Hey Sup Forums, wanna help a fellow man out?

Hey Sup Forums, I'm a college student that has a social problem's final that is due tomorrow. The problem is that I have a crucial math final that I need to study for. We all know math is more important. Can someone help me write the final paper.

Here are the prompts:
1. Contrast activity theory and disengagement theory. Which do you think best explains aging and why?
2. What are the possible effects of the projected dramatic increase in the worldwide dependency ration and global increase in aging?
3. How does the United States compare with other nations in science and technology? How and why is its global position in scientific research and development expected to decline?
4. How does high technology contribute to inequality in society?
5. What are the arguments for and against the Patriot Act?
6. How does war benefit the corporate, military, and political elites? Illustrate you answer with examples.
7. Is a world government needed? Is a world government feasible? In answering the latter, explain existing trends toward global governance and the role of the United Nations.
8. What are the arguments for and against bilingual education?
9. Explain the problems associated with the infrastructure of American schools. What are some of the proposed solutions to the problem?

Get off the interweb and go do your homework ffs

Do you have to answer all prompts, or just one?

All of them, that was the main problem. haha

I think you could maybe piece together replies but it'll be difficult to get a complete properly formatted paragraph with citations unless some really cool guy helps you out.

Yeah that is true, but if I could get one person to do one prompt, that would work as well.

EZ

Choose #4 and go full Sup Forums. Pretend your teacher is Canadian.

Outline:
> High technology creates wealth (good times) and feelings of prosperity
> Wealth permits feminist movements to occur
> Feminism causes declining birthrates, mass immigration, mercenary armies, and inequality as the elites Jew each other.
> This is about the time the society collapses.

Literally use Sup Forums approved infographics

EZ

1hr tops and it'll be fun to show your power level

Jesus Christ you're a nigger.

The problem is you're anxious. Let go of the fear and allow yourself to shitpost. One shitpost = one answer.

Be like a pajeet and allow your redpills to release into the printed page.

DO NOT Google shit. Write it in a text editor only.

Better yet, write it in this thread!!!

Answer #1 now and I'll stop calling you a nigger. Nigger.

Thank you, That helped a lot!

Nigger.

No problem, nigger. Each of these is basically a 1 or 2 shitpost answer.

Be like pajeet.

Don't worry i'm not a minority. Seig Heil!

You're acting Italian at best right now, nigger. A German would have started a month ago.

> Give me a 3 sentence answer to question 1. In this thread! Pill me!

I gotcha nigger

Dubbs
Fpbp

The only social problem I see is that OP can't even answer 1 part of 1 question! What a nigger!

fuck off faggot nypa

The activity theory is the theory that through different network group, such as social media, and other online activity it desensitized to other activities.While in the disengagement theory it states that through social communication such as through social media it can radicalize someone through activity theory because people become callous which leads to hatred to minor group such the elderly.

1. Contrast activity theory and disengagement theory. Which do you think best explains aging and why?

Both miss the point. It's really about failure to be a grandparent.

2. What are the possible effects of the projected dramatic increase in the worldwide dependency ration and global increase in aging?

It's a meme. Robots and automation mean the GDP per retiree is increasing, not decreasing.

3. How does the United States compare with other nations in science and technology? How and why is its global position in scientific research and development expected to decline?

It won't decline -- the Jews need the tech to MOAB the akbars. It'll just get more classified.

4. How does high technology contribute to inequality in society?

It's a meme. Technology GROWTH RATE vs inflation rate is what matters. If tech bros cannot earn money faster than trust fundies can inflate it, inequality is gonna get worse over time.

5. What are the arguments for and against the Patriot Act?

It's a Jewish takeover. The arguments for it are actual propaganda.

6. How does war benefit the corporate, military, and political elites? Illustrate you answer with examples.

American Jews enjoy profits from Locked Martin stocks while their Arab enemies get shoah'd by Jehrico missiles. Basically the movie Iron Man, except Stark is a Jew.

7. Is a world government needed? Is a world government feasible? In answering the latter, explain existing trends toward global governance and the role of the United Nations.

The UN hates freedom and hates men. Global government prevents evolution from purging bad governments, so world govt by definition means world genocide.

8. What are the arguments for and against bilingual education?

Everyone should read the Talmud in it's original Hebrew.

9. Explain the problems associated with the infrastructure of American schools. What are some of the proposed solutions to the problem?

Remove niggers, remove the problem.

You need Jesus, OP

You copypasta'd that? What does that mean in nigger words?

> OP un-blacked himself just a little today

We all need Jesus. Deus Vult

I believe in OP.

Let the redpills flow through you my friend.

Asking Sup Forums do help you do your homework? You're fucked, man.

I'm fucked either way. This way I can at least get one answer.

Can't tell if I just helped out an user or got on another watchlist.

> inb4 both

OP, an ounce of sweat saves a gallon of blood. Practice discipline so you continue to fight (type) in the face of overwhelming odds. Remember, in the real world, your competition is Jews with high IQs, so train hard now to survive the coming anglo shoah. Godspeed brother.

7. A world government is neither needed nor feasible. The UN has only managed to expand its power through a system of impoverishment and entrapment of African countries that were thrust into the global market dick first. The UN as an organization has little to no influence of effect on the world at large, it is only on the continent of Africa and the Korean peninsula.

Even still, it is heavily corrupted by (((special interest))) and has cause more diplomatic blunders and wars than they have prevented.

It only provides three valuable services to the international community at large.

1. The General Assembly(Useless and impotent)

2. The United Nations Security Council

3. The International Court of Justice(Corrupt beyond parallel)

Just keep fighting (typing answers) and God will decide if you win or lose. But you must keep fighting (typing answers, then writing a math notes sheet, then sleeping, then powering through the test like the Germans should have at Dunkirk) to give God the opportunity to save you. You must do your part, so God can do his. Have faith, brother, and keep fighting.

We need to train up OP to out think the eternal Juden, not feed him answers. Cheating on tests is a chink move.

>cause
*caused
Sorry, tired.

I am fighting long and hard to purge the jeuden brother.

Just intersect them all and point to the fact soil depletion, over-fishing, declining EROEI of fossil fuels, and climate change is going to kill us all. Not even kidding

*Juden

You're right, but all I gave him was the basis of an argument, he has to add a considerable amount to it for it to be even considered academic.

Additionally, depending on OP's college, it will have to be heavily reworded so it doesn't make him sound like /ourkindofguy/ which will be a challenge in its own right.

>4. How does high technology contribute to inequality in society?
Nigs are too stupid to use those

Good point, this would work.

> OP writes schizo tier pasta explaining how each of these issues is connected to all of the other issues and therefore we are doomed unless a Jew-funded UN takes full command under Communism
> OP gets an A even though he doesn't know what "intersectionality" means and skipped 40% of the lectures

Climate Change is real though. It's been politicized no doubt, but it's real. Read up on the Arctic ice caps

No, u read up on the Cretaceous climate. Way hotter than today, not human caused, and A-ok for farming.

I made it halfway through your list before I nearly died of boredom. God have mercy on your pathetic soul, op.

Good answer.

I'm just putting stuff in to fill in the gaps between answers to give the paper more volume at this point.

Never said it was human caused completely. We play a minor role in it though. Not so much through carbon emissions as it is farming and deforestation.

We need to increase the rate of climate change, to increase crop yields in White countries.

Continue to work! Give God the chance to let you win!

I'm on my way to the promise land brother

Fuck you nigger do your work kike

1-9 because we need more immigrants goy.

But its a natural phenomenon, one that has happened many times before.