Youre all are fucking retarded fucking faggots who need to be whiped clean...

Youre all are fucking retarded fucking faggots who need to be whiped clean, if I could kill every single faggot piece of shit on here I would sleep as if I took 2 pills nyquil everyday

Can you just stop for a minute and realize how irrational and stupid every single mother fucker on here sounds... every single piece of shit on here is blaming blacks and jews, and has their ego attached towards their glorious white race who themsleves made no contribution towards anything, like I hope all of you get fucking killed in the most painful manner, literally you faggots are what slows down human progression

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group
youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4&t=77s&ab_channel=BrotherNathanael
youtube.com/watch?v=sPLKA7tRx8s&t=60s&ab_channel=BrotherNathanael
youtube.com/watch?v=4fuIXc74Zn0&ab_channel=BrotherNathanael
youtube.com/watch?v=k2NAohPcT4U
youtu.be/QdenbuZLqAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let the hate flow through you.

I just want to stop the "refugees" from coming to my fucking country user senpai desu

Αmericans first

Nigger detected

you sound exactly like the kind of person who gets stuck here

thats fine, but blaming jews for every problem in your country is fucking hilariously idiotic to a point where retards like you just need to get a buller in their head

Thread is bait, saged

One too many of those sugar cubes

not even black fagboy

>tfw don't go outside, don't read any mainstream sources of news and my entire world is fueled by Sup Forums and memes
I assure you I am intelligent and rational

>Youre all are fucking retarded fucking faggots who need to be whiped clean, if I could kill every single faggot piece of shit on here I would sleep as if I took 2 pills nyquil everyday

Am I too understand that you are a tad miffed?

(((:)))

The Jews run all the Media in my country and the Media is responsible for most the shit that is happening. It's like a Mafia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group

On top of that there should not be any Jews here as they have their own country called Israel.

>be ANTIFA
>try to infiltrate Sup Forums
>see hatefacts
>denial
>currently anger
TOP FUCKING KEK
It's fine brah, see you in /natsoc/ in few weeks.

Here's why is Programmed to be such a hate-filled cuckold.

Hate yourself, white, goyim.

I dont even go to this faggotass gayboy board, when I do I just facepalm and legitimately get mad... What's even worse is how much of a polfag my brother is, always on pol to apoint where he blames every problem on niggers and always makes a point about how blah blah niggers are EVIL AND BAD BLAH BLAH... never in his life even encountered a black person who gave him shit and lives in a 99% white suburb just like every fucking faggot loser piece of shit on here, I hope all of you die

you getting class credit for coming here

>I just facepalm and legitimately get mad

Bait

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Cry more you limp wrist sodomite tumblr nigger. It's really all you'll ever do you whiny little faggoty fuck.

someone got any popcorn to spare? dis gonna be fun

What what does this mean??

Jews are some kind of a hivemind??? is what youre trying to sell me here

What about the "Christians" who rule over the other 98% of the world?

>faggotass gayboy

why are you being such a homophobe?

You're right, user. Embrace that hate. And remember, "the ride never ends"! Ahahahahahaa!

They deliberately work and promote only for their own best interests at the expense of everyone else.

>christians who rule over 98% of the world

which ones, specifically? Can you put together even a fraction of what's in those images?

you're going to be one of us by the end of the week, pleb

Someone out there feels a legitimate human emotion towards me!

I grew up with Niggers...I am niggers. Niggers are the worst of the human race.

Yeah let me collect images of the 98% of people (obama, every fucking president,every branch of the government, China, Russia government PRETY MUCH EVERYONE ELSE)

it's funny if Obama was a Jew or like George W you faggots would collect enough "evidence" and be like THE JEWS ARE BEHIND THE 9/11 AND IRAQ WAR YOU SEE DICK CHENEY AND GEORGE W ARE JEWS THATS HOW YOU KNOW

tldr

Are you that university student who has to attack Sup Forums for extra credit?

Been on Sup Forums for 9 years and at one point drank the cool aid of pol when I was a teenager back when pre-moot ban after like actually getting involved into politics and looking up stuff and seeing how things operate (balance of power, national interests etc...) I just can't help but get mad at the lack of common sense and stupidity on here, I know I should laugh about it but I just can't help but have hatred towards this dumbass community who stroke their egos

>whiped

What an absolutely disastrous faggot you are.

