Bad

Bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYWga-p60A0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drumpf is stupid

Sad!

Splintering China and North Korean cohesion was something I said should happen 10 years ago, when do I get my check

Bad Kim! Go to your room!

Don't be bad, get glad!
youtube.com/watch?v=aYWga-p60A0

Glumrpft confirmed for shithead

Basically what Nixon did for the Sino-Soviet split except for North Korea. Good idea. I always knew that all the faggots comparing Trump to Reagan were wrong, and that he's really the second coming of Sup Forums's true favorite president of recent history, Richard Milhous Nixon.

Bad!

Many such a cases!

He was a pretty good vice pres and a pretty good pres. If you forget about the whole watergate stuff

(((Bad!)))

>talking to Kim like he's a 7 year old
top kek

>m-muh israel shall not be touched!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP IS SO STUPID HAHAHAHAHAHA JEW BITCH HAHAHAHAHAH FUCK THAT WEAK FRAGGOT HAHAHHAAHA....what?.......he just bombed who?

lol that's what you think, hope you never plan on using chemical weapons

>earning those brownie points with china
>and shitting on lil kim
>foreign policy being played out on twitter
wew

>he's now sucking CHYNA's cock
trump was the veiled jew after all

Don't count him out yet, JFK acted like a jew bitch at the beginning and ended up signing an executive that would have ended the federal reserve . Trump recently passed 24 percent tariff on Canadian lumber in response to them refusing to buy American dairy products. Now are those dairy products full of GMOs sure but this action also helps to weaken nafta and if he were to completely destroy nafta and build the border wall as he promised in the campaign that would be a big blow to the kikes plan for one world government.

EVeyone saying hateful and inhuman things about trump need to fuck off back to r/politics and shut the hell up

>JFK acted like a jew bitch
not enough

Maybe not but had (they) not shot him what would he have done next?

I would go so far to say that this move by North Korea is officially
Not Good!

Ultimate redpill challenge. Toby morse

Hope he gets stabbed by a nigger.

You know what he wouldn't have done? Desegregation of schools. That was his shitty vice presidents idea.

Exactly! JFK was the greatest leader of America in the 20th century. He was a true white nationalist at heart to quote him "After visiting these two places you can easily see how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country, which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made"