Murdoch Murdoch p2 all BASED BLACK GUYS invited

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123428601
youtube.com/watch?v=UV_PjRHELAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I tried to ask before the other thread ended. When did you first unironically realize that the wrong side won WW3? how did it feel? It was a rush for me. I still remember the feels

>WW2 not WW3
you know what i meant. i'm retarded.

The hardest part is thinking about the little girls who were raped by the soviet hordes. I know that that's just a small part of a much bigger thing..but there's something about how much hope must have been inside those germans from that time and to see everything fall apart. DA BLACK PILL. Hold on ima make some coffee.

>The hardest part is thinking about the little girls who were raped by the soviet hordes
I'm going to keep up the mental blinders on this one because I'm worried if i actually think about it I would become extremely blackpilled.

"The most precious thing in the world is your people"

What brought you here?

Seriously, your work is incredible and I can't thank you enough. Your deftness and insight is top tier and you make this wild ride a bit less dreary.

>The hardest part is thinking about the little girls who were raped by the soviet hordes.
It's hard to think about, after all that was possible to end like that. The final stand must have been heroic.

thanks. If there is a peaceful way to achieve the 14 words, would you want to take that path? Do you think there is a peaceful way?

>p2
where's part 1? i missed it

always knew about the famous nadsees (always saw >go back to ur containment board fgts if someone called out jews or whatever on Sup Forums) and one day actually came and checked it and slowly got redpilled. Haven't been able to look back since.

this tbqhwy senpai

there was a breddy gud thread hit bump limit its archived now

this thread?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123428601

>If there is a peaceful way to achieve the 14 words, would you want to take that path?
of coursh. I just want to raise a family in a high trust community and whatever means we can do to achieve that that aren't gtkrwn are desirable. They started our genocide """peacefully""" we can reverse it that way too. But that's best case scenario. We all know there is going to be hardship and violence ahead. We are already living in the normalization of political and racial violence.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123428601
that's the one

recent enough it should link here

Change the heart of man. We must show the value of a life free of degeneracy and keep the spirit up in the future. Morale is of the utmost importance. I don't know man, its looking like anything could happen at the moment and the hour is late in Europe. We are here at a special time in history, and the future is judging us.

Love your work guys. Hwite knight is by far my favorite. Must have watched it a dozen times.

I forgot to mention Sam Hyde emailed me. He gave me 5 bucks on patreon. Probably one of the coolest things that's happened.

Did murdoch murdoch come out with a new video? I've seen him being shilled here all night

Murdoch Murdoch will always be the favorite son of Sup Forums. Whoever you are dude, you are appreciated.

So he is confirmed at least 14er eh. I've seen Black Pigeon comment on a video of yours too. Nice to know who is really on the side of the white man and who isn't. My patience for race traitors becomes thinner every day. All these alt lite cucks willing to suck BBC for leftist approval that they will never actually receive.
It's too bad sammy gunz got his career cut out way too quickly. One of the best examples of -shut it down the goyim know- i've seen

previous thread suggest a new one will hit soon.

where do you guys draw your moral compass from? I get some people will say the bible. But I want to hear what the non christians say.

I'm the Jew from the last thread, and I'd like to apologize for not reading properly.

The answer you gave to the tranny is basically the answer you would've given to me, but I didn't read it before asking my question. Sorry for that. But thank you for saying what you did to that tranny. Trannies are actually what redpilled me on cultural marxism originally and led me to Sup Forums, so if you think there's hope for a tranny, you're probably okay with me too. I didn't choose to be a kike, but I did get the privilege of being born in a white nation instead of Israel, and I want to protect what I have.

culture i guess i do what i think is the right thing to do without trying to break the law or attack others property

nature and instinct I suppose

1. Close the borders.
2. End birthright citizenship.
3. Deport all 30 million illegal immigrants.
4. Either terminate the welfare state completely or revise it so it doesn't incentivize low IQ brown people to breed.
5. Go full McCarthy on (((Hollywood))).
6. Watch as the white population goes back up to 80%.