Nice rage! Welcome to Sup Forums. You can never leave.

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4&t=77s&ab_channel=BrotherNathanael

youtube.com/watch?v=sPLKA7tRx8s&t=60s&ab_channel=BrotherNathanael

youtube.com/watch?v=4fuIXc74Zn0&ab_channel=BrotherNathanael

>THE JEWS ARE BEHIND THE 9/11
They were though??
Jews control the president, not the other way around you dumb cunt.

>nigger is going to kill me
finally thank you

Just goes to show that every piece of shit on here goes to have a somekind of scapegoat to blame towards their own problems

Start with yourself faggot. KYS

>he thinks the president controls anything
>he doesnt know about the deepstate

>who themsleves made no contribution towards anything
ITT insecure beta faggot who has never contributed to anything projects and spells poorly.

>"muh progress"

Yes, I love progress! What would the West do without their mindlessly hedonistic lifestyles and the nihilism brought on by being inculcated with total valuelessness that has given rise to materialism and sexual deviance in its wake

Guess I better go back to work so I can buy more worthless shit and keep living a meaningless life

The day of the rope can't come soon enough

not every problem is, just a uncomfortable majority tho

Yeah the jews are behind this, or maybe the majority of people who live in 2017 realize how fucking retarded religion trully is and how pointless marriage is... and decided to say hey who gives a flying fuck about marriage, like this shit is part of the "old world" why not make faggot go be faggots cuz like who gives a flying fuck... ever though about that dumbass retard?

Yeah, but if you're on here long enough you realize that almost everyone is actually like this in real life, and it doesn't piss you off anymore. Desensitizing yourself to peoples' illogical victim complexes is probably the biggest plus of being on here.

you're triggered so much

>realize how fucking retarded religion trully is and how pointless marriage is
with a little help from the jewish owned media and think tanks :^)

>illogical victim complexes

best fucking title for POL

You mad user?

good trolling attempt fagboy

Youre all are fucking retarded fucking faggots who need to be whiped clean, if I could kill every single faggot piece of shit on here I would sleep as if
>I
took 2 pills nyquil everyday

Can you just stop for a minute and realize how irrational and stupid every single mother >fuck
er on here sounds... every single piece of shit on here is blaming >blacks and jews
, and has their ego attached towards their glorious white race who themsleves made no contribution towards anything, like >I hope
all of >you
get fucking >kill
ed in the most painful >m
ann>e
r, literally you faggots are what slows down human progression

Na, it's actually media influence. Sugar is bad for you, you still eat it though because there isn't a media conspiracy against it. Caffeine is addicting but you treat it like air and water. Why? Because the media hasn't told you not to yet. Hell, you probably don't have any opinions that fall outside the neolib mainstream.

You haven't done any meaningful research into the possibility of a higher being. You haven't done any math on marriage. You've fallen for the atheist neckbeard mgtow jew. Ba harder shp.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2NAohPcT4U

been seeing a lot of angry lib posts today

>Yeah the jews are behind this, or maybe the majority of people who live in 2017 realize how fucking retarded religion trully is and how pointless marriage is

fucking normies are so predictable lol

>year of our lord 0 +2017
>not understanding religions importance as a bulwark against nihilism and other degeneracy
>"muh low hanging fruit religion is dumb" meme

On the day of the rope you will hang highest

meh your boring me have better insults like or graphic means of torturing us

Youre all are fucking retarded fucking faggots who need to be whiped clean, if I could kill every single faggot piece of shit on here I would sleep as if
>I

Can you just stop for a minute and realize how irrational and stupid every single mother
>fuck
er on here sounds... every single piece of shit on here is blaming >blacks and jews
, and has their ego attached towards their glorious white race who themsleves made no contribution towards anything, like
>I hope
all of
>you
get fucking
>kill
ed in the most painful
>m
ann
>e

It's a process, kiddo. One day when you're old enough to be experienced with how people work and pragmatic enough not to fall into the compulsive empath trap, you'll be ready to learn why things are so bad in society these days.

>china is christian
lmao. let me guess, you're just pretending to be retarded?

>every single piece of shit on here is blaming blacks and jews
Why shouldn't they?
I mean, they shouldn't ONLY blame the jews.
But they should still blame the jews.

