Tired of shitty customers that never tip. This shithead needs to be stopped

Tired of shitty customers that never tip. This shithead needs to be stopped.

tipping is frowned upon in Japan. why cant you just provide exceptional service every time?

I have nothing to offer but my moral support. I hope that fucker suffers

lol get good at your job, bitch. Or wear high heels. Or both.

Oh look, another waitress that printed off a 2nd copy of the receipt and forged a 'pity-me' note on it in order to 'gain online donations'.

SCAM

in one country (and most of the world), you are given minimum wage and benefits for working there
in the other, for only that one specific job you are given neither

I guess you better ask yourself why a customer was so disappointed when spending 100+ dollars on food he/she not only did not tip, but spent effort writing "fuck u :D " on the receipt

it couldn't be your shitty service now, could it?

As someone from a developed country where people are paid a decent minimum wage and prices are quoted including taxes, I resent tipping here as much as I hate how prices almost always don't include taxes.

And what's up with people writing checks here?

i'd wager this is probably the likely situation

>the pen used for the signature is thinner than the one used to right fuck u
>this "customer" rewrote the price despite not tipping
>customer spent 100 dollars and was so unsatisfied that they didn't tip
You know this is just some women working a dead end job so she makes up fake stories like this to get donations

Everywhere is printing these kinds of receipts now. I order a sandwich from a deli and the fucking receipt asks me to tip.

This is either fake or you did something to deserve the customer's ire. You're already getting 15-20% by default from everyone else, quit bitching.

Probably just fake though.

>Charging a customer $100 for something
>Expecting a tip

Ever heard of the law of inverse tipping? The more I have to pay for something the less inclined I am to tip.

FUCK EVERY LAST ONE IF YOU FOH PEOPLE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be me
>Make 38750 cooking
>Borderline retarded server makes 80000
>Has server assistant, and food runners

You could be replaced by a touchscreen and wifi connection, always remember that

>replaced by a touchscreen and wifi connection
I'm surprised fast food places haven't done this yet.

Have a tablet integrated into the table with a eftpos thingy on the side, order and pay at the table and someone brings you your food when ready.

You would only need 1 person running food out when it's not peak hour, then maybe 2.

>land of the free
>so free that you dont pay enough your workers

dog bless the USA

Wut

Completely unrelated to politics, you know what to do.

What kind of shitty place doesn't split tips with the back of the house?

wage cuck detected

mustard gas

faggot

Fucking entitled waiters.
If tipping were compulsory, it would be a part of the price you had to pay. But it isn't.
/thread.

> Company doesn't pay workers enough.
> Don't work for that company.

Wow, that was hard.

Waiters are human parasites and nearly all of them are incompetent. This liberal shit has ruined even the finer dining establishments who hire retards since that's all they can find.

But you're also free to be exploited

>tipping
I don't really get it. When I was in America, though, I tipped just because it is not my country and not my rules.

The way you handle taxes is also dumb, but at least I understand that.

False flag.. the waiter or waitress wrote this on the receipt themselves.

>tips

Here's a tip: Find a better job, shitbag.

Some restaurants force that bullshit already. I hate paying some kid extra because he put on a false smile for me; I'd rather give it to the chef if the meal was excellent.

Waitress brought dirty plates out, and counter was filthy and unwiped. I know shes not responsible but i tipped zero dollars because that restaraunt is a biohazard

fuck you

>tipping
how to spot a 3rd world country.jpg

But you're from America.

>tip
>optional
>for some reason, is now as close to mandatory as can possibly be

kys autistic nigger cuck

>/thread

>those companies will just vanish overnight because they don't have someone to exploit.

That's not how it works.

