Did something happen to our food supply in the last few years?

Serious thread, has anyone else noticed this? Whenever I eat processed foods (that I had spent twenty years eating without *ANY* issues) I get intestinal cramps, bad gas, and feel like shit for the next few days. Is there some kind of additive or preservative that they've been putting in some of the foods recently? Particularly breads, pastas, ice cream, etc, I've had to cut it all out because I feel so shitty afterwards.

Am I seriously ill or has anyone else noticed this?

Other urls found in this thread:

inhabitat.com/roundup-bread-the-real-reason-americans-are-intolerant-to-wheat/
rense.com/general76/ssje.htm
isjl.org/mississippi-natchez-encyclopedia.html
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/monsantos-zionist-agenda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just you, by the sounds of it you might have a Gluten reaction

I used to get like this then I took a Gluten free diet for 6 months, it was shit but it got rid of the Gluten intolerance and I haven't had a problem since, been at least 10 years now

It's been this way in America for at least 10 years.

The whole "gluten-free" garbage is the reaction to whatever this is. Aside from Celiac disease, gluten intolerance literally doesn't exist in humans. People are having problems with whatever else is in the bread. And my assumption is that it's whatever is in the water that the bread is made with.

Fast food is even worse than your standard processed food from the store, I can't even eat at places like Wendy's or Steak'n'Shake now, let alone shit-tier spots like Taco Bell or McDick's.

How come ice cream don't freeze anymore?

or you could just be getting older and that shit isn't healthy anyways so it makes you feel bad

but yeah everyone noticed there's a problem with the food, which is why organic, whole foods are so popular

what's McDicks? it sounds delicious

You're just getting old

>Gluten Free food is garbage
>Gluten intolerance doesn't exist despite it been an issue in humans going beyond the 1900s
>But somehow this has been this way in at least 10 years claims user
>Organic food is tainted
>Drinking tap water is tainted, bottled water is tainted, Jewish water filters are red pilled

I've heard that some people who have gluten intolerance (not celiac) can go overseas to Italy or France and eat bread and pasta with no issues. It's something (((they))) are doing to our food supply.

No, people are having a problem from fucking stuffing sugar down their throats. Humans used to live off of fruits, nuts, beans, etc. which were collected in (compared to modern standards) sparse meals. The kind of meals we have nowadays are way beyond indulgent and border on gluttonous. To add to this veggie and fruit consumption are down (relative to then), so people aren't getting enough fiber.

OP just cut your portions to 2/3 and start eating prunes as snacks instead of whatever trash you stuff your face with now. You'll feel fine in a few days and have good poos to boot.

You might be lactose intolerant and it's only now affecting you, especially if you're in your late teens or early 20s.

Keto diet. As a lifelong IBS sufferer, I can't recommend it enough. Gut pain is gone, REAL BMs for the first time ever. Joint pain gone. It's wonderful. But it was tough breaking the conditioning from the USDA and the AMA lies. FAT IS GOOD. Lots of fat, real fat, not some polyunsaturated crap. Animal fat, avocados, almonds, etc. Grains are what are hurting you. Paleo/keto and all the crap you mentioned go away.

I can eat processed foods however i cannot eat fried foods without getting sick.

THIS IS CORRECT ANSWER. THIS IS WHY OLD PEOPLE EAT THEIR VEGETABLES AND KIDS LIKE PIZZA AND ICE CREAM.

Pretty much what this user said. What's worse is that most of the sugars are from high fructose corn syrup and our body has a hard time processing it. Our bodies aren't able to process modern food with ease.

Eat balanced OP. Get everything on the food pyramid. Eat whole wheat. Organic is a good option but it's expensive. Ingles is a great place to get meats.

You need better gut floral and might have Candita which isnt life threatening. Maybe try going to a local health food store and look for CanditaKill. Its a two week thing and tastes like absolute shit but when i finished all my gut problems left. Before it felt like someone was wringing out my intestines and giving my butthole and indian fire burn.

Also switch all sugars to natural unpasturized honey that shit tastes amazing and has some health benefits.

