>rips bong

legalize

Other urls found in this thread:

cnhemp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why?

dude weed lmao

Fucking Junkie.

I'd rather it stay illegal desu cops here don't give a shit about it as is and I can only see this causing issues

Fuck having your weed taxed, just decriminalize.

awww yeah. lets go, recreational weed for everyone

Don't do drugs user. Focus your energy on living a good life.

this

Weed is bad. It gives me schizophrenia like symptoms.

Kys

It will get legalized, and monopolized, and heavily taxed

foreigners might not know this, but the (((drug war))) was started by reagan to fill up government coffers and private prisons. industrial applications of hemp terrified 1930s industrialists, and cannabis was the perfect thing to demonize into making the cultivation of hemp illegal.

you cant call yourself red-pilled if you dont know these facts.

i will say that weed is pretty degenerate, tho and it's definitely addictive. all these DUDE WEED non-arguments and propaganda come from people who either smoke it or sell it. I smoked it regularly for about 4 years. Im very happy i stopped.

I'd rather have functional members of society

No, it will get legalised and everyone whomst is not retarded will grow the herbal Jew. Tax money will still be made

you're a fucking pleb with no critical thinking ability. did you even read my post?
you probably have a no-skill job and are just mad that you cant afford weed

>He's never smoked weed after a long day at work and the gym

Pure Bliss tbqh

What is degenerate is telling people what to do when they aren't hurting anyone.

Like a drink do you?

hypocrite

Alcohol is orders of magnitude more dangerous and socially destructive.

Not the an hero we want, but the an hero we need.

i didnt tell anyone to do anything, and i dont drink.
i literally didnt even mention alcohol.

Then you should be pushing for a ban on alcohol and pharmaceuticals.

Why not. If you are serious then you can see that this is no worse than all of the other self destructive habits that the human race is addicted to. I'm already legally allowed to make my own alcohol, as long as it is for my own personal consumption, to destroy my body. Why shouldn't I be allowed to grow my own marijuana.
P.S. It's not a "Weed". A weed is defined as any invasive vegetation. If you are growing it intentionally for consumption, then it is a crop. Sorry to be pedantic.

Drug laws are degenerate not drug use, drugs have inspired some of humanities greatest achievements.

i smoked weed for 4 years
best 4 years of my life until the government gave me a criminal record for possession and took away my rights

pol thinks they are hip to pointing out fake news yet they eat up the anti-pot propaganda

a+ reading comprehension.
unfortunately you only get half credit because you didnt read my post the first time.
seems you understand now, though.

causing issues like having nice clean stores with dozens of strains to choose from instead of buying from shady fucks peddling one strain at a time.

>decriminalize

You cucks keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.

To spell it out for you, decriminalization means that it's still illegal, you just don't go to jail for it, you get a ticket/fine.

It's the banks bro

In all honesty I wouldn't mind legal weed. Cocaine will be next. Like.....5% chance

>causing issues like having nice clean stores with dozens of strains to choose from instead of buying from shady fucks peddling one strain at a time.
Also you can always get edibles.

I had the good fortune to be a Colorado native smoker, so three and a half years into legalization it's weird to me that any jurisdiction hasn't followed our lead yet. Prices remain obscene and the tax is around 25%, however. The tax won't be so bad once they stop charging $15/gram.

where is the hemp industry in the parts of europe/middle east/south asia where cannabis/hemp are legal?

stupid fake-history.

I got my medical license a month or so ago. I will never look back on black market weed.

I'm loading up some white widow now.

>make weed legal
>300% tax rate
>still a bargain compared to old weed prices
>use lods of tax emone to build wall
>use saved money and freed up police effort from not hunting down dumb black kids with joints to remove illegals
why not?

>300% tax rate
>still a bargain

uh.. no..

even 30% excise taxes make weed more expensive than black market, people might be willing to pay it to get better selection and have a clean store to buy from, but it's certainly not a "bargain"

You are being delusional.
cnhemp.com/

lol a website? thats your industry? you can buy hemp products in america why are they not imported if they are so amazing?

It will remain illegal, big gubmint will make a synthetic version and sell it to the masses for 2394384298374x the price of marijuana