Lets talk about Chicago and inner city violence

Rarely see anybody bring up this topic and yet this place is super fucking dangerous.

Lets actually have a discussion about some domestic issues pol.

Why is it the way it is?
Why is the murder rate so high?

I have some insight and I will elaborate if some people here are interested in the topic and join on the discussion.

Heres a video to get started.

Crisis on federal street (Documentary on chicagos infamous cabrini green housing projects) - youtube.com/watch?v=Xxn9-IPJsS4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEuZpaZ3f_0
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why is it the way it is?
Niggers
>Why is the murder rate so high?
Niggers

Cuz da wite man be keepin a nigga down

Of course. I should have said inb4 niggers.

Maybe you could try elaborating on the economic conditions that made it this way.

Its actually a lot deeper than just niggers.

No wonder people outside of pol think were all fucking retarted.

Seeing stuff like this makes me wonder if our white ancestors from 40,000 B.C would create violent shithole like this if they were brought to our time

youtube.com/watch?v=oEuZpaZ3f_0

how does rahm emanuel get away with it? aint he light skinned?

Because the criminals know their victims will be un-armed. It's common sense you stupid faggot.

Black user here.. A few years back, some of my non-black friends went to chicago for a new years. I told them I would not be attending because Chicago is a shit hole filled with niggers and I'd probably end up being killed by a stray bullet.

Red-pill on niggers from a black person :
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

Well-minded black people don't like niggers nor do they want to be around them. Surprise !

Niggers gonna nig, nothing to elaborate you faggot

It's filled with niggers being niggers. That's literally all there is to it.

A bunch of fatherless kids growing up in poverty surrounded by piss poor male role models

Why is the murder rate so high?
Crabs in a barrel mentality mixed with a culture that promotes wealth over morality.

Let's not.
Unless you wanna propose we drop more guns there in random locations.

Oh its a black genetic outlier who does nothing to stop his feral kin wants acceptance episode.

there are other poorer areas, especially outside of the US, where people aren't black and don't resort to this behaviour.

makes you think

>Maybe you could try elaborating on the economic conditions that made it this way.
"Democrats"

gangs want monoplies on where they sell drugs

DUH

and because we have not taken out the cartels south of the border

nothing changes unless that happens or Amerashits stop buying drugs

better yet the narcs should just send the most powerful shit they have and let people OD all together

dont fucking try to save people

but the thread topic shoudl be, Why do people turn to drugs in the first place

Are you black or on a proxy?

Niggers have low IQ's.

I dont hate them they just ruin everything they touch.

When there aren't white people to blame for their behavior.....then.....there are white people somewhere who are surely responsible. Right?

RIGHT???

How do you expect him to do anything when it's basically impossible to verbally reason with niggers?

I expect him to work to kill his feral kin, hes nothing more than a jew tool to fool cucks into thinking niggers are people.

FBI UCR TABLE 43A
>blacks are around 13% of USA population
>black males are around 6.5% of population
>more than 50% of all murders are commited by blacks
>most murders are committed by men
>around 7% of population is responsible for at least 50% of all murders
Yeah it's all economics.
>No wonder people outside of pol think were all fucking retarded.
back to pleebbit faggot

Fair enough desu

Nope, he's a kike

Any niggers who aren't retarded can get out, with all of the aid the govt gives them. It takes a special type of retard to stay in the ghetto. So the worst, most niggest nigs nig out all day long in the ghetto, constantly escalating a cycle of violence. The police stay the fuck away because the nigs, dems and media will destroy them for their own reasons. And there it is. A special sort of hell that can't be solved.

The only way to solve it is to treat the retards that stay in the ghetto like actual animals when they attack anyone. Put them down.

^^^

They dindu nuffin.

Nah. Plain observations you can clearly see they're low IQ chimps

You've never grown up in a 60 % black area where they bring everyone else down. Must be nice haven token blacks.

because the CIA conspired with the Sinaloa peeps to flood the town with drugs

Another way to put it is to say the ghetto is like a colony of people with down's syndrome, only they have the same rights as everyone and no one is allowed to point out they're retarded.

