Hit me with that Anti-semitism redpill

I honestly don't give a fuck about Jews or what they do or don't do so why do you Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you do not care for the quality of civilization, or the preservation of unique cultures? Then you ought to leave to reddit

They're parasites. They infiltrate their host nations and take control of the banks and media, siphoning the money away from the indigenous people and infecting their cultures with degeneracy. They also killed 9999999999999 gorillion Russians in the Soviet union.

I care very deeply about both of those things but I dont see what that has to do with Jews thats why I am asking for you to explain

>I dont see what that has to do with Jews thats why I am asking for you to explain
any normie that genuinely wonders this and is reading this thread should close all Sup Forums tabs and keep them closed until they read pic related

I sincerely believe that you're not ready for this user

WTF I hate Jews now

Jews (not all of them of course) have a double standard if promoting immigration and degenerate media in countries that are not their own and doing the exact opposite in Israel. They've had a border wall in Israel for years for example but the Jewish owned media is very against the idea of one in the United States. (((George Soros))) funds degeneracy and pays leftist protesters around the world through many different organizations he owns. Jews created Marxism and cultural Marxism, and many of the worst Soviets were Jews. Jews themselves are a foreign presence where they live, except for in Israel, but Israel itself was created after WWII and couldn't stand on it's own without foreign aid.
There are plenty of other reasons I'm less aware of, but maybe these will get your noggin joggin' if you're not just here to make fun of le ebul nazis.

And thats all I got on that

What you do with this info is up to you

That right there is reason enough I fucking hate mudslimes so the Jews can go with them by proxy lol

The Jews love the United States going to war with Arabs and taking "refugees" because that means less stability and less people to dight them when they decide to pounce and try to take over the middle east in general. I think that may have something to do with the fact that many of the "refugees" are able-bodied men of fighting age, abd that no one in the mainstream will call them cowards that are running from a fight for their own homes.

They're the scum of the earth; greedy and manipulative, their basic instinct is to immigrate, assimilate and conquer from within.

They know what we are though, and that's why they're trying to change us into something else.

Diversity and immigration are bad for the following reasons:

1 More competition for jobs means lower wages, and more profits for business, leading to a smaller middle class and more people on welfare. Rich get richer.

2 Affirmative action policies leading to 'reverse' racism, which perpetuate hatred and inequality. Some companies like UBI soft are only women now (there were more races, and a mix of men and women a few years prior)

3 Allowing illegal immigration, meaning people with possibly shady histories and motivations are not being screened at the border. They require resources and often keep demanding more help. Some, especially Muslim have stronger ties to their origin countries. Some refugees aren't even in any sort of danger when trying to illegally immigrate. So there immigrants are shitting on those that follow the rules.

4 (This one is disputed, and this comes from Stormfront. I don't buy this argument btw). Many nonwhite people have lower IQ's, so racemixing will result in statistically dumber kids, on average

With Jews you lose

I absolutely agree with you on all these things, my questions was what the jews have to do with this but i see the connections everyone is making to this.

All you need to know is they got ultra rich when they were the only ones able to lend money in Europe because christians couldn't.

Well, the other anons are on that one, since there are a bunch of info graphics up. I tell you what I think

There is evidence a lot of protest groups and leftist extremist such as Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA etc are funded by Jews, such as a bad hombre names George Soros. He causes unrest to see if he can make a profit

Many media network owners, and CEO's are Jewish, despite the small demographic, so they are quite over represented. You think there would be a bit of a insider-club mentality going on there.

I also have seen a lot of posts about' greater Israel'. Sounds like turning neighboring countries into shitholes and emptying them out will allow for the expansion of Israel. The presence of oil in the region would allow them control over pipelines or other assets.

Mind you I don't pay too much to the Jewish stuff, but I mean, there are defintey some assholes who have a lot of money, and don't give a fuck about the other 99% of people on the planet

Sup Forums hates Jews for the same reason niggers hate white people. Jealousy of their betters

Lurk around, because there are always anons digging stuff up, considering there are about 50 threads a day talking about the subject

Catchy; I like it.

Most important one

Oy vey, my secret's out!

Race related IQ measurements are not "stormfront" you fucking faggot. Its based on serious research and the effects are obvious when you look at things like global political structures and trends. Look up the work of Phillipe Rushton and the /r /k selection theory.