Just so you guys know there is an upcoming iceage
Buy silver sell for bitcoin and ETH etherium also buy some or part of those if you can (coinbase)

You'll need to Indoor garden

Economic collapse starts mid to late this month

BUY FOOD AND SEEDS

>Candita
Call it what it is, a yeast infection.
Which a bread, grain, x, or y diet of average 1st makes worst.

Too much sugar, too much bread.
Remove one and or both and yeast infections in the stomach lining go away. Bacteria will kill off the yeast and you will go back to an equilibrium of both fungi and bacteria.

A GMO, or genetically modified organism, is a plant, animal, microorganism or other organism whose genetic makeup has been modified using recombinant DNA methods (also called gene splicing), gene modification or transgenic technology.
Most developed nations do not consider GMOs to be safe and have significant restrictions or outright bans on the production and sale of GMOs. The U.S. and Canadian governments, though, have approved GMOs based on studies conducted by the same corporations that created them and profit from their sale.
There has been no testing of GMOs by the. US Food and Drug administration - go figure. This is what happens in a nation of boot lickers.

tmi but I've noticed that breads and pastas bloat me to the point that I look pregnant and is painful and I get alot of gas. However when I make it from scratch I'm 100% ok so not celiac or gluten intolerance IDK user maybe you're on to something.

Yeah I was just trying to eaze OP into it.
But yeah its a yeast infection and its simply fixed by not eating trash 24/7

You got celiacs from eating like shit for years you stupid nigger. You probably have crohns and sicke cell now too

>Americans have garbage tier nutrion and eating habits
>ITS THE JEWS
I know (((this shit))) is a meme but ffs can't there be at least a few threads a day on /pol that don't have (((THE JEWS))) mentioned.

Brands like bryers use a powder based formula. If you look at it, it says "frozen dessert" because there's no actual cream in it. Ben and jerry's is the legit shit though. -ice cream insider

Sounds like you need some probiotics.

It's all the soy.

It's spelled Candida you know nothing egregious name fagging nu/pol/ shit bags.

>Ben and jerry's is the legit shit
Except the corporation is headed up by raging liberal fuck heads. Plenty of real ice cream manufacturers make good products. Fuck B and J that shit tastes like shit anyway even if it is real ice cream.

You're a retard.

ever look at all the ingredients on the back of the fucking boxes on food?
what did you think all the things after the actual ingredients were, magical incantations to make your food cheap?
it's fucking chemical garbage
you can't live on that shit, it WILL catch up to you
if you don't trust literal water being safe then how in the high holy fuck are you okay with the toxic ways they came up with to avoid the costs of having to properly store things
they try to make food able to last forever, they make food that tastes similar to other food so that you'll be more likely to buy it again, they make rainbow color additives that not even clothes dyers could have dreamed of a few centuries ago
how about the constant arms race with bacteria, viruses, and "pests" aka trying to kill literally anything that isn't human that eats their food
you think all this shit wouldn't catch up to you?
most the shit you disgusting normalfags eat is just different combinations of corn, soy, citric acid, and dyes, and you're blaming wheat?

fuck you!

inhabitat.com/roundup-bread-the-real-reason-americans-are-intolerant-to-wheat/

>The influx of wheat allergies in the United States may not be gluten-related as many have thought, but instead could be attributed to Monsanto’s toxic weed killer known as Roundup. Used as a drying agent, Roundup contains glyphosate, a deadly herbicide that not only kills weeds, but binds to the soil it is sprayed on. It turns out that spraying Roundup on wheat crops at harvest time boosts production, as a result of which farmers are using it more liberally, and Americans are consuming trace amounts of the toxic chemical every time they eat wheat-based products.

I would never admit this in real life, but I agree. Something is being put in our food and water, and they've been upping the dosage. I stopped eating at subway a few years back, because it started to smell like burning industrial glue, and i would cough after eating it. Real food, such as lentils and beans, and only expensive cuts of meats seem to be okay, but I constantly feel dread and like I'm dying, despite regular exercise and a strict diet. Something is up. Even the thing that's rotting in Denmark is starting to complain about the smell.

