This is a Brazilian military song. Notice anything?

This is a Brazilian military song. Notice anything? youtu.be/Eaupi1LBS7c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
youtube.com/watch?v=aVRlx92yyyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wtjOTB0jgz4
youtube.com/watch?v=luwkeWGI8RM
youtube.com/watch?v=vXZqnCnfPY0
youtube.com/watch?v=agjsvv5eQQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xpegIpHRaVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

T H I C C

No?

Holy fuck, they remade a German marching song, Feinsland or something

It's a slow, lazy ass song? It's a really shitty song

I want to plant my seed in her ass hard?

You fucking mongoloid, shut the fuck up

youtube.com/watch?v=aVRlx92yyyQ

kinda thicc

very thicc, mogo

Hava Nagila?

Yeah, it's common for a brazilian to copy a music

Brazilian women are the hottest in the fucking world, and they're massive sluts too so it makes it even better. God damn it, I can't wait to go to Carnaval next year and leave the country ethnically whiter.

This is way more badass

youtube.com/watch?v=wtjOTB0jgz4

Brasilian police are murderers and kidnappers and thieves.
Whenever you go inside Brasil consider yourself inside a military zone. Do not be fooled by the apparent other around you, you are inside a military zone.
Brasil, never ever ever do business with it unless you know how to kill people.

The strange thing is that there is no middleground, Brazilian women are either hot or ugly, there's no "meh".

You think Brazil is different from the US?

Trust me, your leftards are EXACTLY like ours, if you try something here they'll jump on you

lol banned for me

Does Estonian version work
youtube.com/watch?v=luwkeWGI8RM

Shut the fuck up negro, our police force is good as fuck

I don't mean politically, I mean the fact that if i go to Brazil bitches will literally suck my cock because I'm an attractive white American. Don't even tell me that wouldn't happen because its true. I know exactly how slutty and insane Brazilian leftists are from personal experience

Just like anywhere around the world?

no

This.
Funny thing, I met a girl recently who is dating a swedish guy online. She says he is beta af and cucks him IRL.

Brazil is basically what the US/EU will look like in 50 years, South Africa is what the US/EU will look like in 100 years.
Also leftards are the same in every country but I was still surprised to see a bunch of trannies at a party at a fucking catholic university, it seems only the protestants in Brazil are conservative for real while the catholics pander to faggots and pedophiles like they always have.

wow, this looks like a community college in central california

Yes this is true. The brasilian women look very hot. But they are all unfaithful whores, I tell you every one of them are unfaithful whores. You marry one of them to your infinite woe you fool. I have warned you.

It's the exact same shit, they blame white christian males and bla bla, white here white there sure you may get some low life hookers but bitches like that one in the picture are hard to get, you need monay, serious money.

damn i would let her rape me

I hate when armies all over the world steal from the SS and army of the fuhrer and fatherland. WITHOUT ever recognizing the fact that the SS and fatherland were bastions of the white race and didn't do nothing wrong.

no one cares, you guys only get cucked anyway.

which is funny because what passes for white in brazil is laughable

Nah, take Germany as an example their women are the epitome of meh, most are neither ugly or hot, just meh. While countries like USA, Brazil and Norway have the hot or ugly thing...then there is England whose horrors are best not spoken of.

Swedes come across as beta/autistic in general in Brazil since we are are more quiet and polite than Brazilians. Also you guys have a thing about cheating on your women that is more similar to how mudslimes act and think that is Alpha while Swedes think it's bad form and greedy so it's seen as beta.

>Brazil is basically what the US/EU will look like in 50 years,

And they are all whores. You look at a picture witho]ut knowing the whore. I tell you I have sailed all over the world, bedded more than a 1000 women in my yacht, and I am telling you, those Brasilian women are ALL WHORES.

And you're basically middle east

>good
>don't take bribes to let you go by the surprise blitz
>let criminals live freely on the favelas

they are nigger lovers sometimes, and there are horribly crooked cops here in Rio De Janeiro

youtube.com/watch?v=vXZqnCnfPY0

horst wessel lied

top kek

>bedded more than a 1000 women in my yacht

kek

brappy

not gonna watch it

>no one cares, you guys only get cucked anyway.

Yea I'm such a cuck. I get to go to your shitty country where my currency is valued much higher, to enjoy drinking, eating and fucking for really cheap, and your women spread their ass cheeks because they see a blue passport. mate se caralho

Crooked cops in Rio?
Here is one time they got caught, by their own fucking camera! -
youtube.com/watch?v=agjsvv5eQQQ

This is EVERY DAY!!!!!

isn't a surprise your country is filled with jews, you talk like one already.

how are you any different than a jew?

There are corrupt cops like these everywhere, you fucktard, even in the US.

Try again.

I can't agree with you, that video was fine, you are just being pussy now.

