How does it feel to know muslim men are allowed to marry christian women...

How does it feel to know muslim men are allowed to marry christian women, but muslim women are not allowed to marry christian men?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/27/acid-attacks-rise-united-kingdom/100739780/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage

>marry muslim man
>get acid thrown on face

????

Bad. But then again, it's not a major loss. If anything, we're spreading unloyal genes to the sandniggers, and their children will probably choose to join our side in the future anyways, since we are the superior civilization.

Also sage, you fucking nignog.

But that guy kist looks like a tanned white guy

I've seen australians that look like that

I hate people like this, think they're all cool cus theyve got angular symmetrical faces, and theyve got money cus they model or something other fag shit where they skated by on looks and being "coool" but personality or talent wise are the same as most people

talmudic law makes the child inherits their mother's religion, ergo muslim guy + christian wife = babby christian, so oy vey+racemixing = deus vult I guess

Re-read your sentence. Are you retarded?

Muslims dont follow the talmud, you fucking retard holy shit.

T O L L
O
L
L

I think youre the retard here, it's understandable if you just read it again.

Similar to the way it feels to know muslim men are allowed to fuck goats, but goats are not allowed to fuck muslims. A little revulsion. Saged.

the rules apply to how those that follow them consider the children
they may think they're muslim, but jews would think they're christian as they adopted their mother's religion
like I said
>oy vey+racemixing

>tattoos
slag

It's all about acceptance from the religious community, though. Christians accept anyone, while oy veys would only accept the offspring in their religious community if the mother was a kike. We actually win if the father is a kike. The jews are known for being really picky about who they can convert and accept.

This rule is actually the top reason why Muslims will never be able to assimilate in the west

As long as the toll get paid...

They don't have to. I fucked the shit out of a muslim chick back in Ottawa. Didn't get her pregnant, but if I did, abortion is also illegal in their religion.

>Christian
>marrying a non-Christian
pick one.

The JIDF is here... The Jew constantly tries to pit Whites against Blacks, Christians against Muslims, etc.

He looks like me. Same hair, same nose, only mildly more tanned than me. Creepy.

Kys

>How does it feel to know muslim men are allowed to marry christian women, but muslim women are not allowed to marry christian men?
It's mental! Did you also know that in the UAE, if a Muslim woman gives birth to a child from a non-muslims the child is stateless?

>tanned white guy
>tanned
>white guy
>with black or near black hair
>middle eastern thick eyebrows
>middle eastern facial hair
white guys with a tan would look like the girl. The guy is definitely not white or racemixed at best. Looks like a levantine or north african.
Unless you think this is a white guy too.
Hate to break it to you, but you're not white.

Here's a little kiss for ya......

BRRAAAAAAAAP

Good to see you admit that meds and half of slavs arent white.

Implying I haven't started chemically castrating muslums and liberals, they gather into such easily identifiable groups.

>Be me, show up as antifa
>Constantly refilling and recoating with an anesthetic my fake finger/needle
>I hope they all get aids too

Don't worry goys I'm but a harmless Jewish abo.

Then you're not nearly as dark as you say you are, or still have white features like light hair, and weak facial hair

Sorry senpai, that's 1.8% too much. You have to go back to the gas chamber.

if the muslim is Caucasian then it depends how they are raised.

Rare asf

I guess there are ca. 12 million of those. Mainly in southern Russia.

he means the flag you silly scandinavian

White, Christian; wife is Lebanese Sunni. How does it feel that your women would eagerly to be piped down by white and black men over your peasantry?

And I'm a chef at Wendy's with a 12 inch cock making $800k a year

that only happens mostly in south asia

There's no toll with Muslims

She'll end up submissive and regretting it, but that's it.

Is that what we're calling England nowadays?

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/27/acid-attacks-rise-united-kingdom/100739780/

if a christian chick marries a muslim, then she is a coal burning Mudslime, and probably never really a christian to begin with,

>2.1 oceanian
dont eat me cuz

Good because it flat out admits that women are incapable of holding any power.

>There's no toll with Muslims

>muslim women are not allowed to marry christian men
Why the fuck would I marry a muslim?

For that sweet nine year old pussy

lol I thought it was either Ozzieland or NZ.

Yeah, the empire really wasn't creative with their flags

antifa r dumb

bump