It truly is impossible to realize how bad they are until you come in extended contact with niggers.

Its hilarious these same smart niggers were tortured and bullied by normal niggers back in preslavery Africa, they have the nerve to support their feral kin that wouldnt hesitate to torture them for fun, whites are the only reason black genetic outliers can even live long.

People who haven't been around them don't even understand how they chimp out over eye contact.

Thats fucking bullshit dude and you know it. I have been around black people all my life. There are shitty people of all races and for you to categorize them all into one lump makes you more ignorant than the "niggers" you so resent.

You have worked with them for sure asshole and smile get off your high horse.

Hard to say. If germanics who lived along the Rhine in 100 BC were dropped into Chicago, I could imagine them capable of unspeakable violence and barbarity against the other "tribes" of the city. If you believe Roman accounts of them, they'd also be plagued by the same sort of petty violence and endless feuding you see among blacks in the inner city.

OP is a nigger. I've been around tame niggers, I stay the fuck away from the feral nigger hives. Near where I live, a nigger shot a nigger ice cream man in front of a bunch of kids for fun and the nigger ice cream man had just got out of prison for attempted murder.

Not an argument.

Niggers and niggers.

So true

>. There are shitty people of all races and for you to categorize them all into one lump makes you more ignorant than the "niggers" you so resent.
Shut up nigger lover.

Listen stupid nigger if whites were as violent as blacks the entire American country would be uninhabitable due to stupendous rates of violence in EVERY SINGLE US SETTLEMENT. Just imagine walking in a white area only for a white teenager to shoot you to death for no reason or being swarmed by white teenagers being beaten to death for no reason. The fact you fucking niggers can even enter white areas show we are not nearly as feral as you because feral whites like russians are known to kill random africans in Russia for no reason they dont even care if the nigger commtied a crime or no crime they will still kill you.

Fucking nigger piece of shit.
Niggers are probably as feral as whites in 50,000 B.C even whites from 3000 years ago had more impulse control and intelligence than african niggers. The simple fact the barbarian tribes of Europe created civilizations that lasted to this day while the african negro remained in the stone age and create the stone age wherever it exist shows that difference.

>Implying niggers killing each other and going to prison at this high of rate is a bad thing

I'll ask you again, are you black or just a fag on a proxy?

>preslavery Africa

Africans have been enslaving eachother long before the white man showed up

I've told others like you the same thing: whatever class credit you get for this isnt worth what happens to you when you spend time here. Drop the class and tell your instructor how wrong she was.

>Why is it the way it is

Black people

>Why is the murder rate so high

Black people

What you didn't ask;

>What to do about it

Contain it. Then exacerbate it (remove policing except for keeping it contained, allow influx of drugs, encourage poor diets, consumerism, single mothers AND abortion clinics for the slightly higher I.Q women, inflame gang and community conflicts, allow weapons to enter, remove judiciary access or compliance so that vigilantism becomes the norm etc etc etc).

The best thing?

All you REALLY have to do is contain them and allow allow lawlessness to flourish. They actually WANT this (see BLM) and the black community will literally take care of the rest.

Black ghettos, if properly contained, are self cleaning ovens.

>economic conditions that made it this way.
>Its actually a lot deeper than just niggers.
>No wonder people outside of pol think were all fucking retarted.

You have to go back.

you already got your answe. Niggers.
it's a better answer than 100 PhD dissertations on the topic from Oxford and Harvard

now fuck off back to r/the_donald

how can you tolerate this place when we UNANIMOUSLY all fucking hate your people and wish to see them wiped off the face of the earth?

The only intelligent niggers that lasted long in Africa were basically the sociopathic intelligent ones meaning more competent criminal minded niggers. These intelligent negro psychopaths are the creators of the most infamous black gangs and behind most african rebel groups as well not to mention every single black government's parliament IS FILLED WITH THEM.

Yh thats right smart nigger you have to be a fucking psycho to amount to anything in Africa if if you are smart.