While I am afraid of being killed and/or deported after the race war, breaking these taboos regarding race is important, and your show does that in a funny way. I actually think I might ape your animation style in an art project.

>where do you guys draw your moral compass from?
My Innate Volkisch Spirit of course. I study mythology and ancient history to find the roots of religious beliefs and cultural roots. Reading and reflection mostly, but I struggle with morality tbqh. Its certainly a strange journey we are all on.

Fuck yea I love this New story arch he's doing highly enjoyable

>based black guys

Fucking nu male cuck

The gospel of Dr. Pierce

youtube.com/watch?v=UV_PjRHELAI

Stoic philosophy, Nietzsche, Catholic Social teachings. ANYTHING but Nihilism. Even White Shariah is better than Nihilism.

yeah i love the whole son of the west weeb arc going on. It's a great story so far.

>he didn't get it
must suck to be a rural and suburban retard

I think the black taxi driver who wore a swastika arm band is a based black guy. really good redpill video

I'm not sure.

I think our souls dictate much of our behavior. Sounds stupid, but I believe in reincarnation to an extent. Never used to. But this year has changed so much of how I see the world

Things have been fucking weird for me since the election happened. It's effected my spiritual beliefs some, like, never used to think everyone on earth was just 1 soul disconnected from everyone, eternally in solitude. But now I believe that we're all connected on a much larger scale that everyone's energy can manipulate the world in small increments, and this energy is linked to God in a way. (I digress)

Do you think Trump's victory did something to people? Like awakened their a sense within them? I think so.

Wait, so is this a Murdoch Murdoch AMA thread or something?

Thanks for making that gay faggoty cartoon.

It began with evolutionary instinct, then thinking about/research led me to the non-aggression principle, and the idea of all rights being property rights. This statement comes close to summing it all up:

>I respect the right of others to be as they are, so long as they respect mine.

Sam donated $5,000 to the Daily Stormer's legal defense fund so he's not fucking around.

Buddhism

hey im mm

Your cartoon sucks, sorry breuh. It reminds me of a company newsletter relying on in-jokes and references for substance.

I felt depressed, and then ashamed at all the pleasure I once derived from killing virtual nazis and enjoying their deaths in all the movies and shows

This is you-know-who from the skype group. You need to shorten your question if you want Weeb Murdoch to respond to it, fama-lama-ding-dong. Also, adding a wacky pic might help your notability. He's probably just going to tell you not to be anti-white anyway.

>Like awakened their a sense within them? I think so.
Yes

*noticeability

Spicy boy do you ever want to collaborate with other animators or do you want to stick with mm

I don't just think, I know, for I have been shown the path

>well it looks like your friend dr murdoch has found himself a cocksocket
>tfw you will never hunt for semen demons with the gang
just gas me now

Not just nationalism friend. I mean something much deeper.

I'd like to work with sam hyde

Love your animations, keep it up my dude. Don`t let ((((Them)))) take you down ever.

let me hear your ideas

Yeah, I figured that out.

Not him, but
The white population in this country is 60%. Shooting it up to 80% within our lifetimes sounds like a realistic goal.

just dont be antiwhite and call your family out i guess. i think if you knock up a shiksa your line dies out anyways right?

I don't think that's realistic. Whites are already a minority in schools.

I agree, an awakening has happened. The cultural mood has shifted so quickly people are discombobulated, but a shift has occurred deep within us. You are dead on.

Will you start making r/the_donald redpilled?
The users on the site are making alot of subtle jokes about the JQ. They know

Heyy, do you think you could make a video on Le Pen?

Also I fucking love your content and I watch Hold Back the Night all the time.

maybe we could do something like take all the bullshit money that is used to fund wars for zionists, undo the education gap (which money can't fix), prop up foreign populations that cant even feed themselves and give it to whites to
incentivize them to have kids.

