What happens in this country?

What happens in this country?

women fuck donkeys in front of american tourists

Dogs chilling on rooftops

head prohibition

rape and pillage

Cannibalism.

Black genocide

Lots of drugs and violence. You may also be surprised to find that mexicans and really cool and know how to have fun. Good food, hot chicks, great culture and art and an excellent vacation spot.

I know it has many flaws but its home and there are honest people who work to make this country great one day.

Btw, you should all go explore yucatan for summer, guaranteed great time.

>tfw spicland wasn't so bad before the American war and the french invasion now it's just beheadings every Tuesday

what went wrong?

I'm backpacking through zacatecas.

This place is like Paris without the niggers and mudslimes.

Cartels drawing and quartering hipsters.

That's six or seven countries.

Nice try faggot
All of it belongs to America

Also this. People are chill as fuck here. I was smoking a joint and some dude cleaning a roof came all the way down to ask for a hit.

Kek

Garbage food, honestly. Too many people have "American Mexican" food and think they're eating authentic Mexican. Those delicious nachos, burritos, fajitas and the like? Those are Tex-Mex. You'll know you're eating genuine Mexican food when you get a lot of bland corn tortillas, indecipherable brown pastes, and a couple of peppers to be squeezed over everything on the plate in a desperate gambit to give something on it any kind of flavor.

Also, any Mexican food without at least SOME roaches in it isn't genuine Mexican.

>calls tostitos with a yellow layer of melted plastic over them nachos
>thinks tex mex is the only style of mexican food

Degenerates.

Don't post pic with Turkish food then!

>Mexicans lecturing Texans about what nachos are
Get the fuck off the internet and back to the corner of the street with your bag of oranges, mojado.

>burger trying to lecture anyone on good food.

Go back to buying your shitty food stamp microwave cuisine

it's less likely to have been touched by 3rd world Mexican toilet hands since we have laws here to try and stop that

>low quality thread
>saged

yeah....Mexicans are real "chill."

chicanos

OOOOOOOOO ONE MEXICAN RAPED SOMEONE OOOOOOOOO
Let's not talk about thousands of rapes and pedophilia done by whites in America.

You really think a poor criminal with little education that doesnt even live in mexico represents an average middleclass person in mexico? You'd be surprised at how similar your life may be to any other loser neet in mexico that doesnt leave his house

>Too many people have "American Mexican" food and think they're eating authentic Mexican.

This is how I know you're not a US native. Most Americans know that Taco Bell or whatever is American food inspired by Mexican food. Ironically the only people I've heard your retarded argument from is Mexicans who haven't been to the US.

Getting invaded by the USA, have their capital conquered, and then forced to sell the majority of their frontier.

Cops shake you down, cartels are in control, the people living there try to cross into Oregon to get money to send back to spicville

Texans carve chunks out of it to claim as their own

Pretending that you don't speak English when you really do.

Our 12% melanin enhanced population beat us in that one, too :)

Drugs and hookers.

Mexican cuisine is pretty fucking terrible desu. The American Mexican food is much better. Even the illegals prefer it

LMFAO WHAT NIGGA
Carne ASADA
QUESADILLA
Mole
You crazy nigga.
Eh what can ya do.

Drugs and never-ending fun (until you get killed)

Most of those things have been improved in the us. I spent a fair amount of time working throughout mx and honestly they do a shit job. Low quality ingredients is one of the biggest issues.
The fresh tortillas are on point down there though

You buy from street vendors and shit, we do it Mexican style with real good ingredients from all over the world.
When ya poor you can't have the best of the best.

No even the nice restaurants are shit. Doesn't matter what city or resort. Low quality shit tier food. Mexicans can fuck up a taco

I agree partially, but most rich people don't live in Mexico either. And you won't want to admit it, but low class Americans are still way better off than the average in Mexico.

The US armed reclamation of Texas.