Why does Sup Forums get it's morals from murderer,serial rapist, arsonist...

Why does Sup Forums get it's morals from murderer,serial rapist, arsonist, jobless person who lives in woods and survives on welfare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75PcK_y0XnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who did he rape?

he's /ourguy/

who else is gonna teach me?

we don't

varg is larper, we don't take him seriously

When he escaped from jail with help from neo-nazi. He hide inside a house to escape from police where a mom and daughter lived. He tied them up, raped and beat them. So many years in jail without sex drives a man crazy.

His wife. No sane woman would want to be a housewife these days. He raped her, symbolically, with his patriarchal values

>being selfemployed is now being jobless
fucking neets need to be gassed asap

>living a shed in woods is now called self employed

That really made me think.

Wow, when you're target is Cargo, a fairly easy target, and you resort to making up bullshit about him for ammo, it really questions the legitimacy of your ow beleifs, don't you think?

Underage/10, fuck off and go blue whale yourself or something gay.

This is real faggot. Read the norwegian police report on how a neo-nazi gang helped him escape prison and how he did some fuck up shit to not get captured

I would if you'd link it, ta. Pic related. Sorry for bad spelling I'm using my future phone thing and whatisthishowdidthisgethereiamnotgoodwithandroid

Sage you faggot

>And now it is my personal thread. Only I post here anymore.b

Ok totally unrelated by why does Lorica Hamata have the shoulder flaps?

For a linothorax it makes sense since it holds the armor together but it's completely redundant on chainmail.

>Self employed

Nice meme. He has 6 children and lives off of welfare to provide for them.

>murderer
Communists aren't people.
>serial rapist
Proofs?
>arsonist
Nothing wrong with upholding tradition.
>jobless
>survives on welfare
youtube.com/watch?v=75PcK_y0XnI

>serial rapist
Now that's a new one!

So that it doesn't look like you're wearing a nightgown.

Varg is beyond retarded. The imbecile argues against technology invented by Whites and buys into the anit-GMO bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if behind all his traditional woman alpha nonsense he enjoys being cucked watching his wife take a negro cock every night. He was a sissy who spent his entire youth playing fantasy games too.

I agree with him on some things, but he's still pathetic human garbage. I like some of his music, though.

>Communists aren't people.
He murdered a Satanist, not a Communist.

>Nothing wrong with upholding tradition.
Tradition is inherently sentimental. It's useless. It gets in the way. You say there's nothing wrong with it without giving any evidence that there isn't, obviously, because you can't.

>jobless
>survives on welfare
He isn't, but he still admits to being a failure. He says in your own video that he earns very little money. He's a caveman, an aborigine.

Canadians aren't people, they're the scum of North America.

>t. Jew

Varg is literally the only JewTuber (besides Eric Dubay) who openly names the Jew.

This alone puts him miles above anyone else.

>He murdered a Satanist, not a Communist.

next time kill yourself before talking out of your gaping ass you shit-sucking mongrel