BLUMPF BTFO HAHAHA

BLUMPF BTFO HAHAHA

This is fucking ablist! You can't impeach someone for a mental disability!

>Captcha: Calle Cretin

>narjas zatat

what kind of fucking retarded name is that

>they've written since November

Fake news. The five is only on during weekdays

>experts think they know anything about how things go on in this timeline

o am i laffin

If he were impeached his supporters would riot in the street and murder the first group that confronts them. Not going to happen.

Did they cite how an impeachment would happen?

Liberal (((experts))) are on the same level as Mexican (((intellectuals))).

>>narjas zatat
>what kind of fucking retarded name is that

I remember her gom jabbar. Oh yes, I remember it.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Same experts that said he wouldn't win?

There's like three articles that randomly come out:
>Trump hates the job
>impeachment soon
>Shake-ups soon in the cabinet?

Some variation of these three keep cycling out there like they matter at all beyond the confirmation bias crowd.

Ex Trump supporter here.
Fuck ((()Trump))))

Good...god...five (((people))) who...claim...they are...(((experts)))...what...will...drump...kind...*gasp* say next...*sigh*

(((experts)))

He has no supporters. He lost us all when he stupidly bombed Syria for no fucking reason except to appease Israel.

>Indy100
>"experts"
>reasons
Where have I heard this before....sigh it's not even fun anymore. Get some original material OP.

Experts also said Hillary was gonna win eh

They literally post this same fucking article every damn week

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GLORMPFT DOMFTFO

Cheched it. Don't bother.
It's 5 people that said mostly in early 2017 and even November 2016 he would likely be impeached. One even gave as reason that Trump would be tried for crimes against humanity for pulling out of climate change accords. Dead serious.

s
a
g
e