We are all descending into madness

I mean, just LOOK around you!

Morals and what people consider "normal" are completely BTFO

How quickly do you all see the rollercoaster derailing? It is getting rusty and people are getting tired of it

>Pic somewhat related; eg. This world makes me want to be the one to launch the first nuke. Just, game fucking over man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsdiYUnKyzk
youtu.be/8x4QfXf1yl4
youtube.com/watch?v=rOcfyc5ewjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this place is literally tied to Tavistock and TardLikeProductions

>social engineering is gonna kill us all

>mfw

>mfw i try to make threads about this and it gets deleted within 15 mins

>mfw shameless self bump to spread truth and incite discussion

>tfw rampant communist propaganda across uni
>tfw widespread degenerate media consumption

the only good thing is that everyone's a conservitard and won't buy into the commie bullshit, and that although the media is fucking cancerous, people get angry when things get too far

You dont seem to understand

>we are all trapped in the cage of our own minds
>subjugated to what is essentially "mind control" through all forms of media

Still convinced any of your opinions are really your own? Look deep enough into the rabbit holes and you realize that even if you choose not to fight it.. you are very much disposable in the grand scheme of things.

Oh, you're talking about cognitive infiltration...

youtube.com/watch?v=GsdiYUnKyzk

>newspeak is real

>war is normal
>opinions are facts
>freedom is slavery

Well...I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this nowadays. Even the right has their own "newspeak".

Although this doesn't surprise me when juxtaposed with how hard the internet has been shoved down literally everyone's throat.

We are too immature as a species/culture to handle all this tech.

Personally I feel like we were given outside "help" to have advanced so quickly

Now THAT is impressing me

I'm hesitant to agree with you only because that's partially what TPTB/the "illerminaty" believe (humanity is a failed species "unworthy" of the "gifts" that "other species" [god, aliens, what have you] have to offer us)

however when you look at shit like the nazca lines of peru or pumapunku then you realize that human history has a lot more facets that we have yet to uncover

I honestly dont know for sure, and would love to be proven wrong (in thinking we are unimportant, but, who wouldnt??)

Its all such a clusterfuck. Which is what THEY want. Confusion. Derision. Makes the mind more malleable. Confusion is a very powerful stressor that effects us similarly to fear..

But we do not enter a defensive state of mind when simply confused as opposed to fearful. And this is where the power lies. Our defenses; awareness, comprehension.. they are our best friends.

Fags

Fags, all of you

>mfw even the """"""""""""alt-right"""""""""" is ok with trannies, cross-dressers, and gayboys because "wul at least they're white"
>mfw these autists would be quicker to complain about "muh shitskin-loving civic nationalists" before even pointing the finger at sodomites and their enablers
Am I the only one who notices this and has a problem with it

are you sure you're not same fagging?

>this and everything else degenerate about todays "culture"

We are literally on the brink of some major shit going down because a bunch of people are just going to SNAP mentally and go full niggertard on the streets

I was referring to the digits, user

>implying I'm not a real person just because I got dub.s too and identify with OP
RRRRREEEEEEEEE

>he doesn't realize kikes are trying to get people like him to chimp out on the streets so they can crack down and expand their power
You're playing right into their hands. You can't win

>literally anything we do is "playing right into their hands"
>fight and die
>dont fight, get depressed and become an hero
>learn politics and science and things you believe are useful, then discover how fucked those areas are, especially on internet platforms of distribution (predatory scientific journals and "division" or "party" politics)

>so many things to do, but no face to the enemy

The only "solution" i have is to not do anything. But that smells of jewry as well

Wat do?? And dont say "spread the truth" because ITS NOT HAPPENING FAST ENOUGH TO WIN

Pic related

good will win

just get the word out that weve been worshiping satan for 2000 years so when people snap they'll atleast know why things got so bad

ok guis

>muh Jew loving Zionist stooge that will just continue with more of the same and use it as an excuse to strip everyone of their rights
youtu.be/8x4QfXf1yl4

I want to believe.. I am losing strength, however.

You're not a tranny/gayboy/crossdresser who got triggered by my post, are you?

user thinks i am samefagging because i lost wifi and had to use data, so my ID changed once.

Drop some tavistock redpills. ive heard it mentioned before but don't know anything about it. And what about godlike productions? All I know about it is that it's supposedly disinfo

This

I ax'ed in another thread but all I know about Tavistock is that supposedly mentioning them on GLP gets you autob&

We've been frogs in slowly boiling water since the 1970s. Only a few people noticed back then (Pat Buchanan comes to mind), but now everyone's paying attention.

