Anyone else feel too old for the board?

Anyone else feel too old for the board?

I feel like this board is incredibly immature filled with memes and shitposts without any real intellectually rich and satisfying thought-provoking discussions and that's just scratching the surface of what is really wrong with this board.

Maybe it's because I feel like I started to grow out of right wing ideology at the end of high school. Making edgy racist jokes, praising Hitler and LARPing as a Nazi is all well and good when you're in the 9th grade but there comes a time when you have to grow up and become serious with life and your worldview.

I'm 18 years old and I already feel way too old for this board. I'm sure most of you feel the same. I feel like if you're still over the age of 21 and still browse Sup Forums you are probably most likely a failure, a manchild or have serious psychological issues or other problems. All people who are attracted to extreme ideologies have issues. You are definitely not a well-adjusted person that's for sure.

Maybe it's just time for me to become a grown up adult and register for a Reddit account.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fzIJo93_0Hk
nationalreview.com/article/425021/australias-1996-gun-confiscation-didnt-work-and-it-wouldnt-work-america-mark-antonio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good please go faggot

Yeah. You should do that.. thing that.. you said. How's the raid going btw?

that's quite a few paragraphs just for an 'lol reddit' troll

B-, here's a you

>18. Too old.

So leave

Australians are the only posters who make politically intellectual posts on Sup Forums these days
It's probably because we are the least cucked country
Us Australians should have our own board

Agreed, I haven't really changed my worldview much but I'm slowly getting watered down even since I turned 18 last month.

Yeah don't worry mate. Sup Forums has fallen, now Sup Forums is on its knee struggling to hold its shield to the same enemy that bested Sup Forums in 2012

is what you're looking for OP.

I'm being serious here. Where else can you discuss politics without it devolving to an edgy racist meme fest? There really is no other place.

Look don't get me wrong. I enjoyed my time as a right winger during my high school days because it was edgy and cool but this idealogy is ultimately for childish people who will never grow up. It's a meme ideology. I doubt these people who have these beliefs are psychologically healthy and living happy productive lives.

Let's not be like them fellow youngsters. Look at these middle aged men and those in their mid and late 20s who browse Sup Forums and other far right places and promise yourself you will not be like them.

Yeah, I was born in 1983 in a country that doesn't even exist anymore. I feel like I'm one of the oldest people here currently

I hear ya

I'm the opposite. I was a liberal cuck until I was around 18-19. Your post make it obvious you're a troll.

Least cucked country? As you let the government come and take away your only defense against them without even putting up any fight. KEKED

*AUSTRALIA IS BEYOND KEKED

TOP TIER

*cucked

Nice blog, now kindly fuck off back to plebbit where pseudo intellectual faggots like you belong m8.

>my time as a right winger
>18 years old

o i am laffen

>I enjoyed my time as a right winger during my high school days because it was edgy and cool but this idealogy is ultimately for childish people who will never grow up.
>being this retarded
dude people get more conservative the older they get not less

>Anyone else feel too old for the board?
Yes. I'm 49.
I come here for breaking news. And brit/pol/ on a Thursday evening.
It's when Question Time and This Week are on the tv.

hahahahah a frogposter saying he's too old for this board

jesus fucking christ

fuck off ya cunt

Go to leftypol and seize the memes of production brah

Maybe that's because you live in White Australia and all of this is just a joke to you. But here in America, and parts of Europe, this shit is relevant and people really do have to deal with shitskins on a daily basis.

>wow I really would like to dicuss things
>I think'll open with insulting everyone
>REEEEE WHY IS EVERYONE JUST SHITPOSTING REEEE.

6/10 made me reply

I'm a (((trader))) and I goto the best source of truthful, fast and vetted info. You faggots are the best. You are all good goys. I made a mint trading on your info.

no u

>im a sophisticated intellectual at the age of 18

Jesus, you aren't even trying. Fuck back off to plebbit. Here's some spice.

It's an Australian.
They have to insult everyone. They have no choice.

The immaturity here and in the alt-right in general is what is keeping your views from spreading to the mainstream.

>alt-right
who?

nice story, friend.

Look, it's an honorary leaf! Go see if you can bite off your own cock.

I'm going to go directly to bed and sleep, first thing tomorrow I'll make a reddit account.

You must be one of those people who I insulted. If you are above 21 and browsing this board you lost likely have problems as a person. Well-adjusted normal people are busy enjoying their life and don't have time to adopt shitty extremist idealogies. Sorry man but it's time to grow up.

Just have a look at where you will end when you continue to swim in the pool of extremist idealogy:

youtu.be/fzIJo93_0Hk

It's not too late if your still young to avoid becoming like them.

This is the most traditionalist, well-mannered, intelligent part of the internet.
We are chaotic because we are free.

His wife is an attorney.

U r all groed up and need to leaf to join the diamond dozens in this doggy dog world.

Will Smith go for the century?

I'm 30. This guy talking about he feels old. GTFO faggot. Go to reddit.

You're 18. You know absolutely dick about life, yet you're going to come here and preach that we're all too extreme? I would tell you to suck-start a gun, but you faggots turned them all in. Enjoy being one of the queen's little bitches, because you don't have a choice.

>grow up
>he says whilst posting on a Chinese finger painting forum

Are you being seriously faggot? I could tell you that I've had my share of achievements and am doing quite well for my age but you're just some virtue signalling faggot looking for validity on an anonymous imageboard.

>(((extremist))) ideology
>im too weak to take a side

nah m8, you're a spineless reject who can't see (((them))) playing you for the dumb cunt retard you are.

>like them

A patriot? A nationalist? An anti-(((globalist)))? Any fukn day of the week and ill be first in line to throw any and every subversive kike into the ovens.

