Christianity is anti-white and christians should be purged

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=7eXqFE7OtCA
youtube.com/watch?v=ewUuNO636ag
norse-mythology.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would I prove you wrong? Christianity, as well as Catholicism and all other denominations are Abrahamic Religions. As is Islam and Judaism.

>ThoR
I am Thor by the way.

You've bought into the d&c.

Christianity can be used for good or evil, just like atheism. The churches may have become hostile to us, but Christianity itself is not the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

God casts the mighty down into the dust and raises up the weak to the Throne of Glory.

What about it?

Thor agrees

>Europe didn't have culture or tradition before christianity
Delusional

three types of religion
>the messiah is not here yet
>the messiah was here
>there is no messiah, just "prophets" that convienently allow me to rape murder and kill
islam and paganism is the third one bu the way

>Le epin divide and conquer meme.
The Jews were involved in Wicca, but the true paganism is powerful and hwite. I haven't watched the second video I'm linking yet, but I already know enough from his book to say it will be at least pretty redpilled. This is the revival of Norse/Germanic religion in America in the 70's.
youtube.com/watch?v=7eXqFE7OtCA
youtube.com/watch?v=ewUuNO636ag
Strength is better than weakness

I have never understood why anyone that identifies as "Alt-Right" would be christian. Its not European!!

*This is the man who started the revival
Pagans didn't need anything but their power to justify taking what their power could get them. Prophecies aren't excuses.

Much of it actually is because of paganism it assimilated, but ultimately it's not in very deep ways.

So, what is the European religion, it's texts, it's theological belief systems, it's most present form, and how do you spread this belief system to atheists, and more importantly, how do you convert Christians with it?

>Strength is better than weakness
You'd think that, but you'd be wrong. God prefers weakness. We'd all do well to remember that.

That's a profoundly anti-European and demonstrably false view of strength. Maybe the weak will get to "heaven" faster when the strong come to rape their women and take their home from them, but you have to be so weak they wouldn't want to enslave you either.

your ms paint comic totally conviced me

wtf, I'm pro-larping now

>Its not European!!

neither are Arabic numerals

stupid people are a blight upon our cause

All religions are for idiots, period. It is not exactly anit-white, it is anti-intelligence.

I won't call Pottery and Stone tools much nigger

Yes. The holidays and traditions are had existed previously. Many of the stories in the Bible were taken from ancient white peoples and perverted

It's a religion where the people live for their death

Those are some enormous questions. I might try to answer them if I was on a computer, but I'll link you to this website instead. Sorry it's not as personal, but Dan McCoy is a lot more scholarly and articulate about this than I am anyway.
Ásatru/Odinism is the branch I'm most familiar with, but the European religion writ broad also includes the gods, myths, traditions, and rituals of all the European peoples: Romans, Celts, Slavs, etc. The religions of all the indigenous peoples of Europe gave many similarities. A god or goddess is often the same core divinity with a different name and different regional lore in different places. The reason it's so similar is that it's all the same branch of the religion of the proto-indo-Europeans. The southern branch became hinduism, which has some differences as well as some similarities with the European religion(s). Varg Vikernes wrote a lot about the etymology abd relations between the gods of different European peoples in his books on the subject.
norse-mythology.org

Typos cause phone.

There is a God. Quit Larping, white man. Life is not DnD.

This is just incoherent ramblings.

>Jews preemptively tried to undermine the successor states of the Roman Empire, by assuming Christian divine right theory would spawn centuries later.

This at a time when China had the Mandate of Heaven, and Rome was ruled by the literal God emperor.

Some next level shillary

>God tells man to be fruitful and multiply
>everyone obeys except the white man
Yeah, the white """genocide""", it's totally not your fault.

Why are you telling a polytheist that there's a god? I'd say there are a lot of Gods.

>le crusades
>deus volt
>not larping

You're a low-effort fucktard. Paganism wasn't a unifying religion at all lmfao, read the Decline and Fall you little scrublet

I don't think that the Semitic god, Elohim/Yahweh/G-d/God/Allah is not a real god by the way, but he's a god for the Semites and not for me. There's wisdom in that tradition too though. It doesn't need to be "either-or" but we need to be able to defend ourselves and we should try to know who we are and where we come from, spiritually and otherwise, and cherish what helped to allow us to survive .