As a side note, I ate at the executive dining room of a top bank a few years ago, and the food was completely different. It tasted amazing--like real food--and I had all this extra energy for days. Something is up, and I shouldn't even be writing this. It's too risky.

No I'm saying that all of the hipsters buying gluten-free despite not having a gluten intolerance is a side effect of whatever they're putting in the fucking bread.

Eating organic and gluten-free is good but the issue is that the gluten-free food is way more expensive (read: whatever they're putting NOT putting in the gluten-free food is what is causing the issue, not the gluten itself)

I'll give an example, there's this pizza place that I go to about 10 miles from my house. The guy who owns it is a complete nutjob when it comes to the ingredients and stuff he buys for his products, dude has an extremely expensive water filtering system at the restaurant. I can eat like 3 pizzas from there and not have an issue at all, but 2 pieces of a frozen pizza or Pizza Hut and my stomach is destroyed.

I refuse to believe I'm part of the special 15% of people who are supposedly gluten intolerant when both of my parents have the same issue but only my dad refuses to change.

glyphosate, monitor, atrazine, chlorpyrifos, and a handful of others. Some of these are found in your drinking water. Not to mention some of the GMOs these are used on are also dangerous, and have been found to damage the intestines of rats (MON810, for example)

All of this stuff will wreck you

This. Goyims dropping Monsanto's name already know what's up, it's too late for OP who is obviously a faggot and a nigger. Enjoy your IBS, high blood pressure, diabetes, Crohn's, and Sickle Cell you dirt shit skin.

Our world is at critical mass and we can't produce enough food anymore to sustain the exponential population growth. This is a protocol to eliminate fucking morons who can't be bothered to care enough about eating literal poison.

The people who made fucking agent orange run the fucking FDA, if you don't know about Monsanto you need to GTFO my board.

I used to be able to eat eggo waffles but now they taste so shit. Maybe I got spoiled with Mc donalds pancakes or w/e now that I'm an adult and can get md's breakfast whenever I want but still.

also goober PP&J and most cereals I used to eat as a kid all taste like shit now

I agree fuck both of those hypocritical dicks. Talking about raising min wage while paying temp agencies to staff there factories for min wage. But they do make a dam good pint.

I've had problems with industrial pizza, every time. Industrial bread gets lots of additives and shouldn't be called bread at all. Never eat that shit.

Also industrial processes have evolved and what would have been put into the trash as inedible for humans and animals alike is now being reprocessed and put back into food.

Industrial pre prepared food is mostly shit, with colorants and artificial flavours, salt and sugar to compensate the taste of subpar ingredients.

Also, as you are getting older your organism is getting more and more tired of that shit. One industrial bread every month is no problem, but every day your system is going to spend its time fighting it and you will slowly feel worse and worse. It can take years, and then you need a long time of good food to get back to normal.

Be strong and don't fall for the industrial food jew. Handmade from whole ingredients everyday by default!

Jesus you asshats are just a bunch of monkey's uncles aren't you?

The problem is fucking sugar. Namely the process to extract sugar from sugar palm.

It's a serious problem in the west, esp. the USA where everything has more sugar in it every year.

Oh, Abraham.

rense.com/general76/ssje.htm
>Here is some interesting MONSANTO history:
The Jewish Monsanto Family of Louisiana included Benjamin, Isaac, Manuel, Eleanora, Gracia and Jacob. They made frequent purchases of Blacks including twelve in 1785, thirteen and then thirty-one in 1787, and eighty in 1768.

isjl.org/mississippi-natchez-encyclopedia.html

>The most famous Jews to live in the area were the Monsanto brothers. Benjamin Monsanto owned 500 acres of land and 11 slaves. A friend of Spanish Governor Gayosa de Lemos, Benjamin Monsanto and his wife, Clara, had a home on St. Catherine’s Creek until Benjamin’s sudden death in New Orleans in 1794. In the 1790s, other Jews who came to the area included Abraham Buckholtz, who changed his name to Buckels. When the United States took over the Natchez territory in the late 1790s, peddler Henry Jacobs got full American citizenship, a first for the Jews of the area.

