What's a good conservative city?

What's a good conservative city?

Other urls found in this thread:

deseretnews.com/article/865678685/Justins-story-Dying-homeless-in-Salt-Lake-City.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin,_Texas#Government_and_law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>conservative
>city

>Conservative
>City

Pick one you rural and suburban retard.

honestly can't think of one.

even the large cities in utah, idaho, and wyoming have gone to total shit.

>drumpf

They're not conservative, but Austin and Houston are barely democrat and have many good people there

>conservative
>CITY

stay in your containment corn field, you rural hick.

Maybe somewhere in Texas?

No such thing

Probably some shit like Billings, Montana

Jerusalem.

Stephenville, Texas
Ft Worth, Texas
Anywhere in Utah

Tulsa? Omaha? Wichita? I'm just guessing here. I'm a liberal in a liberal city and I like it that way.

Arnt conservatives like a group of rural redneck retards? :^)

Boise

1807 washington dc

I'm a PhD candidate of physics at a very, very liberal school in Texas. The entire department is overwhelmingly conservative short of these two bitches: 1 that's a mad at the world prozac dame who's going to failout soon, and another fucking psychopath whos fat as fuck with a shaved head. Keep hanging onto that misinformation though.

Nah. Salt lake is pretty shit. And very liberal/third world. I live there.

>Austin

>Barely Democrat

....are you literally retarded?

Boise's slightly liberal, but it's very white. Walk around downtown and you'll be surrounded by beautiful whites.

The panhandle of Florida is comfy. We have the best fishing around and very minimal niggers. Only problem is you got to have good money to live near the water and it gets kinda busy during tourist season.

kyoto

El Paso
Laredo
Brownsville

San Francisco!

It's coming

Regional Australia, ultra comfy

i work downtown as a security guard.

i gotta get out. i can't handle this shit.

i just wanted to be lazy and goof off on my phone. not stumble upon ODing junkies.

deseretnews.com/article/865678685/Justins-story-Dying-homeless-in-Salt-Lake-City.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin,_Texas#Government_and_law

>Year Republican Democratic
>2016 27.4% 126,750 66.3% 306,475
>2012 36.2% 140,152 60.1% 232,788
>2008 34.3% 136,981 63.5% 254,017
>2004 42.0% 147,885 56.0% 197,235

last time Austin went to the GOP was 2000. Cities are inherently democratic at this time and age.

There aren't any.

The only communities where conservative thought is tolerated are those without significant shitskin populations. Such communities tend to be small, and few are flourishing.

Oklahoma City
Wichita
Omaha
Ft Worth
Indianapolis
Any small suburban city (See Waukesha, WI)

conservative + city

LOL

Stupid white nigger go back to your shack.

>conservative
>good
oxymoron

Provo

Lubbock or Amarillo. I think Mesa, AZ is also a large city almost all conservative.

Tulsa, OK also.

So does this just show that people who have actual contact with humanity and the world around them naturally grow into liberalism? If conservatism is superior, why is it only prevalent among people who isolate themselves?

Chattanooga TN, Huntsville AL

fuck outta here with that shit

>brownsville
>95% spics
>conservative

Nice try kiddo

Phoenix is the largest metropolitan area to go red in the 2016 election.

The surburbs of Milwaukee are pretty decent...some of the most conservative in the entire country desu (i.e. Waukesha, Mequon, New Berlin etc). The city is a complete nigger-filled shithole, ranked like the 6th most dangerous in the country. But it's for that very reason that everyone is so redpilled.

>tfw you get to live in the nice suburbs to the north

Drove down to West Valley earlier this week, everything just gets shittier the closer you get to Salt Lake City

stockholm

I like SLC. A lot of trash downtown, no shortage of spics, but all the blondes make up for it.

austin has become an irredeemable cesspit. nuke this blue spot off the map pls.

This is a liberal lie. Once those cities were majority white than none white people moved him and white people left the city. Like how in London 60% of white English have left the city.

Are you suggesting that whites are inherently conservative or something? I'd argue Muslims/Arabs are conservative as FUCK, much more so than whites.

Are you lost, nigger?

How's Cottonwood Heights? I have to move there for work.

Kansas City.

