Have you ever....killed people?

Have you ever....killed people?

You'll get a chance to soon worst korea.

well?! tell us what you've done

Shadilay!

only niggers

Yes, over 300. I confirmed it myself.

designated death squads

Commies aren't people, so no

gypsies are not people, m8

those were the days

Nice try mister CIA man, you'll have to bait me harder than that.

>South Korea worse Korea
>Best Korea a communist State

I guess we have a new way to mark the shills boys. If you look at North Korea's government it is a closet communist nation.

>Nice try antifa!

Everytime I dont finish my meal, which happens occasionally, some african kid starves to death. I don't give a fuck.

Hello FBI

I've handled occupied body bags before. But that's it

When I was 12 years old, I lived with my mother who was a pretty heavy drug addict. One day, a tweeker guy came over who stole all of my stuff (movies, my video camera, etc). I paid some people in drugs to beat his ass and duct tape him naked to a chair in a dark intersection. I never saw or heard about him again, and he used to tweek all around the neighborhood. My answer...it's possible.

Romanians are literally the best Europeans EVER!

lol, that's a great new diet

South Korea asking what it's like to kill because they know they will have to find out soon

Yes. Sometimes daily.

Any questions?

Kaffers aren't people, so no.

Looking for this?

>rubs hands

Radical!

Nope.

never have. won't do it unless i have to because i don't like harming people. makes me feel bad.

tfw this post was written by a machine

Is it business or pleasure?

I saw a people die once

Wow. AI invasion.

Its business

that's pretty jewish

What about a person?

Maybe.

Just explain before the thread gets cropped.

creepy

Killed a guy in Afghanistan in 2012.

Was a turret gunner and saw some Haji with an AK run behind a truck. Sgt told me to 'swiss cheese' the truck, so I did.

Saw the body and felt nauseous.

Doesn't really stick with me but I feel 'unclean' sometimes for doing that to somebody. Mainly thought about it after I got back home.

i think u mean best korea

I don't think we have, I know Sup Forums has on several occasions. Though I'm not sure the suicides count.

You have to understand that death is not alway bodily. It can be symbolic and spiritual.

Shut up you fucking pussy

I, sir, am not a machine....but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Good night, left side:D

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

I was only 18 at the time. Not something that someone so young is used to seeing.

good goy, you did the right thing indiscriminately bombing a man's country, coming into his home, and gunning him down when he got pissed off with your presence.

no pls dont

were sorry

And I am willing to bet you have never killed anyone. And no, killing people during Horde raids doesn't count, love.

Look mom, I'm an old fag now: The Post

No but my dad was a serial killer who killed at least 12 people just that I know of.
>killed his own brother
>killed a prostitute for being black
>killed a security guard with a chainsaw
>killed one of those marathon bikers by running them over on his giant truck, because he thinks all of them are gay
He is dead now. Did too much cocaine til nothing was left of his face. The cocaine reached an artery and he bled to death. He almost killed my mom, me, and my brothers too many times. Put a gun to my brother's head, and made my mom play Russian roullete. Also he bought my mom as a slave when she was 14 and he was 32 from her abusive crackhead parents for just $300 of crack money. Kept her prisoner for 5 years til she escaped.

Can i get a quick rundown on that?

No, I do not believe I have, unless you consider jews, negroids, and leftists. as "people."

>Being this 19 years old on the internet

does he have a googleable name?

I got so much more shit too. He took a knife to my youngest brothers face when he was only 3 years old and cut him from his temple to his chin and he still has the scar and eye damage and he is in his 20s now.

yes, i shot a man in reno, just to watch him die. then fled to switzerland, live here since add not leaving anytime soon.

You're cute! I wish I was 19 again....Jesus fuck I do. Anyway, good luck with your bitter and misanthropy-filled life, user.

Can't tell you sorry. He isn't famous. I have pending court cases I don't want any of my info getting out at this time.

Not yet, but one guy i raged in , damn, he's potato now.

Why is Switzerland such a dump with bad economy and violent crime?

The fact this is from Brazil makes this the most believeable desu.

I don't think I recall South Korea threatening to exterminate the Jews....

>Projecting this hard online

of course godless iceland is filled with edgy teens

Ever thought of turning yourself in? Folsom Prison is nice this time of year, I hear.

Someone... not something

jews and people from iceland are our biggest problem.

t. never killed anyone in his entire life

>Projecting this hard over the internet
How's that heroin epidemic going?

þegiðu

Projecting, moi? Ahaa! You must be new here, m8.

Why would anyone from Iceland ever move to a third world country like Switzerland?

I can't know for sure. As no one can. Why? Because if you've forgotten it, you simply couldn't tell, right?

we all have

reminder that masturbation is murder

Nauseated.

Nauseous means you make others nauseated.

shut the fuck up you wanna be.

lit actually
organ donations are up up up so people who value their life are getting a second chance

No but I feel like I wouldn't have a moral hang up if I did. If the situation demanded me killing someone I wouldn't have ptsd or nightmares.

no idea, maybe they're fed up with eating rotten shark all day erryday? actually many icelanders here, not even kidding, most move back after a few years though, they all seem to miss the rotten shark.

52.134914, 6.935497

delusional

Nei takk

I've hurt someones feelings so hard that she an hero, does that count?
t.Sup Forums

Same and I can justify my actions any way I need to if it means moving on with life. Like "I am above them. I am a King compared to them. Their lives were mine to take to begin with. I am God. I can do no wrong. All who disobey me are justified to be killed". And then I can move on with my life.

Never have, hope i never will.
I usually am pretty calm, i like to play it safe, you know, not going to jail and getting my ass so raped it starts speaking swedish; 'tis very easy for me to feel remorse and guilt, i'm fairly weak so i would most likely be raped and killed first...
It's just not my thing, at all.

Indirectly maybe. Sold a very broken car to a used car dealership, they promised to destroy it and sell for parts instead of selling as a car. Get a call several months later that my car was involved in a fatal accident and identified only by VIN number. Let the police know the car was supposed to be destroyed months ago and gave the info of the guy I sold it to. Never heard about it again

Hey, I'm learning Korean. Can you explain how to conjugate verbs it makes no sense, like in the past tense.

On an unrelated note, the Wendy's girl is now the official symbol of the alt right check out

>north korea
>closet communist
u wat bot

There's this one druggie I know, but I'm not sure how I'd go about killing him

Ahaa.

Wow, nice roleplay.

7 different women.

>Mainly thought about it after I got back home.
How hard did you cum?

married, have to walk the line.

>normie can't comprehend this is daily shit that happens to hardcore degenerate drug dealers

Sometimes an Icelander needs to see how shitty other countries are to get a grasp on daily life here. I don't blame them.

It was some random drunk beggar, motherfucker asked for it!

look it up.

how new are you

Was VDV, in N Chechyna. We were moving at night, platoon sized element. Found what looked like a small outpost of Chechen rebels about 100m away. Was 23 rebels.. I know cause we did an after action report and body count. Air support took 1/4 of them out, but they all were done, injured and not going anywhere. Command didn't want Intel, didn't want to interrogate, just wanted them all dead.. So we walked around looking for anyone breathing or crawling and suppressed them. I killed 4. Fuck em., Muslim shit stains. One rebel we found had killed two orthodox Christian children near the Chechen boarder.. Fuck all Muslims

I killed a man in Reno

Spotted the fifteen year old