Redpill your sons on the Heroin Jew. My wife's brother is dead from Heroin. Many other friends over the years dead...

Redpill your sons on the Heroin Jew. My wife's brother is dead from Heroin. Many other friends over the years dead. Most U.S. Heroin comes from Mexico and South America. The (((Democrats))) want open borders so they can import Heroin and kill the white man. It's a plague and (they) love it.

yeah opiates are no joke. Only ever had to deal with people in my life on pills, and that was before the recent fentanyl shit.

Seriously, stay away, get yourself clean if needed. Kratom helps.

heroin actually did kill me; they brought my sorry ass back. swore off it from that point. stay away user, it isn't worth it.

I remember being in elementary school, super young, and my friends and I would always make fun of hippies.

>You just gotta smoke it maaaannn, then all the meanings of the rainbows distill through the prism in your mind maaaannn.

We'd come up with dumb ramblings that a hippie might say and we thought it hilarious.

We thought the idea of someone using a substance to alter their mind, and then pretending they had some genuine pleasure or enlightenment from it to be funny. Cause it's fake. It's a fake way to stimulate your brain.

So I grew up seeing even potheads as junkies who are chasing the high due to their own mental shortcomings.

I grew up DEEP in hippy country too.

I feel like the best way to fight drugs would be to make fun of all forms of substance abuse, including pot.

I'm sick of every girl on Tinder showing off her bong in every single picture.

Elementary school me would think 90% of the USA is a junkie and needs to be laughed at.

im ok wit dis

So its the democrats and the mexicans who are making oxycontin/dilaudid/hydrocodone/morphine/darvocet and teaching whites how to smoke it off of sheets of tinfoil?

You don't say

Yeah my brother in law died two weeks ago from the Fentanyl/Heroin mix that's goin around. Allot of people are dying from it. I don't do it. I've just know tons of people who've died or had their lives ruined. It's definitely some kind of conspiracy to kill off whites. They just keep on shipping it in. It could be stopped but it's not.

no, spic, but its from the cheapness of heroin and the easy access from spic dealers.

I hope your Father dies tonight. Oh wait you probably have never met him so it wouldn't matter to you.

>implying I'm a spic for pointing out objective facts
>post is all lower-caps and redditspaced
So how many dilaudids did you smoke before you came ITT?

Also, this is the same nu-logic that libtards use to defend nonwhite drug usage. I love it.
>liberals: oh gosh well jamal and pedro wouldn't do drugs if it wasn't for the CIA making them buy and sell it!
>autistes: oh golly geez well the nice secretary's son wouldn't be smoking oxy 30's in the bathroom if pedro and patchouli weren't flooding the streets with cheap heroin!

I eagerly await more of your drug-addled mental gymnastics to justify white opiate abuse.

feels goodmen.bat

It is only killing dumb white trash so I support heroin.

Like he said faggot. It's the cheapness of the Heroin. Out of the 20+ funerals I've been to all were Heroin. None OxyContin. However it is the pharmaceutical Jew that first gets the white man hooked on the opiate with the Percocet or Oxy.

But it makes you feel all floaty like swooshing around on a bed of clouds whilst having a an infinite orgasm.

Had close friends die from it. I myself only went as far as injecting prescription shit before I kicked the habit.

We must make it legal but highly, highly regulated.

Selling without a license? Jail time.
Selling to minors? Massive jail tile.
Using with minors? Jail time.
Using in front of minors? Rehab time.

This shit has been illegal for decades and the problem is just getting worse. We can't kick opiates as a nation because of painkillers. The only way to beat the cartel is to regulate it. Then we take all the money we make from taxes and from cutting the dea and funnel it into rehab programs using methods proven by science.

It's our only hope.

No faggot it's killing all socioeconomic classes of whites.

tldr spic hahahaha dumb shitskin actually thought id read all that babble

hahahahahaha

>I feel like the best way to fight drugs would be to make fun of all forms of substance abuse, including pot.