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/monsantos-zionist-agenda/
>The 18th century Monsantos were slave traders. As automobile pioneer Henry Ford pointed out in his Dearborn Independent newspaper, the seed and grain industry was monopolized by Jews as far back as the early 20th century. There’s little reason to believe that this monopoly has somehow changed hands. "The grain syndicates which operate against the farmer are Jew-controlled. There is no longer any possibility of doubting, when the facts of actual affairs are put alongside the written Program, that the farmer of the United States has an interest in this [Jewish] Question."

Roundup is a vegetation killer. Genetically modified foods (mostly engineered and made by Monsanto) have been gene sliced so that Roundup does kill the GMO (plant).

yeah intolerance (often confused with allergic reaction) just means you need to cut out the retarded shit

gluten is a junkfood, its a unique junkfood in the sens that its junk because of its composition, rather than you typical sugar and fats

gluten is like a shitty rubber glue, its total junkfood.
cows milk is also crap, its basically a liquid bone with poor composition of proteins and fat.
not trying to sound like a jihadist, but goats milk is much better than cows. it taste exactly the same, but yet better. still need to regulate how much of it you drink though

there are tons of common foods which are total junk and consumed way too often.
sugar is the number one thing you should avoid. really cut it all out, even fruits
fruits are fucking laced with sugar

>I get intestinal cramps, bad gas, and feel like shit for the next few days.

high fructose corn syrup does this to me

You sound like youre projecting newfriend. May i suggest you dont speak to a surgeon on salary with a PhD in such a tone.

it's called getting older user. Once you reach a certain age processed garbage (which is most food) becomes an absolute menace to your body and you literally feel how shitty it is

>As a side note, I ate at the executive dining room of a top bank a few years ago, and the food was completely different. It tasted amazing--like real food--and I had all this extra energy for days. Something is up, and I shouldn't even be writing this. It's too risky.

Of course they eat real food, they are not part of the slave caste. Nowadays only people from the countryside growing their own food and rich people can get real food. Have you ever tasted a real tomato? It's so fucking good! Ye any tomato you can buy at the supermarket is going to have a really bland taste. You can try buying bio stuff but not all are any good... still better than more industrial food.

Also look up gluten. They add that in industrial food to make the texture better, bu too much gluten will make you really sick over a long time. Industrial bread and pizza are to be avoided.

Time to revolt.

Newfag here, pretty sure the answer is absolutely not. Sounds like ya oughta take a break from Sup Forums for a coupla days.

I have noticed too

Main suspect for me would be wheat, and fructose syrup. I was the same way, I thought i had IBS or Chrones, it was so often. Switched to low carb, went away instantly.

Is her name not nora?

This. I remember reading about a guy diagnosed with gluten intolerance. He couldn't eat any pasta or bread without getting really sick in its stomach.

Then he went to visit Italy, and decided to try pasta there as it seemed so good. No digestion problem, at all.

Avoid industrial bread, pizza and sauce.

When I was a kid wuz like "why isn't there shit around to kill off all these stupid people".
When I found out a bit about the world wuz like "OH SHIT, never mind bout that question"

I agree with you. I have made great efforts in eating healthy, drinking only distilled water and avoiding processed normie food over the last few years. It has made me feel better than ever. However sometimes I will eat fast food like KFC out of convenience and the effects of this garbage on my body is very noticeable. It gives me headaches and an upset stomach. It makes me irritable and makes it hard to concentrate. I truly think that we are being poisoned intentionally by these devils.

Also if anyone is paying attention, you can see that Kosher food tends to not be laced with chemicals and GMOs. Most of the small amount of healthy foods in supermarkets seems to have the Kosher label. Coincidence?

you might have parasites. i have them and my stomach hurts and i get gas all the time

You just got old, dumbass. Your body can't process shit like it used to.