Yeah I have to agree with him here, the stats on average IQ by country are available from a google search and its plain to see that all the lowest IQs are african and middle eastern nations and the highest are european and asian.

Heres my favorite point to make user; they are not even real jews. theyre fake. phony. Revelations 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you..

You also have to accept the holocaust was a hoax

Ive seen too much evidence to the contary to say the holocaust never happened at all. I think the number of people killed was probably widely exaggerated and I think the germans had a reason for doing what they did but to say it never happened i think is a little far off .

Sorry user you're missing the point

The holohoax is the centerpiece of jewish identity. Focusing in on 11 million (6 million jews and 5 million goyim) killed in death camps via gassing. Once you admit that the real number is between 300,000 and 500,000, the gas chambers used to get rid of typhus / lice, the Nuremberg trials being a result of testimony extracted from torture what are we left with?

>ive seen too much evidence
>pic related
top kek. jesus christ

Right, but I think it's more the ooga booga culture as opposed to the hard numbers. I've never mentioned anybody using IQ outside of Sup Forums, not in 28 years of school, university and talking to all kinds of people. The correlation is certainly there

Africans aren't as good as whites on controlling emotions, and therefore teamwork in stressful situations.

Trust me, I think the general situation and state of African cities vs Asian cities vs European cities speak for themselves in terms of the people who lie there

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

>mentioned

I meant *head of*. Bad typo

I don't understand why you WANT to be redpilled on the kikes. Better off being blissfully ignorant. Once you become aware, you'll see their tentacles slithering around EVERYWHERE in day-to-day life. it's truly a double-edged sword.

Alright so there is admittedly a lot of lying going on there and I see your point. Even so there are pictures of german soldiers standing next to piles of dead bodies from WW2 on here and anons will still say "oh you have to have a preconceived idea of the holohoax to believe that proves German soldiers killed jews en masse". Nazi Soldiers + Piles of Dead Bodies = some kind of atrocity whether or not you want to call it a holocaust or not.

To be honest it's because I agree with a lot of ideas on here but I just don't really understand the degree of anti-semitism. Then again I've never had to deal with many jews personally.

In all seriousness, come on over and enjoy a vacation in Tel-Aviv; you'd enjoy it!

War is an atrocity. These pictures that you see are victims of typhus. They died from starvation caused by allied forces destroying their supply lines. If anything the allied forces are responsible for that AND NOT Germany.
You also have to understand that a lot of pictures have been doctored.
The reason why the holohoax is so important is because its the basis for the aggressive middle eastern policy as well as the forced immigration of brown people into white countries. These are related.

lol from all the h3h3 videos I've seen Israel looks like a shithole but maybe I will one day.

Image dump?

Image dump!

No patterns here.

Eilat's pretty fun, too; it's like Vegas, minus the gambling.
...on second thought, skip Eilat and just travel the north and Mt. Hermon.

None whatsoever.

Even if what you say is true it's just a hard redpill for me to swallow. I could admit all of that is true but I personally can't justify hating people based on their background I think people should be judged individually. Even if there is a global jewish conspiracy, not every single one of them could possibly be part of it so why hate every single one of them?

>I honestly don't give a fuck about Jews or what they do or don't do so why do you Sup Forums ?

because I'm not gullible

Oyest of veys!
Whites see people as individuals. This is curiously a White phenomenon, Almost all other peoples see people as groups.

Finally, someone with brains!

This picture didn't mention that Trotsky ate Christian babies himself

>Implying NAXALT is a good argument
shoo shoo Shlomo.
A classic.

>NAXALT
If NAXALT is your issue then are you saying you don't have all Jews just the ones that are a problem?

You've seen the Flat Earth theory right?

There's a claim.
>There is a conspiracy to stifle the truth that the Earth is Flat

There is an excuse for the lack of evidence
>There was a coverrup! All the documents were burned! Conspiracy websites are trustworthy! Anyone who could have told the truth was killed except for a select few!

Now the holocaust
There is a claim
>The Germans conspired to kill millions of political PoWs between 1941 and 1945

There is an excuse for lack of evidence
>The Germans burned everything! The documents were burned!! The Soviets are trustworthy, thus the reconstructions are trustworthy! People who could have told anyone were killed, some survived!