The truth is these psycho smart niggers are really normal niggers that are just smarter they still have a animal drives to kill people for fun they just can hold it back more. So the truth is smart niggers with empathy and actual human feelings are nothing but "weak prey" to normal blacks.

I feel sorry for them living around niggers in preslavery africa is hell on earth.

niggers have disproportionate crime rates it's as simple as that niggers are criminals

The civilization you see before you was passed down from the antiquity of Middle East and Greece to Rome and then to "Europe". The tribes of Europe would probably still be tribes if they weren't forced at the tip of a spear by Roman conquerors to accept even the basics of civilized society in the model you are currently familiar with. Not arguing that you're wrong about certain sections of the black population in the US inner cities, though.

>There are shitty people of all races
That is true, but lets also look at the statistical facts.

Acceptance? Bitch I don't need acceptance from you.

I don't like niggers. Only niggers like being around niggers.

Black people hate niggers just as much as white people do. Niggers come in all shapes/sizes/skin colors.

Accept these nutz in your mouf faggot.

Agreed. Go back bitch

>Economic factors

Outsourcing of menial labor production jobs and insourcing of menial labor service jobs.

Negroes can't go and work in a factory getting paid a union wage to produce widgets because those jobs are now for Asian slave kids.

Negroes can't compensate by becoming landscapers or labourers because those jobs are taken by both downwardly mobile whites or the masses of latin American migrants. They are a people with no economic purpose. This leads to them being reliant on welfare (and all the subsequent problems that entails - like the mindset that producing children you can't feed is acceptable because you're used to the state raising them) and black market economies, and black market economies ALWAYS come with accompanying violence, both to police them, and because they attract the violent and stupid who can't compete in normal economies.

>It's a lot deeper than just niggers

Not really. The problems I listed are factors that exacerbate it. But everywhere you go in the world you will find it is niggers who end up in these situations, even with every advantage the western world can offer them. These economic factors make problems worse, but these economic factors affect black people disproportionately because they have on average lower I.Q.'s and higher testosterone levels.

If you want to fix the situation you can always engage in eugenics. The black community now thrives on, I guess, negative eugenics. The dumbest and most violent thrive. The more intelligent and compassionate are too weak to compete in this environment as individuals and outnumbered to a point where they cannot form cliques. So they have to escape that environment if they want to thrive. Then they become diluted because they'll end up intermarrying with other races etc.

So natural selection is still in effect, I guess. But those pits of inhumanity themselves won't be fixed.

Your denial is cute you would think smart niggers would have figured out the cause of negro savagery and its funny how you smart negros cry about dead black thugs the same niggers ruining black areas to begin with. Its ok you can handle it so like a white cuck you project humanity on beings that lack it.

There are lots of red-pills to found here and I grow up on the internet. Sup Forums is mild compared to what the early internet was. I have a thick skin I guess and these kind of environments are my 2nd home.

> Hate my people?
I'm an individual. I'm defined by who I am as an individual. If an ignorant moron wants to judge me due to my skin color, that's their business. I support free-speech in all forms.

> Wipe me off the face of the earth
I though that was the jews... Get in line.

Literally listening to the CPD scanner right now, mon ami.

I don't hear your economic conditions beating their wife and daughter with a stop sign, naked.

nothing further robert

Even I as a higly educated finn know its only because of niggers, toodaloo

To be fair even the Romans chimped out when they didn't get their gibs

I gave up on smart niggers because they all supported Mike Brown. I'm sure there are black people who hate niggers, but the tribal urge must be incredibly strong.

who remember our glorious leader?
muh prezudent wuz black.

I have no idea OP. Everywhere blacks are, the murder rate is exactly the same... It can't be genetics, because that is too obvious. It must have something to do with the phases of the Moon. Keep investigating you fucking idiot.

He has to die the simple facf the average nigger is a wild human means niggers are wild humans who belong in the wilderness not society. Too bad if he has empathy just means he is destined to die anyway. Just imagine if affirmative action never existed these smart negros would kill themselves.