Stoner here that agrees with you, but add caffeine to your list too

Look at Tim Kaine and his naloxone bill. It's all just a money making scheme. There is an actual solution that will never happen until we are honest with ourselves.

Source: IV heroin user for 17years. Almost 5 years clean.

I just came here to say I'm high as fuck on 60mg of insufflated oxycodone and some medical bud, coming down from 75mg of speed.

I hate my life and want to die. I wish drug aversion programs actually talked about the awful long-term psychological consequences of hard drug abuse instead of all the lies, scare tactics and overblown shit.

I don't think criminalization is the best way to minimize the prevalence of addiction.

Wife's cousin died from that shit. Remeber that heat wave last summer? Then. Was in apt by himself for a week. Mother insisted on seeing his jellied body and still is fucked up.

hey bro you can get off the shit. i did. i believe in you user. just start working towards it.

The problem is that if someone does drugs even once they'll see why and all your memes of why drugs are bad and etc. will work against you.

Problem is that people get into opiates because of prescribed painkillers, but then it's a hard drug to quit, so they do more and more because people are weak.

Kids do them because kids are dumb and literally cannot weigh pros and cons rationally like adults can.

>My wife's brother is dead from Heroin
Nobody care

>Many other friends over the years dead
Chose better friends

>Most U.S. Heroin comes from Mexico and South America
Source ?

>The (((Democrats))) want open borders so they can import Heroin and kill the white man
Source ?

So fucking retarded burger, which country is the world 1st producer of opium worldwide ? Which group halted this production to an all time low ? Which party decided to attack this country while doing nothing about opium, reopening the heroin trade to Russia and Europe ?

Your turn to see your youngs die burgers, good riddance honestly

>Almost 5 years clean

good for you user, I wish we could sticky this thread imo. This shit has leaked into my circle of people I associate with and I had to cut myself off from some long term friends

such as

You really are one dumb ignorant piece of shit. Cocaine and Heroin are not produced in the U.S. so our government should be preventing the importation of it.

your a dorable

We did this. We need to take accountability and take down ((our)) gov't that continues to do this.

The wars in the ME were never 100% about oil

this.

natural selection, those stupid enough to do heroin need to die

>The (((Democrats))) want open borders so they can import Heroin and kill the white man.

The [[[Republicans]]] and the want doctors to be able to prescribe opiates,which gets people hooked in the first place.

>Like to immerse myself in other cultures and shit a lot
>Recently started reading some drug forums (I only drink on occasion)
>Reading Opiates forums
>Reading about pure Fentanyl Power
>Even these druggie fuckers are terrified of this shit
>Do some research
>You have to dose it in MICROgrams
>You can OD and die just by getting it on your skin or breathing in the powder while working with it
>Have to wear full chemical resistant clothing and a ventilator (or surgical mask, but most recommend ventilator) just to prepare a dose

Jesus fucking christ why.

You think fentanyl is bad, try carfentanil. An analog 10000 times more potent than morphine. 20 micrograms can kill. Gets absorbed through the skin.

It's considered a chemical weapon rather than a drug by certain government agencies, for good reason.

I hope we nuke you dumb faggot piece of shit. U.S. Heroin doesn't come from Afghanistan it comes from Mexico and South America. You're not even a man. You simple minded fuck. I wish I could meet you in person so I could bash your fucking teeth down your throat. I really hope someone close to you does soon so you can feel what real life is you sheltered little faggot. Remember my face. It may be the last face you see before you die.

Jesus fucking christ....

>There are people who will do drugs that are white powder when they shit could be in it just to fuck with druggies

>My wife's brother is dead from Heroin...

Your wife's brother is dead from heroin laws, not from heroin.
If heroin were legal, he could have purchased it at a known concentration from a pharmacy.
The fact that it is illegal means that that concentration is always unknown. Every accidental heroin overdose is your government's fault.