So any produce I buy at the store is going to be GMO, canned foods are out of the question, bread from the store is out of the question, anything processed it not edible (a la peanut butter) and most meats have been treated genetically and with hormones.

So what the fuck do I eat?

Yeah, and roundup is safe enough you can drink a glass of it! Says Monsanto shills.
Word is it screw yer gut bacteria up, and more fun stuff.

That's the yeast growing in your gut. The more bread, beer, and sugar you feed it, the more it grows. Look it up. Fungus is the worst thing plaguing america right now. You need to cut out all the carbs from your diet and switch to fats for energy. That's the only way the yeast will die.

We are being fed so much garbage to the point of literally shitting our pants.

not everything, but you'll have to dig and research for safer foods. 90% of the corn and 90% of the wheat in the US are GMO and drowned in roundup. what's left is going to be better.

you're getting old, you have to take care of your body now.

If you shop at whole foods or farmer's markets you can avoid most of the poison

>The problem is fucking sugar. Namely the process to extract sugar from sugar palm.
Sugar is a big problem, the palm sugar is probably better than most. The really killer sweet jew is HFCornSyrup from GMO corn, and sugar from GMO beets. But yeah, just sugar over consumption would be a giant factor for americans on it's own, but it's just one ingredient in a cocktail o' toxins.

Not all food we buy is GMOed, but there's no way to tell. Democrats attempted to get labeling required on all GMO food, but it was blocked by RePublicans.

>start feeling sick
>hmm is it just me? no it'll probably be everyone in the world who's eating proceeded food too since the illuminati is poisoning us I'll ask Sup Forums

Organic shit.
Probably cost about twice as much.
I save money by not having health insurance, and not going to the doctor. And not having a car and walking all over town.

You're getting old faggot

are we as indulgent as the romans nowadays?

>nu/pol/
Spotted the Newfag.

That's what I do. I Uber sometimes but I need to stop doing that. Considering not paying for my phone. That'd save even more money.

I can't eat shitty frozen pizzas without my stomach feeling it wants to explode. Doesn't matter what type. Hotpockets (even a single one), thin-crust pizzas, fancy $15 frozen pizzas, gluten-free frozen pizza anything.
Meanwhile, I can go to a pizzeria down the road from my bros and eat like two large pizzas and not feel a thing. Cover it in five types of meat, red and green peppers, jalapenos, a mountain of cheese, anything. Doesn't matter.

Is it the ingredients? I don't know, but there's something fucking fishy here.

nope, it's just what we in the industry call as "getting old" do a colon cleanse or some shit.

>intestinal cramps, bad gas, and feel like shit for the next few days

Those are all side effects of sucralose user.

Start checking your ingredients, I had to quite eating anything with that crap in it.

I walk little over a mile to Natural Grocers, my favorite grocery store. Carry back a gallon of water on each shoulder, bag of groceries in each hand.
That and work 6 days a week means I get a bit of exercise even if I'm depressed and doing bare minimum.

bump, and learn to make bread with yeast, wheat, salt, water and some fat. freeze chunks of bread and microwave when needed.

Stop eating artificial shit.

I had problems for years, literal fucking years of stomach pains, went over to normal vegetables and fruit and shit and just wash them before eating them, toast all my bread in an effort to cook out any chemicals in it, and i do just fine now.

No soda either, something in the cornsyrup in the soda builds up in your system and royally fucks you, i used to be able to drink it but over time it got worse and worse, i just can't drink soda anymore, maybe you have a similar issue.

I don't have this problem when i eat food from other countries either, food from mexico or food in Eurocuckistan is clean of this fuckery, i dunno if it's because of genetic modification or the chemicals though.

sugar is a drug, tell that to the normie wageslaves and its even worse than the whole no sex before marriage look of bewilderment.

Sam?

You can develop allergies to foods if you eat them too much. But you never know what they're doing to the food. Synthetic food is a thing now (basically GMOs but with digital manipulation) so who knows what that does to your gut.