Believe me, I despise most niggers I have to run into around town but you might be a level-headed guy. One of my best good pals is black and he's not a tolken meme black friend. We get along really well and we're real close. Hes a good guy.

Question though: You mentioned that you have non-white friends, do they ever make it a point that you're their "black" friend? Or make black jokes or something? I fucking hate that shit, its so cingey. The topic of race has literally never come up with me and my black friend, nor have ever really been like "well im back so" or "well im white so..." etc etc

non-black friends* I meant

its the culture. killing an opp can make you into a ghetto superstar overnight with the ladies and the homies in the hood. drill rappers shoutout their top hitters all the time. another one is dissing their dead homie. they will kill you for it. there a diss video called bus stop. a lot of those people were killed for just being in the video.

>Blacks must commit more crime because they are poor.
>Oh wait... when all races are compared to each other only by economic bracket, blacks still commit more violent crime.
>Well it must be because they are poor.

Go fuck yourself. This isn't your liberal hug box.

Look at my flag. Look at yours.
My denial? I grew up in America. Did you?

> Smart
> Nigger
Pick one

I'm intelligent and educated. Slavery was conducted because lazy faggots wanted to reap economic benefits from underpaid labor. The story of the world. Skin color was just the social excuse so normies would cosign it.

I'm not crying about dead thug niggers.
My post represented the opposite for which you claimed I was vying for acceptance.

Make up your mind dindu.
I'm not projecting shit. I'm stating the truth of the matter.. Chicago is a crime infested shit hole that I have no desire to be in.

Why is it that way? A history of slavery, discrimination, and institutionalized destruction of the black community.

Realizing this allowed me to realize how to get the fuck out of such a toxic neighborhood. I have no clue what your ranting about foreigner. I don't think you understand shit about America or me as an African-American whose commenting on it.

I don't need your acceptance or anyone's for that matter because I'm an individual and I accept myself.

Fuck you

Blacks like you caused this by appealing to white cucks all I want is you to die the less smart niggers the worse overall niggers look so we can get rid of them.

Should have killed every black that didnt struggle in school honestly.

Who the fuck is mike brown? K, I googled it? That fuckn degenerate who got shot acting like a nigger? No I didn't support him.

Once you accept and tear down these artificial groupings of black people, you'll find the same segments you find in every ethnic group :
> Ignorant niggers
> Intelligent extreme Liberals (the kind of dumbasses who defend shit like mike brown with bullshit pseudo-intellectual arguments)
> Intelligent extreme conservatives (BLACK POWA)
> Intelligent realist (Yes, there are niggers who do nigger tier shit .. When two niggers meet, shit happens).

Everyone has their tribes man...
White nigger are tribal too .. they support niggerish killing and institutionalized financial theft.

Every ethnic group has their niggers man.

>Why is it that way? A history of slavery, discrimination, and institutionalized destruction of the black community.

Yeah, but not in the way you think it is. The third is the actual dangerous one which was created to 'rectify' the first two.

>Not racist
>Attend black school for a few years
>Racist
I honestly fucking hate black women more than the males. I'm so glad that part of my life is over.

Institutionalized destruction of the black community? I'm guessing the CIA is in on this one right?

Yes, the problem is the percentage is completely fucked with niggers, otherwise we wouldn't see the devastation in black areas that were formerly white. Or just look at compton. Formerly 90% black, now 80% latino and it's far safer and more prosperous.

This fagot was a lying 'black community leader' prototype who won the hearts of gullible white liberals with pimp talk. He not only fucked over the black community like all false black community leaders do but he fucked over the nation.

At the level that he did it, it was equivalent to most white nigger tier politicians. I don't hold anything against him due to his skin color.. I consider him to be just as shitty as most politicians are.. The same shit-tier level that Trump is progressing to.

Stop talking dindu, you sound retarded af.

The more you deny the angrier we get.

You wont do shit to stop your feral kin so just die already nigger. Smart negros like you tend to racemix as well and create the idea to white women that black men are safe and not psychotic.