Please try and make this happen. It would be legendary and much appreciated.

just posting to say you guys are the best

your use of music in your animations is top notch. Honestly can't think of better. The writing is equally good. Very focused, well paced and funny.
I also really admire the style. I think the unabashed use of stock photos and animations is as distinct an South Park's use of "construction paper." Especially in The Great Meme War. But also the way in which simple images are moved across the screen, and the pacing of the editing (the strong cuts to the closing Murdoch Murdoch title) also show you guys are very talented creators.

I really wish you the greatest success in your life.

Your show really means a lot to me. Thanks to the three of you for making it.

women don't want kids anymore
They want a career

Money isn't the problem

thanks, hail victory!

If I had 100 million dollars, I'd give it all to you two to make a full-length motion picture.

Sadly, I only have 99 million dollars. C'est la vie...

hail murdoch

Tell me about Murdoch chan. What's she like IRL? She your gf?

>just dont be antiwhite and call your family out i guess
I'm sure he doesn't want anyone hurting them :^)

(Yes, I just posted our faggy in-joke on Sup Forums.)

>just dont be antiwhite
Done.

>call your family out
My dad doubts the existence of gas chambers now. My mom believes that white people have a "distinct culture" and are what make America great, but she can't accept holocaust denial when she's personally met "survivors."

>I don't think that's realistic. Whites are already a minority in schools.
We have 30 million illegals, at least. That's out of a population of 321.4 million. If we deport them all, we shave off nearly 10% of our country's population. Then we just have to get to work on replacing them.

That's the joke.

cheers m8

>she's personally met "survivors."

ahhh, don't hail me, hail victory! A victory that will insure a better tomorrow for your children.

I'd like that, but I don't know if we can publicly sell a policy to the public on the grounds that it'll increase the white population. We have to be sneaky. Hence Trump focusing on illegal immigrants who commit crimes, rather than ones who leech welfare.

>The users on the site are making alot of subtle jokes about the JQ. They know
your reddit is showing because the dolan used to be blatantly and openly antisemitic. when it was first started by some Sup Forumsacks during primary season it was basically Sup Forums on reddit. So what you're seeing is a reverse redpill. R the dolan is the first successful trial run for (((curing))) the redpill.

who here remembers when Trump ran on that exact platform? i remember. feels bad

this ! he seems like he'd either be a son of a bitch difficult to work with, or a total blast and it'd be fun as hell.

Understood. But what about continuing your tribal identity? You can't keep that sort of dual loyalty in a supposed ethnostate. If we could deport the 30 bajillion god damn would I be happy.

If this really is Murdoch Murdoch all I want to say is I love your work and you're the only youtuber I shill for.

Also work faster, faggot. WHERE IS MY ONE DOLLAR A MONTH GOING!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>So what you're seeing is a reverse redpill. R the dolan is the first successful trial run for (((curing))) the redpill.

This is sadly completely accurate, and should not be ignored. The same
process is happening here- it hasn't spread to the whole board yet, but the Trump General thread is essentially now a reddit colony on Sup Forums. If you ever have the time to spare, peek your head into that sanctuary city and help redpill these civic nationalist faggots.

Thanks for the shilling but you don't need to post our stuff here. This is Sup Forums, a board where we discuss politics. Speaking of which, do you guys like the roman republic system where they could go full fash with a dictator in times of crisis but once the crisis was over they would return to a less centralized system?

>But what about continuing your tribal identity?
It's true that people get along better with those who are like them, but the fact that I'm conservative and place America over Israel already puts me at adds with most Jews. I do care about Israel to an extent, but that's mostly because I fucking hate the Palestinians and people who defend them.

>You can't keep that sort of dual loyalty in a supposed ethnostate.
America is too far gone to ever be an official ethnostate, at least without a literal, bloody race war. We'd have to change the demographics subtly. And if we do go in the direction of that race war, well, I have bigger worries than where I'll live when it's all over.

