What's the consensus on murdoch murdoch goys?

What's the consensus on murdoch murdoch goys?

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/18/the-daily-shoah-107-the-cartesian-pepetism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like it

Cringey

I like them also please post your feet murdoch chan i know you lurk here

very good for red pilling moderates

It's pretty funny, but it's basically a giant in-joke.

turbo-autistic, but fun. good for getting edgy normies desensitised to nazi imagery.

I like them. they redpilled me on some topics

I enjoy it a lot, it's like Sup Forums as a TV show, each character represents a certain type of poster on Sup Forums, it's great

What did they Redpill you on?

probably the most autistic and gay thing I've ever seen. up there with ratboygenius

basic shit mostly, like degeneracy of western culture, influence of the jews, rockwell, pierce, and others likethem. It opened some doors and connected some dots.

shit

Funnier than most sitcoms for 1% production value.
Truly the better culture, not just the counter-culture.

FUCKING BASED

This 100%
Why don't you like it? Just curious

very very cringey

Better than that Southpark shit

You do know that the extremely low quality is part of the joke right?

shes most likely ugly and fat with bunions

im talking about the content, not the production value

hilarious

This, basically. When I see the shit that they take from this site and "le ebin may may" it my butthole puckers. But the thing that makes me like them is how sincere they seem about everything. While most of the shit I see is a "omg so ironic" snarkfest MM actually seems idealistic and pure in their motivations.

SJW levels of preachiness and Family Guy way of getting the message across

I fucking love Murdoch Murdoch

LTOIMW made me tear up the first time I watched it. I will continue to watch everything they make, knowing YT kikes actively try to artificially lower their views and subscribers with jewish tactics.

What about the content is so cringy?

I'm a big fan. You can tell the creators put a lot of themselves into the characters and they change and develop as the creators themselves do; eg compare the anti-violence message of the first Murdoch Diaries to the more hard line attitude to violence in more recent videos

I'm as much of a hardcore white supremacist as the next guy, but this thing is really really bad. Only liked the based black man in a Trump hat thingy.

Cancer.
All the people who like it really need to fucking leave.
Just goes to show how much Sup Forums has been taken over by losers from reddit and r9k.

Jews ITT

everything

Noch ein Jud

woke me up to the cancer that is (((Civic Nationalism)))

I thought that "huwhite knight" episode was pretty good, were they make the Jo Cox joke

Get a better sense of taste you flaming faggot

I don't think it's cringy, but I think a lot of people here consider themselves so detached and ironic that its sheer earnestness rubs them up the wrong way.

Come on now be specific, what specifically about the content is so cringy in your opinion

Funny you should say that

Pic

>i have no argument because i am a contrarian retard, please rape my face

people who use the word "cringey" are cringe themselves

This desu
Yea I could see that

Its hilarious but ppl take it to serious. Spencer cucks are looking for better representation and they are too dumb to understand murdoch murdoch so they say its cringey.

This. I'm surprised the creator of Murdoch Murdoch hasn't sold-out to Hollywood. Very good writing .

I'm not sure about their 'sincerity'. Mostly just characters that were they real life actors, they'd consider it overacting. Nothing wrong with that, just exaggerated.

Pretty funny.

>tfw no Murdoch chan waifu

People who call other people cringey for using the word cringey is SO cringey

the voice acting is so shit and I bet they copy paste Sup Forums memes into their script because the the dialogue is really unoriginal meme spewing

faggot cringey alt-lite losers who are too afraid to publish their real names behind their work.

Pic

It dances across the line between cringe/edgy as fuck and funny.

spotted the antifa

you think people are going to read that diatribe potato?

>muh conspiracy
>muh anglin

seriously, you fucking plumbers and tradies that buy into this murdoch shit 100% need a lobotomy. Truly pathetic. No wonder you work for 15$ an hour, fags.

how was what i said jewy? i like the show. i think they're doing good work.

fuck off shill

Holy shit are you 5 or something?
>alt-lite
>why don't they doxx themselves?
Listen schlomo I would assume they don't want to doxx themselves because they have real jobs unlike you

spotted the 16 year old high schooler who hasnt read a single Thulean/NDSAP/right wing approved author

please suck start a shotgun you fucking loser.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I remember that holy shit! That one was great

Hello Steven

>alt-lite

They specifically shit on the alt-lite every opportunity they can. Go back to t_d.

see
it describes you perfectly. please go back to memecore reddit you little pasty white fags. murdoch murdoch defense force is out in full tonight holy shit

People who call other people 5 for calling people cringey for using the word cringey is SO cringey

This. I wonder what Murdoch-chan looks looks like IRL.

