Red pill me on Mediterraneans

Are Italians, Greeks and Spaniards white? Please red pill me on them, Sup Forums. I want to accept them because they are behind civilization as we know it, but I'm having a hard time.

Mediterranean here.

We're smarter than whites, objectively more accomplished, and have more stable civilizations and better lives, in general. We can function in dynamic environments and navigate the modern world

Germans, in comparison, are completely autistic and while capable of building impressive systems (note: not societies) occasionally, are useless for anything other being technocrats -- they can't build anything outside of their monoculture, and they require air conditioning, sterile environments, and everything being aligned at perfect 90 degree angles in order to function at all

That dude is definitely white just has skin cancer

Brown

>We're smarter than whites, objectively more

LMAO
kid, spaniards, italians, portuguese, french, greeks are white europeans.

Btw, med is not a single entity to define nothing. Spaniards are not exactly the same people, as croats, french, or the greeks, or people of montnegro and they all share the med sea. They are all europeans and that's it.

P.I.G.S.
Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain.
G.I.N.O
Greeks, Italians, No Others.

Looks white, just a very, very, very bad tan. Yikes!

The complexed-no-identity-or-culture leaf always adrift

wew

mama mia senpai

Pretty sure most of europe was colonized by the Romans. Modern Italians and Greeks have more of the berber, moorish admixture

Go fuck yourself dirty nigger. Stupid ass threads all day every day.

unfff

>Modern Italians and Greeks have more of the berber, moorish admixture
nigga what

My gf is Greek. Am I a race traitor?

Of course you guys are fucking white. This is way past the time for infighting, we need to exterminate the niggers and slimes from our lands first.

>mexican education

Why do people think all meds have dark skin? we really dont. we also have many northern features. people just cherry pick the darkest ugliest fuckers around.

>Are Italians, Greeks and Spaniards white?

White without exception.

this. europe is the most diverse place on earth. were not all blond and blue eyed

Remember

That dude is French tho

Greeks aren't white. Sorry. Have you guys ever even met one of those stinky fucks??

Southern France borders the Mediterranean west of Italy.

Would you consider this white? His hair is rather dark. Doesn't look Northern European, but doesn't look Arab either.

maybe kike???

Skull shape is very definitely different from this, even though their pigmentation is rather similar.

i mean yeah bit of a nose on him so yeah still white but ive seen anglos with big noses too so...

His nose is big. But upturned and pointy, rather than down turned and fleshy like Arabs and Jews.