>You have to tip in America
Kek
When I went to your country I only tipped twice

To a half japanese waitress that spoke janpanese qith me, she was very kind

And to the qt girls in starbucks

no tips here, sorry boy

>be american
>tip people just for spending 30 seconds of their life bringing some fucking food to you

it's always good to have an historian about, even if they do smell like cheese and dutchmen

>be in america
>tip people just for spending 30 seconds of their life bringing some fucking food to you

Don't serve blacks

Ffs Jason calm your power level a little bit
You have to work on the call center the monday

>tipping is mandatory
lol wut? You probably didn't service that person enough for them to want to tip you. Why get mad? Surely you'll do better and get tipped next time.

You're paid to do your job, not get handouts from strangers. You're there to fulfill your mandatory obligations based on the paying contract, not to bum money from the people who are inevitably paying for your check to begin with. No customers, no money. Stop fucking being a bitch and get an adult job.

considering what site you posted this on, you were likely being enough of an autistc asshole to deserve this

>assuming I am not working at the call center right now

Tipping is stupid. It is a Jewish scam. Your employer should pay you a living wage.

>Americans don't for free-at-point-of-service healthcare
>but they have to part-pay their waitresses salary at restaurants

Nice priorities, cucks.

lol.67

employer is probably paying what the shitskin is worth desu desu senpai

It's fucking 2:00am
Teleperformance is closed
(I hope, no one should work at this hour in a cuck center)

credit cards dont close mi compa

yes I handle your personal info burgers.....

Also
>Implying that anyone should use assuming instead of implying
Lurk moar

I have been here for 7 years

Dont be mad, worker scum. You deserve nothing
Next time ask better payment from your boss, don't expect the customer to help you out as shitty waiter scum you are

Wew

If you work for a credit card company it is probably Capital One in Sykes in heredia

Weren't you working for Autodesk?

wow, thats a real accomplishment,,,,,,,get to work Franklin

sykes is hell, specially that account, that being said, there are night shifts in almost every call center, I aint telling no more, pig

I'm not some super economist and I'm not super fond of how tipping is handled in Restaurants.
But isn't the theory behind it that restaurants have such small profit margins compared to other industries. They are also extremely competitive and mostly considered luxury purchases. So a part of the cost of labor is placed on the customer in order to keep prices lower. Otherwise, if a restaurant paid all the staff minimum wage or more, the price would increase to a point that no one would eat there.

Or are they just greedy (((((people)))))?

McDonald's have started doing it here.

So you should get a tip just for doing your job? Let me guess, you are a millenial fag aren't you?

What about that Best Buy guy who helps me pick out a stereo system. You don't hear him bitching about not getting tipped.

What exactly did you do anyway where you deserve anything?

poor ol' ragie wagie

I woulda wrote .... CRAWL BACK TO YOUR SAFE SPACE AND RIP THAT HOOP RING OUT OF YOUR NOSE SO YOU CAN DO ONE LAST LINE OF SHITTY PORTLAND COKE BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF

if you make your own meal, do you spend up to 20 dollars for that meal? Even that portion?

I woulda wrote .... CRAWL BACK TO YOUR SAFE SPACE AND RIP THAT HOOP RING OUT OF YOUR NOSE SO YOU CAN DO ONE LAST LINE OF SHITTY PORTLAND COKE BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF

Republicans especially hate living wages though.

I wouldn't tip either after spending that much. If the business you work charge that much for food, they should be able to pay you a better wage.

>I've entered into an agreement where I work and don't get paid
>you need to pay me because I'm too stupid to be paid by my employer!

I remember when 15% was a good tip.

Now those receipts come with reccomended tips of 15% 20% and 25% at a restaurant I go to. Wtf

>Get to work
Man I am super comfy in bed, I am a college student thanks to God

I worked in a slave center

And it is hell

That is not how restaurants work at all. It is possible to handle expensive products with high throughput, but still reconcile low profit margins.

Waiters and bartenders are the only groups of workers who lack the mental capacity to see that they're being fucked by their employer, rather than the customers who don't tip.