>go full fash with a dictator in times of crisis but once the crisis was over they would return to a less centralized system

That's what we need right now

>Speaking of which, do you guys like the roman republic system where they could go full fash with a dictator in times of crisis but once the crisis was over they would return to a less centralized system?
I really like this system, I fear the "transitional periods" would be a serious test of human self control but I think it would be a very pragmatic system for a nation in the "empire" business.

dropped

In theory I have no problem with certain jews in the movement, but then at some point they start talking

the main difference between us and them is that they can't thrive outside of a literal echochamber with rules and regulations and shit. Also, pissing into an ocean of piss.

>Speaking of which, do you guys like the roman republic system where they could go full fash with a dictator in times of crisis but once the crisis was over they would return to a less centralized system?
I don't think he was talking about shilling it here. I shill your shit IRL and elsewhere, but never on Sup Forums. As to your question, it is a nice system but look at what happened historically: sometimes you had true heroes like Cincinattus who gave up Dictatorship after he went full fash but then you had a Caesar. Too instable.

Same here. And the open-air concentration camps that countless Germans were put in, just to starve and die. What happened to the Germans was the real Holocaust.

Hey, I was meaning to ask this in the last thread, but you do know that Christianity was created by Jews, right? It started out as a Jewish sect that eventually spread in Rome. Millions of Europeans have died because of Christianity. It's a desert religion that has no place in Europe, so I really hope you'll stay an atheist and refrain from shilling for that retarded, man made myth. Religious people can never be truly redpilled.

They believe in fairytales.

This. The libertarian in me disagrees, but seeing the courts overturn the Muslim ban and the defunding of sanctuary cities after letting Obama doing whatever the fuck we want made me realize that separation of powers doesn't prevent corruption, it just reshuffles things so that different branches are more susceptible to it.

What part made you drop? My hatred of shitskins?

>So what you're seeing is a reverse redpill.

I don't think so. It's heavily censored by kike mods sure, but users are constantly aware of Sup Forums now, they're migrating here and learning the real truth, normalfags are trained all their lives to see jews as victims. Waking them up to the truth takes time

That's basically what Chile did.

but do you see how being loyal to both Israel and America is an issue? I am autistically proud of being of German heritage but I have no loyalty whatsoever to the German state, I am fully White American and my loyalty is appropriately placed. But yours will always be divided, even if its 60/40 one way or the other. Read Culture of Critique.

Your emotional connection to Israel and your aversion to ethnic cleansing in the US.

greatest generation is my fav vid from you guys

I fully support this.

Once we've become EXPLICITLY Hu-White again...we won't need to be so Fashy anymore.

Also, I hate shitskins in our land. Shitskins trying to kick azkenazim out of their lands is perfectly fine, even admirable.

seconded

I wouldn't survive an ethnic cleansing. You can't blame me for self-preservation.

>but do you see how being loyal to both Israel and America is an issue?
Yes. Like I said, I care about America more than I do Israel. If I had my way, the country would break off all ties with them until they dismantle their nuclear program.

>Read Culture of Critique.
I bought Culture of Critique, but it's apparently the third in a series and I don't have the money for the first two right now. It's sitting on my bookshelf.

To be fair, there will never be another mass ethnic cleansing in a 1st word country because of nuclear weapons. Every country has their Samson option now. Exterminationists are by far the worst LARPers. Corporate interests alone would shit themselves over the loss of the docile brown consumers that they've worked so hard to import.

>You can't blame me for self-preservation.
No, of course not. But that's EXACTLY the issue with Jews living in Western countrys. What you need to do for preservation is often to the detriment of your host. You will morph from liberal to conservative en masse depending on what benefits the tribe the most. That's all well and good, but Jewish self preservation is consistently White subversion

>third in a series
you don't need the other two. cotc is self contained. I'd start on it asap, you'll enjoy and and it's very eye opening. McDonald is very erudite and professional