You gotta grow up

reeks of undeserved elitism and newfaggotry

>Thulean/NDASP/right wing approved author
Who the fuck "approves" literature asright wing"?
Also what's with your autistic appeal to authority? It's a logical fallacy

this

> said Anonymous

What I mean is that it feels like a couple of young adults in their home office hanging out and putting something creative together that has a message they care about on a real level. Whether the characters are caricatures or not, I think that MM has managed to express an actual caring about subjects that matter in the real world. Big improvement over empty sarcasm.

Words have meanings, you don't have to like the show but it's definitely not alt-lite.

Topkek.

Last one I watched, a week or two ago, was crisply edited - under 7 minutes, if memory serves - thus fixing the problem with occasional longueurs that had crept into the series.

I like em a lot. They always make me laugh. The creator is a talented guy. It's always amusing to see him catch whatever's currently in the air on Sup Forums and convert into comic dialogue and bits of business.

Also, for all the humor, the creator obviously has some genuine feelings about the issues involved. This gives the series a certain ballast, and a capacity for the touching the feels of viewers.

It's hard to find an English far-right author who isn't skinhead-tier like Pierce.

this

I think this guy is just a shitposter mate, otherwise he's actually retarded

your videos are dogshit, m8

Great for a bit of a laugh, sometimes it says more than you think if you disect it a bit.

Good laughs. Don't read into it too much...purity spirals dissolves everything if you *let* it.

How do we stop young white women from becoming nazis?

I like how Murdoch is a weeb libertarian

The type of kids that will look back and say.
>I can't believe I use to make videos like those

Those are faggots going through a phase. Probably didn't start even giving a shit about politics until 2015.

consistently best written animated series on jewtub

yeah, i agree. their conviction and romanticism is what makes it compelling.

>This gives the series a certain ballast, and a capacity for the touching the feels of viewers.
this
(now I just hope I didn't agree with the creator praising himself)

I really like you stuff. Thank you for your videos. They've been great to listen to while I do my work.

No that's false, if you listened to their interview on TDS, They've been into this stuff for a while

I am openly a white nationalist

>kid
>calling others reddit tier

The beautiful irony is lost on you
>hurr durr everyone should constantly be 1488 mode in the public I cant possibly see how this would compromise our beliefs and movements given the current legal climate, I am literally too mind numbingly fucking stupid to have forethought for consequences

You're as bad as faggots on the left that virtue signal, except it's just reversed. You signal how woke you are to the jewish question, kys my man - you are the snake that moves unseen within our ranks while the left is the enemy at the gate you stupid faggot.

Do you guys believe in good and evil?

People can lie. I'm telling you, these are trendy newfags.

HOLY FUCK THIS!!!!!!

I thought it was an abstract thing. The universe more a void, material floating around, but sometimes these abstract thoughts made tangible right in front of us. IT makes me lash out in righteous fury.

>interview on TDS
Link for those interested: radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/18/the-daily-shoah-107-the-cartesian-pepetism/

Even if they were why do you care?

They're oldschool Sup Forumsacks and they're legitimately good at what they do.

>do you believe in good and evil?
Yes
When will the next episode come out?
>people can lie
People like you? Look I don't worship Murdoch Murdoch or anyone on the right, I only worship God son.
I just really enjoy them

what does she look like?

script will be finished tomorrow. then i gotta animate. maybe tue

Who are you and why did you write what I thought but couldn't put in words? (thanks!)

MURDOCH-KUN I LOVE YOU. SIGN MY BOOBS!

>Even if they were why do you care?

Because trendfags are usually fake, they live for the moment.

keep it up pal. All For Love was a great break between the series