>Employer pays you a shit salary
>Lowers prices to lure customers in
>Puts the obligation of paying your salary directly on the customer
>Employee, with the intellect of a 3 year old child, blames the customer when he doesn't get paid as much as he wants to

sorry your business is so shit, here I'll help you pay your wages because I feel so bad
oh wait

To everyone outside the US I ask: What keeps your wait staff from spitting in your food? From being assholes? From taking forever and just giving you generally shitty service?

I'd say they aren't retarded monkeys, but we are talking about service industry slaves.

>some niggly-piggly posting forged fake shit on faceberg so she can get pity money

i spent over a decade in hospitality - they way you cost anything is Sale price = COG + Staff costs + Overheads + profit
>staff costs are factored in
what should stop people from spitting in my food is that ITS THEIR FUCKING JOB

Not politics try reddit

Deadbeat college kids like you make me sick. Get a real fucking job instead of demanding fake sympathy on the Internet

It's related to economy and culture, which is tied to politics.

Tipping threads is the fucking cornerstone of Sup Forums, now fuck off.

Because it's their job?

The only people I tip are barbers and delivery drivers who come out in shitty winter weather.

>get some random money for doing something you're getting paid regularly to do.

McDonald's does that in part over here

Tipping is retarded, but especially for waiters.

Waiting is a simple job, that requires zero education, skill, preparation, fitness and very little training.

You deserve nothing extra, and that is exactly what you get everywhere in the world except for the USA. Which is the land of welfare, after all.

i love not tipping waiters.
US law should forbid tipping.
and also forbid paying waiters above 3 dollars an hour. if you are so retarded you became a waiter, you don't really deserve any more, as displayed by your inability to be honest about your wage.

>What keeps the plumber from being an asshole and doing a shitty job?
>What keeps the electrician from being an asshole and doing a shitty job?
>What keeps the garbage man from being an asshole and doing a shitty job?
>What keeps the supermarket worker from being an asshole and doing a shitty job?
>What keeps the carpenters from being an asshole and doing a shitty job?
>What keeps the car mechanics from being an asshole and doing a shitty job?

They get paid to do a job, by their employer. They aren't children, so they don't need extra candy for motivation.

Nothing we live in a shitty country better to not give a single dollar to anyone who pays spics for labor

Am I supposed to be "thankful" for someone doing his fucking job, something he's getting paid to do?
I'm always polite to waiters and don't act like a nigger to them, that's all I will do.

>from spitting in your food?
Nothing? The same as yours? Do you think people feel any gratitude towards you for giving them an amount of money they already expect?

>From being assholes? From taking forever and just giving you generally shitty service?
We can still complain about people being dickheads. And, you know, vote with your feet. I'm sure there are many stories in America about being made to wait forever or just having generally terrible service.

I do believe the stories I've heard that Americans do give better service, but it is a fairly superficial kind of good service. The food might still be shit. There could still be cockroaches around. The idea of tipping itself is a stressful endeavour that should be done without.

the fact that waiters hold your food ransom at the threat of being spat in if you don't meet their arbitrary extortion demands is the reason why waiters should be kept in cages and only allowed out when its time to perform their slave duties. everybody currently employed as a waiter should be enslaved and fed on breadcrumbs from peoples leftovers.

it's sad that this rationalization is logical to you. I'm supposed to pay for someone to not spit in my food or do their jobs? What kinda backwards mentality is that?

in the us you get paid $2 an hour if you take a table and 'tip with kindness' youre really just taking away from the tips they couldve got from someone who thinks their kindness is worthy

2 dollars an hour is all a waiter deserves, the federal laws which guarantee them minimum wage should simply be removed since they abuse this anyway by pretending like
a. it doesn't exist
and
b. that they get paid anything less than 2x the minimum wage on any given hour

>What keeps your wait staff from spitting in your food? From being assholes? From taking forever and just giving you generally shitty service?

The employers should worry about that, not the customer.

Tippings a joke