It's the same old same old.
Not to mention the parallels regarding the believability of certain claims

>NASA fabricates every image/video of the Earth they put out real time and all astronauts are actors even though that isn't logistically possible/the math regarding the Earth being flat is physically impossible
to
>The Germans could drop pesticide pellets in a cold room and they can magically fumigate and kill everyone inside, then the Germans drag at least 2000 bodies upstairs to 14 coal coke brick ovens and vaporize them within 30 minutes even though that isn't physically possible

you don't have to hate them, no one's asking that. But if you deny the truth then you're in denial

Don't be like that; have some homemade Gefilte Fish, friend!

>123456789

They call non Jews "goyim". It means they consider non Jews as potential enemies, or at least, threats to themselves. To divide people between "us" and "goyim" is basically pure racism.
So, I do care what they think and do, because they think I'm one of their enemies.

I'm trying to understand the other side of it though. I want to know why people think they're justified in hating jews.

This is tumblr tier
>and everybody started clapping

You're not my enemy; I'm sad you'd think otherwise.

I am saying that Jews are disproportionately neurotic, almost universally can utilize crypsis while maintaining group identity- which is subversive by its very nature, and are disproportionately found in cultural, educational, governmental, and financial institutions as well as think tanks, NGOs, etc.
GFPD
At least cholent is bretty good.

LMAO, how could you write that shit and still sleep at night, I'd die of guilt knowing I'm blatantly lying just to make my side look better to the public.

>You're not an enemy
>Unless you stop support for Israel
>You're a friend so long as I can extort support for international Jewry via the Samson Option, blackmail, and connections to party apparatuses

Neither am I, no offense.
But the split between Jews and non Jews definitely make both parties potential enemies.
Words are important, they build brains and way of thinking.

There's more where this came from.

>I have been found out

What's your take on the motte-and-bailey white identity practiced by your fellow chosen?

>so why do you Sup Forums ?
Because I'm not a sheep to be ruled by self appointed "intellectuals" and their guilt driven usury culture so fuck off.

As a christian living in the holy land i can assure you jews have plenty of problems here without needed problems with the outer world

Also curious about this. What do you think about Jewish Selective Crypsis? Do you consider it cucking that they take another identity when convenient, and only fall back on Jewishness and Judaism when convenient?
For example

Theyre funny to look at but dont make for that great a case.

The last guy in your picture is jewish but a diluted jew. I know plenty of non-jews that express this shit, so if you want to prove that Jews are the source, you're going to have to dig deeper. release the BIGGEST red-pill ever

There are plenty of problems in Europe and the US that don't need to be compounded by Mass Migration, largely pushed by Jews.

Unfortunately, I can only represent myself as an individual and not as a spokesman for all Jews and/or Israelis; too bad some people would rather judge me without even regarding me as a person of my own.

About halfway through Culture of Critique right now and yea MacDonald does a good job of explaining things even if it does have somewhat of a redundant feel.

What do you call a flock of jews?

Firewood

I'm sad that's how you choose to see this; I get the feeling I would enjoy a meaningful conversation with you.

>too bad some people would rather judge me without even regarding me as a person of my own.
Consider where you live: Israel. Israel is maintained because you treat other people as groups in varying cells among a threat matrix.

Consider as well:Insurance firms exist because we cannot know all things about every individual, but can draw inferences as to their risks, capacities to pay, and behaviors based on certain traits extrapolated to that entire sex-age-location group. Individual actions may affect a policyholder's premium over time, but the group actions rightfully affect the default premium.

Alright let me throw out one more potential logical fallacy here. It's pretty obvious that between the lying, and greed, racism, etc. Jews do some pretty fucked up shit. Muslims do a lot of fucked up shit and I can't stand them for it. Black people do all sorts of fucked up shit and I don't like the ones that do fucked up shit either. Unless you're saying white people have never done anything wrong, why is what Jews do so much worse than what everyone else does?

(((They))) wan't to accelerate Mankind merging into a single race by bringing rapefugees in.
They think it will bring them cheap uneducated labor forever.
They think they can deal with Islam ruling. But they're wrong.
Before too long, these piece of shit are gonna start attacking political leaders.
At that time just watch as they backpedal like there's no tomorrow.