Explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TzR3CEk73Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Islam hates degeneracy
France is gay as fuck

>Islam hates degeneracy
>France is gay as fuck

The middle east has changed a lot. I'm not into the whole Nazi thing, but there was a time when the Middle East wasn't torn in civil wars.

Where'd he say that?
If it was Hitler's Tabletalks, the 1945 version is fake.

Hitler did have a more favorable view of Islam compared to Christianity since the latter became weak and espoused "loving thy enemy", whereas Islam crushes their enemies without remorse.

Fuck Hitler
Fuck Islam

Long live my Emperor.

>I'm not into the whole Nazi thing

fake

youtube.com/watch?v=8TzR3CEk73Q

Source where the actual quote is from or is just fag lies. I am not a huge Hitler fan, prefer Mussolini and Franco, but a lot of this shit about him is outright lies.

Hitler was a loser who blew his brains out after his country was destroyed and raped. Fuck that guy, he didn't even kill all the Jews. I don't give a fuck what that loser thinks about jack shit.

>Islam closer than France
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer user

>French

(((123431387)))

kike

>Al-Banna wrote: “I interrupted one of the girls who said that Hitler was her favorite figure, asking her: ‘Are you serious or joking?’ She looked at me, amazed, and replied: ‘Yes, I am serious.’ This led another girl to add: ‘I too love Hitler’s personality.’ I asked the first girl: ‘What do you like about Hitler’s personality?’ She responded, very confidently: ‘His strength, and his ability to unite his country’s military and leadership and to stand fast in war.’ I asked her: ‘Do you realize that his strength caused an entire world war, and the destruction of Germany and France?’ She responded: ‘Yes. I read his book ‘Mein Kampf’ and was impressed by his strength, his faith, and his perseverance.'”

>The writer continued: “I told her: ‘But Hitler was a dictator who heeded nothing but his inner voice, and was a racist who recognized only the German Aryan race.’ She responded: ‘So what? It was enough that he was strong!’
>“The young girls’ admiration of Hitler’s personality and their inclination towards powerful [figures] led me to search for [material] on ‘Hitler adoration’ and fandom, and indeed, I discovered a wide spectrum of young Arabs who love Hitler. Some said they admired him for killing the Jews, but most were enchanted by his strength, determination, and steadfastness. This begs the question: What is behind these young peoples’ love of strength? Are they fans of the violence engulfing the region? Or does the sense of helplessness and weakness [cause them] to adore of a figure who challenged the world with his strength and led an entire people to fight the world?”

Muslims during the golden age actually cared about science and society, Muslims today are all retarded

>Muslims

>ruined white Europe
>gaves Kikes an eternal excuse

Hitler was obviously an idiot. People "worship" him more as a protest against political correctness than anything else.

>Nazis

How is this bait? We're not all ironic edgy shitposters like you, sorry. Sort yourself out.

Islam favorise inbreeding due to how sharia handle family finance.
Widespread inbreeding always result in the collapse of the average IQ.

You're a shill

>No qt Muslim gf

stop being a retard, the midle-east was completely different back then and they were anti-degeneracy, conservative, hardworking and had focus on technological advances. see pic related, also google islamic modernism.

Hitler was a globalist agent who got too big for his britches. To the elites, his biggest crime wasn't murdering Jews and Slavs. It was dropping bombs near the Bank of England.

>tfw its really just about the jew killing

Go home Reddit

In 1940 Europe wasn't being invaded by mudslim

You are the redditor here new friend.

>a bunch of pictures from carefully Westernized metropolitan capitals
I can cherry pick shit too
none of the images on the left were typical of those countries outside small zones

Whatever dude praise kek

You're fucking retarded.
>Small zones.

No, it was everywhere.

I know you haven't left LA or Montana your whole life, and only been alive for 20 years so allow me to simply inform you.

You're fucking wrong kiddo.