And how the fuck did you avoid hearing about mike brown? Ferguson was the start of the BLM riots.

shitcowgo is turning into detroit

lmfao

bye bye miss american pie

Me make defecate in mason jar for tree months mhm. I always say why do the slant eyed gook but they always look down when I walk toward them. I sometimes stand behind chiney lady and stroke my kawk behind ok the subway and nut on they so short and petite make me dim hard. My ball full of sperm now and very big. I give milk for hooker and for extra I make urine on she face. I will eat the king come down whopper flame broiled and down 16 cups of sun sweet prune juice and make painful anal release and I will devour my own feces to kill the parasites living inside AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAYDAY MAYDAY THE FIRST AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Its actually a lot deeper than just niggers.

it's really not

>there are blacks and then there are the ((NIGGERS))..the nigger rapping crack smoking cop killing rapists and garden variety degenerates bring down the whole black race..it's a no win situation for decent blacks.

Fpbp

The only way to solve the Chicago problem is to declare the "bad" neighborhoods to be war zones and start treating it like war. That would require declaring war on the black community, however, as the majority of blacks love gang violence.

slavery was the biggest favor ever done to the negro peoples
they had to to work horrible labor for a long time and suffered greatly, but in return they got access to such wonders as
>indoor plumbing
>constant access to food
>electricity
the list goes on and on

niggers ought to be fucking grateful they had the opportunity to pick cotton for such a trade. I am totally done with the white guilt bullshit. If it weren't for slavery niggers would be living in mud-huts, running around naked and eating each other.

Friend who grew up in chicago said it was shit too. Gun shots ever 10-15 minutes. Rhythmic too. Talked about walking through peoples physically broken homes as a short cut to his apartment. Also mentioned his kindergarten teacher wore an eyepatch and called students mothafuckas

No he's right the reason chiraq is such a shithole is indeed nigfers

We should have a prime directive for niggers. No guns, no cars, no modern inventions. Except maybe birth control.

>economic conditions

Just like a kike to reduce a complicated problem down to the economic level. Please tell me, good sir kike, if poverty drives these yoofs to murder and rape, why do poor whites not do the same ?

Surprise, you're still a nigger

> You mentioned that you have non-white friends, do they ever make it a point that you're their "black" friend?

No. Not in particular. I grew up in various socio-economic groups and around various ethnic groups. So, I don't know how you could describe me personality wise. I'm highly educated. Very cultured. Listen to a wide range of music. etc etc. So I don't fit any stereotypes really.

New-fags to my friendship circle do try playing stereo types on me and 'black' jokes.. It just ends up being cringy and weird as I dont fit any and I tend to red-pill them when they try. Overall, you'll look like a complete dumbass if you try pushing such cringy things on me in a social setting. I tend to try to make sure a person feels as awkward as possible.. Essentially, they'll end up looking like the nigger.

My long lasting friends respect me heavily. They'll fuck around with me from time to time as I do with them but it is once in a blue moon and something about me individually.. not a stereotype.

Black this and white that was the troll form of the 90s before people perfected individualistic troll war chests.. I'm surprised its still kicking. Bitches need new material.

Real nice anecdotal evidence you for there faggot come back with something substantial then we'll talk

Don't forget to get your Herpes/AIDs/Gonorrhea medication scrip filled this week, Da'Kwon.

>Everywhere blacks are, the murder rate is exactly the same

This.

Africa, Chicago, wherever you find niggers, you will find unparalleled violent crime.

Wtf are you even saying right now? LOL

i have been wondering recently, why black people cause so much more crime than other minorities?
i am very curious
like it seems to me that asians were disparaged just like black people but they dont seem to cause as much crime
somebody enlighten me

niggers
This is fake news, our murder rate is actually quite low. We are a gun free zone and as such, any "gun deaths" had here are simply alt right propaganda.
there are no guns in this city.

Africa crime rates are higher, the negro government barely finds all the murders in Africa.

Yeah I don't disagree with you. I know exactly what you're referring to :
welfware, etc.

There were real black leaders who pointed this out in the 60/70s/80s as a mechanism of undermining and impoverishing the black community. They were all (((mysteriously))) done away with.