It was never about drugs though, this is a side effect the US chose to do nothing about because they thought it would never affect them but only Europe and Russia.

>Proud retarded marines showing is impressive work on a TV show
>Walking through a field of opium
>Why aren't you burning all of this ?
>It's not our mission

Heroin had become a marginal drug in 2000. It's the US and the Republican Party who's responsible for the comeback of this shit.

>you sheltered little faggot
ironic

Close to you dies

(You)

Nobody forced them to take the pills. Nobody forced them to fill the prescription.

Kratom is the solution

wow

Lethal dose comparison, and carfentanil is 100x+ worse than fentanyl.

Order it all off the darknet and end up killin some peeps, whew

Fuck off fag in your moms basement. You poor worthless piece of shit. You should do heroin and KYS

I've heard stories from friends in our army coming back and one said his main mission was to protect particular villages that just happened to have vast opium fields at all costs. Could be larping, but I still believe since he chose to go AWOL over it

So funny watching Sup Forums whine about opiate overdoes. It's not even a lethal withdrawal but you faggots will whine about (((big pharma))) purposely killing whites when really it is just about profits. You faggots all seem to realize morality is a weakness until some junkie you know dies because hes a stupid junkie. (all this coming from a junkie)

Ok kike

I don't disagree, but the OxyContin© that "The Nice Secretary's Son" smokes off of tinfoil isn't being produced/imported illegally.

Quality "argument" champ.

But the one coming to Russia and Europe come from Afghanistan and it's your fault. So excuse us if we're not moved when your retarded youngs die from this shit.

Most of us are educated about it now though. Before the Talibans came to power this shit ravaged all of Europe for 15 years.

>U.S. Heroin doesn't come from Afghanistan it comes from Mexico and South America
I'll have to take your word on that for now but I'll still check where the base product come from and come back at you.

Here's your redpill: Heroin epidemics will never, ever, ever, ever, ever stop or even slow down until all opiates are fully legalized and freely sold in drug stores at a price that makes illegal production and distribution pointless. Cartels will never stop working on creating demand for their products as long as selling them is so profitable. Drug control agencies will never do anything that may seriously impact distribution of heroin as keeping fighting the war on drugs is even more profitable than selling drugs.

I'm one of those people, not a dope fiend in particular though. If I'm doing opiates they're pharmaceuticals, but anyway -- drug dealers don't want to kill their customers. That's bad for business. If people are dying because of a particular person's product it's either significantly more potent than what that area is used to or accidentally cut with too much fent. Obviously, targeted killings via heavily cut bags are kind of a thing though.

You can buy 100mg on alphabay for $210. That's 50,000 overdoses.

>Heroin had become a marginal drug in 2000
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Moral bankruptcy and moral relativism are precisely some of the reasons WHY whites are abusing opiates (heroin or prescription) in record-breaking numbers.

Lots of oxy is fake and pressed with fentanyl nowadays. Believe me, a LOT.

Funnily enough, cracking down on prescription opiate diversions did nothing but make prescription opiate abuse even more dangerous.

I don't argue with people who have nigger tier IQ. Good day sir.

It's not larping it's true. In the US you only care about heroin since 2 years because it's new to you. As I said this shit ravaged Europe between 1980/95.

We've seen countless tv shows where they show US soldiers protecting villages with vast opium fields.

Everytime the journalist ask why don't you burn this ? It's drug, your country spend billions on war on drugs and you walk through an opium field and do nothing about ?

>Muh not our mission

But the real answer was, the puppet we put as head of state of this rotten country would not allow it.

>Redpill your sons on the Heroin Jew. My wife's brother is dead from Heroin.
Or just don't marry into a trash family

I hate drugs with a burning passion, they ruined my life.
>Be me 15 years old (18 now)
>brother was a liberal hippie who thought it was cool to smoke weed
>experiments with n bombs.
>coughs blood and dies
>i get diagnosed with every illness that has to do with depression in the book.
>Even today i cannot look anyone in the eye and secretly wants to die inside
If you know someone who does drugs Sup Forums tell someone. Drugs can ruin your life even if you do not use them personally. Fuck left's degeneracy.

