of art is the choice of the secret service. I'm quite sure they are more operator than you'll ever be!

I also have a Shield and I can tell you right now it's the gun I trust most with my life out of all the other guns I have, including ARs. Just put a Surefire light and you're golden

>Le segred cervix!
God you're retarded

>>>>>>hand fedora
get a GLOCK brand GLOCK instead. truly a weapon for the modern age

Why did you decide to go for the 9 over the .40? Because of the ammo count?

I was pretty torn, but decided to go with the .40 because I figure that if I'm in an actual combat situation, I'd be more interested in hitting my target with one shot and doing more damage than worrying about follow ups.

I'm not at all criticizing your decision (because I think the 9mm is great too), just asking.

H&K nigger

I went with the 9 because I'm not ret- er I mean because 40 in a subcompact pistol is too snappy and difficult to fire accurately.

I've never had a problem firing accurately, though follow up shots do take a bit longer because it's snappy.

However, most of my practice with the gun is drawing, firing and repeating. I'm more focused on getting off one solid shot than I am consistent follow up shots. Obviously when you're at the range you fire plenty and I still practice general accuracy with the gun.

9mm is hands over fist better than .40 in terms of ballistics, affordability, and reliability. .40 is a dead caliber

I'll show you mine

My Glock is on my person at all times and on my nightstand every night. but im not gonna open the safe for pictures.

The best gun is whatever you are comfortable with and the one with which you can stop a threat. It doesn't matter if its a 9, a 40, a 38, or whatever. The single most important thing is your confidence and competence.

>:^)
H&k make neat guns and the roller lock design is great but receivers are an absolute pain in the dick to clean. They get horribly filthy

Nice dude, here's mine.

Thats not strictly true. There is a certain threshold you need to meet (.22 if a fucking meme caliber for defense) and the quality of the gun has to be good:

However, if you have a decent firearm then I agree it's not a huge deal between 9, .40, or .38, or .45

You can argue power vs accuracy vs ammo count, but all 4 of those will put someone down at close range.

How many rounds do you have through your 90Tu?

like 2000 or something

What kind of pistol should I buy? I just turned 21 and don't know shit about guns. Just give me a recommendation and I'll probably buy it.

Marxist aren't people you retard!

I would be just as confident in a bad situation carrying my ruger MK 2 22 as I would packing my 357. 99 percent of people are going to stop once a piece of lead enters them no matter the size

Ruger SR9 is a really nice gun and isn't incredibly expensive.

You: You just shot an unarmed ANTIFA member

Us: She shoulda armed herself.

Is that a kimber?

Springfield armory 9mm XD with ported barrel

I want a 92 but I keep hearing that theirs some barrel component that fails relatively early, after a few thousand rounds.

Thanks I'll probably make a post on /k/ comparing these two and then get the real recommendation from anons fighting about what's best

Save yourself the trouble and bullshit and just buy a Glock 19 like 95% of all gun owners on /k/

NO! Fuck Springfield after the shit they pulled this week.

There was, but the 92fs fixed that issue.

seconding this

enough pistols where the rifles.

I need to hurry up and post mine so I can be cool. Spoiler Alert Its a Glock 19

That's a relief, I'll look into one now.

But I do...

>snipes from the woods

Ayy lmayo

>he can't rack the slide without firing

Horandy critical duty

that poor sks

>Commie AK derivative

KYS.

>Inb4 muh reliability

Glock 19 a good first gun?

youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA&spfreload=10

>have bronze glock
>don't want to put anything on the rail because it will mess up the finish

Yeah I've noticed that. I also got into a wrastlin fight and knocked my rear sight out of whack I had to buy the tool to fix it cause nobody had them in my area.

That's true. They are sheeps without a herder. In this case a proper parent.

Stop owning ARs.

Half of Sup Forums has either abusive or negligent parents. Maybe I'm projecting, but eeeeh, i don't know.

>Jew bullets
For what fucking purpose?

The best in all honesty

Its even nicer once you get the auto conversion.

That mount is atrocious.

Also
AR > AK

For 3200FPS velocity.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vGdDkhiAxU&spfreload=10

>AR > AK
That is just an objectively false statement.

in

>want to buy a gun
>can't part with my shekels

Am I crypto jew?

ARs can do anything an AK can do, but even BETTER.

Also:

Where can I get a ppsh for $400. Link?

1911s are for grandpas and aesthetic-fags. Get a Walther PPS and be functional

I carry knives, either folding knives or throwing knives whenever I'm out. I can throw knives quickly, fairly accurately, and hard. I do plan on getting a gun though, a little Bersa 380. I just don't have infinite money to spend. I also need a backround check in my current state and a concealed carry license (bullshit law that should only be necessary for blacks and muslims).

>be today walking to a shop since it's Saturday
>drunken nigger is on the sidewalk doing the only things he can with his inferiority complex from low IQ: harassing every passerby and begging for money
>'Aye yo I got you' 'You got any black friends'
>'Don't have, don't need.'
>You rassis. Come back!
>Walk away, glancing over my shoulder, with a hand in my pocket on a folding knife.

Honestly, I can't wait to have a gun for these situations, but my problems are money and governmental regulations.

The only thing they are better at is being shit.