Just blacks and jews? Don't forget the sneaky shitskins.

watch and learn

youtu.be/QdenbuZLqAI

Right here is a classic example of what makes me rage, I actually really though that Pol was a satire place because I couldn't believe that stupidity could be on this level...

Doing an awesome job spreading that tolerance brother. Be the change you want to see in the world and all that.

>I

Can you just stop for a minute and realize how irrational and stupid every single mother
>fuck
er on here sounds... every single piece of shit on here is blaming

>blacks and jews
, and has their ego attached towards their glorious white race who themsleves made no contribution towards anything, like
>I hope
all of
>you
get fucking
>kill
ed in the most painful
>m
ann
>e
Yea I'm bored, remember sage goes into the options field anons

cheeki breeki

u mad bro?

not really. it's like that monochrome cartoon spy vs spy from MADTV, but if you look at it in color - it's a rainbow vs rainbow. you know the rainbow produced by oil slick in the puddle...
So CIA homos you can start polishing your stars for the stonewall. Shit martinis of course will have to pack themselves into duffel bags. It's no rainbow boy day.

>MAGA.
Take a red pill before you an hero.

i have had more than enough personal experience dealing with nogs and interacting with them and the bagels ,in order to come to my mostly negative opinion on both , this coming from a kid who in 1st grade made it a point not to be racist by asking out a black to be my gf because I grew up hearing negative comments about colored people from my senpai and I fell for the we are all the same and quickly found out we aren't

>being a brainlet

>muh low hanging fruit religion is dumb" meme

what the fuck does that even supposed to mean, not believing in some outdate philosophy about some guy name jesus is a lot more than the JEWS behind this

Being this fucking stupid and not understand my point

Yeah and the majority of you who did got this

heuristics are my only way you hue hue psycho projectron

looky here you cocksmoked doublenigger, you better cool your fuckin jets buddyolpal or me an you are gonna have a real problem ya hear

would do it again and again, till your end

>President Trump
>Millionaire

(((You)))
>123443043 (((You)))
>2017
>falling for the caffeine jew
>not meditating

kek this shit

thats cause youre a kike

Shit b8 m8.
I r8 0/88.

Fuck off OP. Noone likes you. Not here on/pol/... and not IRL.
kys.

kek

Did you watch the video though? I think it will change your mind.

kek

What's wrong with it? Sounds like an accurate summary of how the media works.

>human progression
sucking extra dick like Bill Nye says isn't progression. White people (hardly any on this site btw) are the most progressive people on earth and have been since their first civilization.

Nah, I get what you're trying to say, it's just a stupid point. Why would any group as powerful and clever as we believe jews to be allow any information strictly fatal to there cause to get out? And if something accidentally leaks about them that is bad, they have the best methodology for discrediting it.

>Getting this mad on the internet
You know how I know you're a child?

>Right here is a classic example of what makes me rage

I'll bet I know what's going on with you. Your problem is that you're not open-minded enough to accept the opinions of others.
Psychologically, you're only comfortable either agreeing completely with somebody and feeling victorious, or disagreeing completely and feeling justifiable rage. The truth is in the middle, but it takes more time and effort to do the research to get there. This is going to have to include the opinions of all sorts of people whether they are Liberal, Conservative, racist, nationalist, boomers or millennials. Most people don't want to do the work.
You can disagree with the mindset of a group of people without going into a rage about it; that's what maturity is all about. I don't believe most of what /x/ is about, but I'll still read it and it doesn't make me rage. Some of it is probably true as well.

>tfw don't read or watch any mainstream sources of news
>would be mentally sane if it wasn't for video games/internet

This is so true. Thank you brother

OP is a fag. That is all.

What's really slowing down human progression is lowering the average IQ by bringing in 3rd world inbreds. The world would progress a lot faster if we didn't try to live with one another. Multiculturalism has failed, and slowed progression down.

>lowering the average IQ by bringing in 3rd world inbreds

it also happens in the first world

hearing my brother who is a polfag constantly blame niggers and jews for his problems gets to ya (always shows pol "evidence" towards his claim, lives in a completely white neighborhood)

>Can you just stop for a minute and realize how irrational and stupid every single mother fucker on here sounds.
>according to OP, OP is this^

Looks like someone let the nigger out of its cage again.