Are you saying that immersing yourself in other cultures causes you to shit a lot? I normally use prunes, but I might try that.

Ok snow nigger. It's my fault? I single handedly attacked Afghanistan and made them ship Heroin to you? Or was it like I said originally? The global Jews.

>I got memepression and psychosomatic illnesses because my brother was too retarded to not do drugs
You were old enough to have picked up a phone and called any # of people to stop his degeneracy.

>My wife's brother is dead from Heroin.
Your brother in law is more like dead from the shit quality of heroin given by pablo and the cartels. The thing with buying drugs especially heroin is that they are made illegal by the government therefore no quality control on the drug.

Pablo can just stretch the supply using rat poison or talcum powder and there is nothing you could do to test it as a user increasing your chances of dying.
>t U.S. Heroin comes from Mexico and South America. The (((Democrats))) want open borders so they can import Heroin and kill the white man.
Illegals don't need citizenship to sell heroin all they need to do is hop over the wall or dig under it or swim around it, or fly over it and then your drugs are here.

Hue I usually eat a few handfuls of Sugar Free Mints but to each their own

Your brother-in-law is better off no longer having to associate with a bonehead like you.

Never done heroin but the closest thing I've had was oxycontin, shit is so good.

I would love to get some again, can any user in NSW point me in the right direction

>inb4 break your leg or something and get prescribed

this post is the epitome of middle class white americans

Leave it to Sup Forums to blame Mexico for the quintessential white trash drug.

>Your brother-in-law is better off no longer having to associate with a bonehead like you.

I honestly never knew he did drugs. I was so naive and dumb when i smelled pot i didn't know what it was. It was only after his death i realized all the warning signs i didn't notice before

A bad drug used unsafely causing an accidental death is not a good reason to hate drugs. Maybe a good reason to hate irresponsible and uninformed abuse of such a nature, or the lack of regulation and quality control that necessarily follows from the black market where the trade is forced to occur by the government.

Wasting your breath, mate. OP's a moron.

oh and fucking checked.

Niggers to this day will swear on their mothers' graves that the CIA invented crack to destroy the black community. Once the House Negro got into power, he decided to return the favour and start an opiate epidemic to kill off a bunch of crackers who were never going to vote for him anyway.

The fact that no such plot had ever existed didn't matter.

I think you're thinking of meth.

This. Teenagers dont give a fuck about thins like organ damage, overdoses, or other stupid scare tactics. You can tell anti-drug ads are written by people who have never done drugs, and young people pick up on the lack of authenticity.

You need to have ex drug users explain the physical and psychological hell they go through, and the physiological reasons why it happens. I know a younger me would have responded better to intelligent logic like that. Having some middle age government employee who barely knows the effects of different drugs telling you 'dont do drugs, kids' is totally ineffective and kids just laugh it off.

The dude who sold him the drugs got off scot free with no jail time. In New York they want to protect young people who make a "mistake". If this ever happened to you, you would have the same mindset as me.

>I honestly never knew he did drugs
Wow, this guy was right: If you had love and actual filial piety (look it up) in your house, you and your brother would have been close enough that you would have picked up on it the instant he started using that he was "acting strange". Same with your parents; if you guys were an actual tight-knit close loving family, your parents would have noticed all the usual signs once he started using drugs (increased obsession with privacy, obsession with smells, coming home/staying up late hours, new/strange friends, etc.).

This sounds like me being harsh and shit-talking you but I'm just telling you these things so hopefully they can sink in just incase you ever go through this again (with a gf/friend, or if you ever have a family of your own) and also so others can read this and fucking LEARN.