I am not defending criminals and being a sissy. I'm defending honest people being bothered by the cops, not crooks or rapists.

stop being a cuck.

47%
91M

lol

yes come here, don't forget to bring many dollars

>tfw elderly Brazilians on the street tell you that you and your gf will have beautiful white children in the future

At least we´re not Brazil-level, yet.

I'll just buy a revolver from the local police force to fight back against niggers in flip flops ready to rob me, don't worry Joao I know the drill

jew york ain't polish.

THICC, BRAP, would racemix

I lived in Brasil for 10 years you dumb fucktard.

its a sithole full millitarized zone. Dont pretend anymore Brazil is not a military state.

that dude has a thicc boiass

Yes please do come and try to bribe a cop.

>At least we're not Brazil-level, yet.

Sweden, 6% muslim

Brazil, less than 1%

Right.

It isn't? I think you lived in Venezuela, not Brazil.

Our cops have way less equipment than american cops, and they are way less fewer.

you are literally a country full of niggers.

Corrupt. Poor. Violent. Murderous. Niggers.

Muslims don't even want to go to Brazil because it's such a morally decrepit and degenerate place.

Don't try to argue, he's clearly a Brazil expert, and he's fucked 1000+ women on his yatch.

I meant Brazil-levels of corruption, crime and niggers but whatever.

Bolsonaro 2018

Bolsonaro 2018

Bolsonaro 2018

Bolsonaro 2018

Sure thang Shyrronne Nigguoa.

talk about black on white crimes

would typical Brazilian girls fart on my cock if I ask them to?

No.

why even live

Bullshit, I'm a white American and Brazilian pussy is some of the easiest to get. I've fucked Brazilian girls on three different continents and all were at 7-9/10. You gotta face up to it man, your women love the BWC. They are always up for anal too.

I've fucked three Americans and a Canadian(same thing). I didn't correlate it to "all Americans are sluts" because I'm not a fat burger weeaboo english teacher.

Good tjing about Brasil -
They don't like jews and they don't like muslims.
If either of those two groups want to kill you then one of the best places to hide is in Brasil.

Sao Paulo, Paraisopolis (morumbi) for 3 years, Floripa, SC, for 7 years, all parts of the island.

What is her endgame?

Bolsonaro?

Sounds like in english, "My pocket money".

dont be trolled. He was trollling you. Dont be trolled.

It has similarities with America the Beautiful but you'd lose an infringement case in court.

Such a shame in South America. It's like the women put all their experience points into asses and left virtually nothing for faces.

You lived in a favela for three years? kek

Yes we established this much already -
Brasil is a military state
Brasil women are hot and easy to fuck.

>Implying your not a weeaboo english teacher

If it wasnt for the jews getting our Presidents to focus our military forces on the ME, then we should already have nvaded and conquered all south america by now, and most people I knew there wish we already had.
But as it is today,. the US has become the bitch of the Israelils who are the dumbest fuckwts n the world.

Oh look, an inferior, non-christian, civilization thats going to get NUKED by trump.

Look at Hondurus has a jew-flag. Jew country.

lol I don't think you understand how much devastation conquering an entire continent would have to their people, our resources, and our reputation. You silly man.

No, it was invaded by the favela. Was called Morumbi. idiot.

We need a Cops Going Their Own Way movement, if people don't want them in favelas, let it be then.

It will be glorious.

Yeah, so is her dick, knowing Brazil.

huehue

youtube.com/watch?v=xpegIpHRaVA

www.liveleak.com/view?i=9ad_1493243734

>syria is a war zone
>70k / year homicides in Brazil

Kek
Oy vey goyim

is a brazilian white supremacist that could rise to power

Says AMerican who is the only coutnry in the world today who has conquered any country any coutnry, actually FIVE FUCKING MUSLIM COUNTRIES for your jew masters?
NEWFAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that is where the cops get their coke they need for their daily jobs.
You know all the cops in Sao Paulo addicts are as big a cocaine addicts as their drug-sniffing dogs?

hope he does. FOr the love of white man I hope he does. I know hitler's children were raised there.

Did you got fucked in the ass by a sao paulo cop or something? Does your butt hurt?

>Yeah, so is her dick
Faggot.

No, I got paid them all, per their mafia.

Don't tell me Brazil lis not a corrupt fucking military zone. Its already a war zone.
If Trump was not sucking so much jew dick I would have a chance to tell him about my plan to invade Brasil and take it.

No. I paid them their salary.

If Trump was not so busy sucking jew-dick for his daughter Invanka, I would have time to tell him about my plan to invade Brasil and take it.

I've been researching the Brazilian military recently.

I've been makeing a table top RPG take takes place in Brazil after skynet nuclear holocaust and I'm trying to get it as accurate as possible.

Any brazil fags know any common weapons owned by civilians? Or any other tips on how to make it accurate.

>This video is not available in your country.
wtf I want to hear it