Yep I feel too old too. I'm going to reddit now, see you there m8

>enjoying their life

Meh, quite being such a weak cunt.
I first came to Sup Forums when I was in university, and now, 10 fucking years later I'm still here. I have a career and a life...but this place will always be a sort of "home" to me. Its pretty /comfy/ at times.

Except when you faggot aussies are around. I swear to God you are the worst humans on Earth...and Turkey exists!

Why aren't you working a ski lift here?

>you faggots turned them all in.
did this happen?

no resistance?

Everybody who doesn't get should leave forever.

k then leave if your so offended.

We don't needs guns because we don't have a paranoid fear of our government and don't believe in conspiracies theories.

There's a reason why first world countries dont have guns, it's because we're civilized. How many props got murdered today in the states? Nice freedom you got there. Maybe when your daughter gets shot up in a school shooting you'll realize guns are a bad idea.

I'm sure (hoping) plenty of guns were hidden/buried, etc., but it happened back in the 90s
nationalreview.com/article/425021/australias-1996-gun-confiscation-didnt-work-and-it-wouldnt-work-america-mark-antonio

>wanting White people to exist
>extreme ideology

>Maybe when your daughter gets shot up in a school shooting you'll realize guns are a bad idea.
Maybe when your daughter gets buttfucked to death by a pack of feral niggers you'll realize gun control is a bad idea.

>implying anybody can leave
Top Kek, m8

Anyone else feel too old for Communism?

I feel like Buzzfeed is incredibly cucked filled with cucks and Muslims without any testosterone and SUPER MALE VITALITY and that's just scratching the surface of what's really wrong with Buzzfeed.

Maybe it's because I started to grow testicles at the end of High School. Making retarded gulag jokes, praising Stalin and LARPing as Che Guevara is all well and good when you're playing in your crib as a 3-year-old but there comes a time when you have to grow testicles and develop original thoughts.

I'm 6 GORILLION years old and I already feel way too old for Buzzfeed. I'm sure most of you feel same. I feel like if you're over the age of 3 and still LARP as a Communist you are most likely a cuck, a brainwashed fool or both. All the good goys who are attracted to Communism have issues. You are a fucking cuck that's for sure.

Maybe it's time to become a Patriot who stands up for the United States Constitution, and the principles that trailblazed Western civilization.

Beta nu male detected. Probably sexually identifies
as a transit bus.

>gunz r bad guize

Fuck off back to dumblr you pathetic little faggot, you are truly an embarrassing cunt

i just check in every now and then

was here for trump hype

but let peeps do what they want, aint nothin wrong with that

Hey, I remember you.
I could be your grandpa. The internet is just one huge, drawn-out evolving shitpost, user. The sooner you accept it, the better.

I had a good chuckle but saged.

You are so brave and virtuous. Thanks for being you.

(((SHILL))) DETECTED
This is another "Get off Sup Forums cuz getting real tired"

Precisely, this shit could be a psyop. And also I noticed a huge influx of shills and normies after the whole HWNDU CTF thing

Im like the opposite of you. I was a fucking kiss ass in school. It wasnt till i got out of school that i became what i am.

If you feel like you don't belong here just leave. It is a sign of how extreme things have become when places like Sup Forums are the only places where you can voice your opinions. Freedom of speech no longer exits in the UK. You cannot see the value of places like Sup Forums because you are still just a child.

I hear it's worse in the UK than in the US, true?

>Well-adjusted normal people are busy enjoying their life

Sorry, junior, old people stay at home mostly, go to bed and get up for work. Weekends are quite time.

At 18 you're the social anomaly here. You should be the one running around out there.

Also, right wingers are not nazis, you dumb little shit.

Fuck off with your shilling.
Being a NatSoc is not larping.
It's what we believe in and feel is right.
We want to save our race and stop White Genocide that is being implemented in our white nations.
This is not some edgy popular movement where you grow out of it in a few weeks, this is for life.
My personal vision is the coming of a Fourth Reich.
One where we are the masters once again of our own nations and people.

>Freedom of speech no longer exits in the UK.
What about Speaker's Corner?
It is going away here too, you know. It is problematic.

You may leave Sup Forums but Sup Forums will never leave you

>You cannot see the value of places like Sup Forums because you are still just a child.

That and all his opinions are fed to him by the PC establishment. The guy is intellectually neutered.

>We don't needs guns
tackle those emu and go at em with a knoife, eh?

Trolls post a bunch of "tell me about this decade" nostalgia posts and then try to claim that Sup Forums is populated by uncool old people. Horrible trolling. You fail your university course.

So true! Real mature men are ready to die for Israel and don't believe in silly things like borders.

/Aus

Short for Autism

Then join a real life Nationalist group. Like Nordfront.

This is bad Aussie shit posting :(

>coming to Sup Forums for actual discussion

I'm 35 and know that I only get shitposting and memes when coming here. If I want intelligent discussion, there are plenty of credible news sources that provide that forum.

Why the fuck would you write an essay about maturity, and then post a frog and tell everyone to come join you on Reddit?
OP is a special boy and he should concentrate on his Talmud so that one day he can cuck his wife to a nigger and hang himself because he can't stop being a self loathing Juden who lurks this board and writes stupid fucking blogs.

>there are plenty of credible news sources that provide that forum.

>putting this much effort into your shitty thread
Kill yourself faggot.

He's not an Aussie. I gave him the Aussie shittest and he failed. No true Aussie can resist finishing this joke

> If you are above 21 and browsing this board you lost likely have problems as a person

Just don't take it seriously.
I only come here for the news.

If Sup Forums shitposts and memes were enough to get you to become a political extremist, then you were not of sound mind in the first place. You should probably stay away, kid

>don't fear his government
our government would enslave us tomorrow if they could. they try overthrowing 20 democratic nations without telling anyone leading to rapes and murders of thousands of europeans.