Obviously the city itself is filled with extremely blue minorities but you'd quite like the suburbs.

Fairbanks. As redneck as it gets

Fredericksburg, VA.

All those military niggers though..

I'm arguing that whites become more conservative once in contact with none white people. If this wasn't true whites wouldn't be segregating themselves away from none white people, Detroit wouldn't be a majority black city.

+1

What the fuck is this photo? Their retard mine-sweeping division?

Fairbanks is redneck? I always wondered what kind of people lived there. I really had no idea what to expect.

>conservative
>city

>if you don't live in a city, you're isolated
wrong
>grow into liberalism
living in a city has made me more conservative

Minorities are liberal in cities because of welfare, and many whites are liberal in cities because they live in the good parts and are sheltered rich fags

I'm white and surrounded by non-white people. Still as liberal as ever.

From west to east, it goes from communist to nazi. Nonetheless, the liberals are few and localized

Came to post this

>...are you literally retarded?

Are you?

Where are the communists?

That's anecdotal. Again your city was once majority white, none whites moved in and majority of white people have left. Even you one day will leave when you get enriched by a none white.

Paragould, Arkansas
Whitest city I know of.

You fucks just don't understand how to live.

Roswell Georgia but I don't want you here unless you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and are a Catholic the only true church

STFU or it won't be for long.

Fort Worth is still Red. not for long though. to many spics and niggers.

The self-titled People's Republic of Ester, western suburb. Also the university but those aren't locals.

Fairbanksanons correct me if I'm wrong at any point because I don't actually go there that often and I'm relying on what I've read

>Even you one day will leave when you get enriched by a none white
What?
Again, what? What does this mean?

fuck off /leftypol

>shitty drivers
>piss poor infrastructure
>piss poor people
it might as well be a ghetto for white people. moving to AR was fucking terrible.

Yep.
Pretty much every city off I-15 except SLC and maybe WVC

champ if you think your two choices in life are being isolated or living like sardines packed into thousands of tiny boxes on top of each other in place where you can't see the stars at night, you've got bigger things to worry about than being a liberal

he's from a country that still shits in the streets, take whatever he says with a handful of antibiotics.

Don't you dear shittalk my homeland.

>Salt lake is pretty shit. And very liberal/third world.
You're a funny guy, you should visit SoCal and see what the third world actually looks like.

Bakersfield!
The Goods:
you can live close to California beaches and when you come home you don't have to deal with any shithead liberals
plus Six Flags Magic Mountain(best rollercoasters in the world) is like 30min away
oh its also cheap as fuck to live here
im 21 and getting a 3 bedroom house around 1300sqft with a monthly payment of like 1200
The Bads:
it gets hot as fuck in the summer
you still have to pay fat California taxes
cant own automatic weapons cause California
theres a lot of meth on the bad east side of town

Grand Junction

Omaha is predominately white but the younger population is full of lefty SJW brainwashed pondscum
I know, I fucking live here
University of Nebraska Omaha is CANCER, worst university ever. 0/10 would never recommend.

and i know what you're thinking
California is a liberal shitstain
but Bakersfield is super conservative!
Any liberals who live in California outside of Bakersfield always talk shit on our city just because it is conservative but it is great!

Actually, people who live in rural areas are generally surrounded by family members and have friends/relations from the smaller community. Therefore, not isolated.

People who live in cities are generally living by themselves and working a job. Maybe they have work-friends or some failure in waiting relationship. Or maybe they just pay for hookers. It's what I would refer to as "mass isolation".

Many Israelis are inbred

Spokane isn't that bad.

Tulsa is pretty based, desu.

Beirut
Belgrade
Lisbon

conservartism is the new punk rock

KEK WILLS IT

kill niggers

Austin is basically San Francisco, Texas. Houston is pretty nice, plenty of redpilled qt's there.

OKC is pretty good as well. Bufallo, NY isn't bad in the white parts. Anchorage is the most based city Iv'e been to 2bh.

>What's a good conservative city?

The one that hasent' been flooded with liberal voters, because of free gibs.

Some small Russian city.

Fuck off Jew. You obvs have no Idea what you're talking about.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Conservative people are smart and hard-working, thus being able to afford own home in suburbs.

Slightly left but overall super nice and WHITE !