>tl;dr: you & your family didn't notice your brother's drug usage until it was too late because of the moral bankruptcy endemic among most white suburban families

Tons of people over here die from it but our country is still not as trash as yours. Do you weak faggots even have a country anymore. Addiction effects all socioeconomic classes. If you weren't such a dumb piece of shit you would know that. How is it being a poor eurotrash bitch? All your women fuck Muslims now right? So I guess that's why you all "men" just buttfuck each other now. Have fun buttfucker. You are a disgrace to the German race. All the real Germans left years ago.

I'm sorry that your emotions were hurt badly enough for them to override your logical thinking, but you ought to recognize that this is exactly the appeal you are making. I, being supremely fucked up on oxycodone, am unable to be swayed thereby.

Nice argumentation, at least post sources and statistics if you want to laugh.

The only country that produce enough opium to sustain actual consumption is Afghanistan. During the Talibans this production was at an all time low. It has tripled since then.

Other producers are marginal

I don't do the stuff, but ordinary heroin is generally not what is killing these people. It's shit laced with fentanyl, which dealers find irresistible because of the immense profits they can reap by cutting with it.

I am not white. I am southwest asian, We had the utmost respect for my parents, or atleast i thought we did. Things did work out better in the end though, I converted to Christianity, got redpilled, living a nice quiet christian life, etc.

>I am not white. I am southwest asian
boy then how the FUCK did your bro get away with doing drugs while living under your parents roof

You said it was the (((democrats))) and because of open borders.

When it was the republican party that decided to attack Afghanistan and do absolutely nothing when opium production began to rise again.

You use your fucking fake family sob story to advance your agenda on 2 things that are absolutely unrelated to the problem.

Trailer trash confirmed. Have another case of beer, Cletus.

This may be true, I see my sisters a lot but we never speak aside from saying hi

I dont think I even remember my sisters when Iwas growing up; I stayed in my room and they in theirs. I didnt even go to the hospital when theu gave birth to my nieces and nephews.
I literally dont give a fuck about them

Do you get a death certificate if you die and they rez you? I feel like you should just so you can prove it

> be you
> white, cuck and weak
> smash a finger with the door cus you also dumb and white trash
> oh no, I need opiates to withstand the pain, doctor Goldberg gibs prescription plox
> be you 2 months later sucking Pedro's dick for a shot of tar
> is your fault Pedro you made me weak
>die 2 days later of overdose

And not a single fuck was given that day

>we take all the money we make from taxes and from cutting the dea and funnel it into rehab programs

i'd love for this to happen

Get help. Oxy can be a lifesaver in some situations, but you are hurting yourself and the people that care for you with every dose you take/

>is your fault Pedro you made me weak

Your sisters brother was a junkie piece of shit as is your wife and probably you. The world is better with him gone and im glad his redneck ass is dead.
Kill yourself.

Fuck what these other faggots are saying. It's not your fault. You're only 18. I'm 35 and rich own a company, two houses, four cars and happy with hot wife and beautiful children. I was a fuck up at 18. Voted most likely to fuck up in life. I made original post because it was a warning to anyone that may have kids to warn them about drugs. It wasn't an epidemic when I was young so parents didn't caution their kids. You'll be alright man. If you need help look me up. I'm starting a movement.

Well i live in Hillary Clinton's hometown (chappaqua, ny) The kids here know how to avoid getting caught by their parents. The school district here has some of the highest cocaine usage in new york.

LOL Spot on bro. I even heard recently that Americans get painkillers for sunburns

Only faggots who are mentally weak use heroin.

This is the problem. You think if you hung out with your sisters every weekend and/or afternoon, and knew exactly what they're "like", that you wouldn't notice any changes in their lifestyle (e.g.: degeneracy)?

That's the "front line" where a lot of white families are decaying. Just by being closer with your immediate family, you instantly develop an instinct for when they start to get into degenerate shit, so you can help them avoid it.

>US Heroin come from South America build a wall already
Two production area localized in South America, most of it coming from Afghanistan.

American aversion to pain is almost pathological. I have gone through intense levels of pain for months on end and never ones considered going to the hospital