And it could be a reaction to all the pesticides. Don't believe the bullshit about getting old, food was never like the crap we have now.

you're getting old.

You can thank Monsanto and farmers. They have really been upping their game trying to poison the planet

>Have you ever tasted a real tomato? It's so fucking good!
Oh my god yes. A relative used to raise prize-winning beefsteak tomatoes - they absolutely spoiled me for anything else.

But even worse, people are being conditioned to think the poison and swill they're being fed is how food is supposed to taste. I stopped at a roadside fruit & vegetable stand to ask the farmer if he had any real tomoatoes, and he said people refuse to buy them. People have been so conditioned to believe hard, flavorless, green balls are tomatoes that when they taste a real, ripe one they think it's rotten.

The farmer said he can't even sell real tomatoes to restaurants, if people get real tomatoes in a salad they'll complain and send the salad back to the kitchen.

Organic is actually worse. Some of the cheamicals approved for organic are far more toxic then the GMO shit but of course they won't tell you that on the packaging. Farmers also make FAR more on organic crops. Basically organic is a scam

It's Bayer now. Gmos are only bad because they can sustain large populations. Scarcity doesn't just apply to food, though.

It's called getting older

I don't think that I'm just "getting older lol that's life bro" -- bread is making me fucking ill, that's not something that's been recorded in human history as a 'natural part of getting older lol happens to everyone t. cicero'

There's something fucked up in the food supply and obviously I'm not the only one who's noticing this

Nope

>bread is making me fucking ill
Did you try gluten free bread?

>I don't think that I'm just "getting older lol that's life bro"
>there's something fucked up in the food supply
Yeah, and the damage accumulates. Eventually, the immune system starts getting fucked up; then you're screwed.

Holy fuck you are all retarded. Processed foods fuck you up because THEY AREN'T FOOD. You idiots. Most of it is barely even organic, or is mixed with literal sawdust, cellulose, and other filler ingredients.

STOP EATING PROCESSED TRASH. COOK A FUCKING CHICKEN BREAST, SEASON IT, AND EAT IT WITH SOME MASHED POTATOES. WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

the oddest part is that no one seems to think that it's odd that they have to run to the bathroom five minutes after eating

I went out to eat with my cousin last week and he had to go shit in the middle of the meal

we are being poisoned and no one seems to care

It's not that GMOs themselves are bad or really even the chemicals but more that GMOs have allowed us to use far more of that chemical.

Look at roundup for example. GMOs have allowed us to grow plants resistant to it meaning it now takes very large amounts of the chemical to kill a resistant plant. Due to its use weeds in those fields have naturally built up a resistance which of course means farmer now use more and more of the chemical to try and kill those weeds.

Anything a farmer sprays on his crop is going to end up with trace amounts in the finished product. Those trace amounts have been becoming higher over the years and as more and more crops are made resistant you're eating that much more of it. Our bodies can't actually process most of those chemicals so it gets stored in our fat building up more and more as we age which is why we start feeling like shit once we get older

Also I don't think the sale is done yet so still Monsanto but really all the chemical companies are to blame, Monsanto is just the easiest target. It's also up to us farmers to learn to use shit in moderation

What said. My concern lately is how much shit they're putting into crops and water supplies to get rid of weeds/bugs. Roundup, various other Monsanto-tier pesticides sprayed on all the crops. I can't remember what the deal with gluten was, but whatever's in bread NOW is apparently also causing hormonal fuck-ups with people. That's purely anecdotal, but everyone I've known who went "gluten-free" ended up finally acting more normal, and at regular hormonal levels.

Been feeling the same way, OP, wasn't sure what was up.

Search YouTube for Habitat Crisis Dr August Dunning.

How old are you?
For how long have you been feeling your symptoms?
How is your stool? Any blood or mucus?

I went through a bad acid reflux stage a couple months ago where I would wake up leaning over my bed about to puke. But it went away a few weeks ago. Might have been because I was eating right before bed though. Also, in general the food seems to be worse quality lately. More bland, worse texture, just seems shittier all around.

Also have you taken oral antibiotics lately?