But Sup Forums you told me that BLM was a terrorist group!

But Sup Forums you told me that BLM was a terrorist group!

Other urls found in this thread:

stmedia.startribune.com/audio/ScarsDefendant042617.mp3
stmedia.startribune.com/audio/ScarsSentence042617.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers deserved it

looks like another jewish operative. he will mysteriously disappear from jail soon.

Im responding because im trying to figure out what logical fallacy you committed. Im stumped, really.

15 yrs for shooting 5 black people? man, being white is the goddamn golden ticket. they give black folks that much for violating probation

Well, they are niggers.

What is the man's name?

He's a patriot. Should've gotten a medal

they chased him down the street and he shot them. the problem was he made a video before going that showed that's what he wanted.

People have to realize that niggers are animals. You can't just lock people up for killing them. It's ridiculous.

Blacks are here to be slaves. They are no longer slaves, so what use are they? Why is it even a crime? I mean, that is the real question.

>Be American

>Protest against police brutality

>Get shot

>user's from Burgerland call you nigger and say it was deserved

can't make this up

it was premeditated, he went there solely to provoke black protesters and attempt to kill them. whites would have let him get away with it had he not left clear evidence of his intentions.

basically, being white fucking owns. he'll be out in 7

im a burger but don't understand white people either.

correct

stmedia.startribune.com/audio/ScarsDefendant042617.mp3
>muh privilege
Fucking dweeb.

stmedia.startribune.com/audio/ScarsSentence042617.mp3
This is sentence one.

Well, you're not wrong. Only reason I can see it being a crime was if the nigger belonged to someone.

BLM is a terrorist group, they just finally got what they deserved.

did BLM ever protest the old black man getting randomly killed for no reason by another black guy?

BLM don't care about black on black violence. They encourage it if anything. They're mostly pissed that white cops and shooting their targets.

the guy had a public defender as his attorney while he was trying to get away with some serious shit. totally stupid on his part.

they where chasing him trying to kill him and they had even confessed they wanted to lead him into somewhere off cameras so they could do so. since he had a public defender instead of winning easily the opposing attorney got totally unrelated shit and twisted it into a way that got the jury to convict him.

moral of the story don't ever try and fuck around if you're going to use a public defender

He doesn't sound like he regrets his actions

Are you kidding me? He's lucky he got 15 years, not even lucky it just shows how fucked up the system is. It's way too easy to predict what he planned to do based off the video and text messages.

>hold up a gun
> “We’re locked and loaded. We’re going to make the fire rise.”

Gosh golly gee, I wonder what he could've meant by this

>be white
>get picked up for x crime
>Go with the police, give everything that's asked of you, generally be agreeable.
>judge takes into account your cooperation and civil behaviour and you get given a light-ish sentence and likely only serve half of it by continuing to act as above.

>be black
>get caught red handed doing some nigger shit
>"BIX NOOD I DINDU NUFFIN"
>resist arrest, get caught by the police, fight with the police at every chance for no reason, generally be a disagreeable prick every chance you get to get back at evil whitey.
>judge takes into account how you made the entire process as difficult as possible at every turn and decides to fuck you hard.
>constantly have more time added to your sentence for always being at the center of some stupid nigger shit and bix nooding at the prison guards.
>bitch when the white guy who worked with people and stayed out of trouble gets a bone thrown his way once in a while.

>He doesn't sound like he regrets his actions
He's a tripfag what would you expect? He got hundreds of threads made about him it's like tripfag's wet dream.

>do we need to mention they were chimping out and cornered him and he shot them in self defense?
>nah lets just leave that out and make it sound like a mass shooting to uninformed readers

I detest the media.

>hold up a gun
> “We’re locked and loaded. We’re going to make the fire rise.”

they are

not guilty in my book

A self defense shooting is a self defense shooting. So unless they had proof that he intentionally lead them to an alley to kill them then it's a bullshit verdict based off of feefees and not reason.

Regardless, the news should be presented as facts and leave readers to fast judgement. Did they say that he was found guilty in his self defense case? No, it said he shot five activists... just push their narrative more.

yes a self defense shooting is a self defense shooting. However he premeditated that he was going to shoot his gun based on the video.

guess what leftist retard him provoking you doesn't mean you can go and attack him in a mob with 10 wild feral niggers. even if you're provoked you can't murder attack him with your mob.

he should've killed them and not let them escape. instead they drove to the hospital ditching their weapons so he lacked evidence. he should've had police there so they could get their knives and have evidence of what they planned to do and then he doesn't just get to make the fire rise but blast niggers to death.

i'm from minnesota and my first gun instructor told me if you pull it then use it and if you use it then don't leave them alive.

This, you can talk about the tripfags IRL shitposting video all you want, the dindu hoard still chased him 2 blocks or something before he did anything. If he wasn't armed they probably would have killed him. Is the guy protesting the verdict or something? Can you even do anything like that?

>so let's ignore the self defense entirely and pretend that those poor basketball americans didn't threaten and chase him into a position where he couldn't escape and his only option was to shoot his gun

maybe they shouldn't have tried to assault the guy then

can we also pretend he didn't purposely provoke the group of men?

Hopefully he will be released earlier.

Doesn't matter, some guy hooting and hollering at you doesn't give you free reign to attack him

>he shouldn't have dresses that way

This shit again. Did he share the video with those specific people? You know, the horrible video proving that he intentionally led those helpless 5 activists into an alley hoping to kill them all?

I bet you if those people saw that same video, they'd know of his intentions. Then maybe things would have went differently

>theroot.com
Why hello there Rabbi watcha doin?

>But Sup Forums you told me that BLM was a terrorist group!
That's correct. What's the problem?

>be American

>protest against violence

>get shot

>fellow burgerlanders call you nigger and say it was deserved.

>Australians identify situation as being linked to Judaism

Irrelevant. Conjecture and speculation have no place in a court of law.

>does the evidence prove the prosecutors claim and disprove the defendants response indisputably?

The only question that should be asked... ever.

Is provoking someone too a point where you have to defend yourself really a crime? The other party could ignore his provocations or at least stop short of assaulting someone giving that person a reason to smoke you.

Would it really be considered premeditated murder is what I'm asking. I think there is a difference between
>planning to go over and kill someone
>planning to piss a group of people off (with BLM you just have to be white) so that when they chase you down and try to kill you, you kill them back.

Any lawfags around?

BLM members getting rekt doesn't make BLM any less of a terrorist group. Next you will be telling us that ISIS dindu nuffin because we dropped a MOAB on their little hidey-hole.

Yea right here, its called premeditated murder, he got lucky he only got 15 years

yes, I agree. The nigger shooting and the niggers shot all deserved it.
All degenerates should be shot

>3 years per person
now that you put it that way it's a pretty good deal

>what are memes

No one died so it's not that good.

>be nigger

>protest against cops funeral you just supported killing

>get shot

>everyone calls you nigger and say it was deserved.

FTFY

He should get 10 years off his sentence for being such a good shot.

Seriously though, never post or tell the cops your intentions. If he had kept his mouth shut, it would have been better for him. Like when mouldy locks posted she wanted to scalp some Nazis. That made it clear she sought violence, and sympathy level went way down. Or the dude that killed two teenaged burglars in his house. He told the cops he camped out in his house for two weeks waiting to kill them. So don't declare your intentions. Say like zimmerman, "I felt my life was at risk" 100 times.