We've been frogs boiling since the late 1800's.

>social engineering taken to a whole new level
>Tavistock is tied into almost every major social media platform (yes even the ones we CT folk like to call "home")
>as time goes on their reach becomes more convoluted and deeper into our minds
>its gotten to where people are so confused alot of people are losing faith in anything they see or hear
>this will allow them to enact the next phase of population control

Tl;dr : Tavistock is the PR agent for TPTB and they are doing a bang up job of it. All hope is lost until we all renounce internet

Wtf is that? Can't find anything online about it

This. I'm still easing off an LSD trip and all I envision is literally civil war - antifa are those that Yuri warned us about
>the visions Mason, what do they mean?

Dude, 100% legit advice from a concerned user.

Stay off the electronics when tripping man. Youre literally 100x more suggestible when on that stuff. Please, for the sake of your mental health, if you are gonna trip, avoid the electronics.

>old friend of mine goes to some shitty university to study a useless degree but she doesn't care because it's her "passion"
>she comes out as transgender
>she's now in a polygamous relationship with one nu-male and another girl that thinks she's a man
>makes no attempts to even look like a male because she insists that clothing and makeup are constructs and she can be a man while dressing like a woman
>stops talking to me because I bring this stuff up
>spends all day on twitter complaining about white cis people and talking to weird people she's met on the internet
>starts befriending fat trans people online, one of whom is a literal paedophile that stalks young people
>she views it as romantic
>she's started dying her hair weird colours and wearing bad clothes to fight the system
>she's literally become the type of person we used to laugh about together
And this stuff is the new 'normal'. I hate the modern world

>>Stay off the electronics when tripping man. Youre literally 100x more suggestible when on that stuff. Please, for the sake of your mental health, if you are gonna trip, avoid the electronics.
I always got this notion when I was on LSD but I could never quantify or back it up with any real evidence

What?

Ever done LSD? I could turn your mind inside out and make you literally commit suicide, or maybe even torture you and fracture your personality and.. well..

Read up on MK ultra if youre curious

i dont think OPs can bump their own threads

That is the power of these little "black tablets" we carry around. Some would say they are akin to "portals"

But i dont wanna scare you guys off with woo woo stuff that im not even sure i believe in tbqh

Yeah i realized that after looking at catalog earlier

>mfw

Sounds like what I do to myself every day.

That's how mason indoctrinated those thots to do his bidding, he'd feed them acid and pretend to take some himself... the rest is history!

See

Mk ultra was never "discontinued" they just realized how effective it was and buried their new "torture methods" under layers of patents and legal-ese

Thats a good indicator that your mental space has been heavily compromised if you do things that literally make you feel worse about yourself.

Its all very subtle.. most people just assume that it is their own impulses. Habits are easy to form, hard to break, even harder to recognize as bad.

The only way I see a major change in society these days are if there's a huge hit to the power grid or some type of wide spread natural disaster that forces it. Even with the civil unrest like what's happening in Berkley I feel it's only leading to a stalemate. When we have vast companies that operate off international trade and a focus on consumerism you don't get any sort of rapid shifts in ideology anymore.

Whew. Fug mang

Thats about as real as it gets.

ALWAYS remember. Truth is much stranger than fiction.

>emp is our best option for freedom

Thus, it wont happen short of a miracle from the Mighty Sun above.

The fact that this thread has lasted this long honestly surprises me. Heres to hoping this shit gets archived..

You aren't going to win through democracy and having your opinion heard. No amount of voting will ever rid the jew. All important decisions that have ever been made in this world have come through blood. Nothing will change until you make it change.
Jews do not want you to become militant. When they demonize you that would be a defensive move. If they try to crack down on you it would be a defensive move.

I think about this all the time... just gotta stay vigilant and know yourself... and be armed to the teeth

>our greatest chance at freedom lies in the proles.. but why the proles? For they are the least likely to act, and in the greatest numbers.

It may seem like there is nothing you can do but there is. Jews are in a castle. They are always on the defensive. The castle the jews live in is really big so there is no way to put them under siege. However, their castle is undefended. Its much more intimidating than it looks. If you attack the castle your forces will easily break through with some casualties. The jews have made their castle so scary and intimidating that nobody dares try though. Its all just an allusion.

>mfw I know all of these references and they're all actually fucking true

Got any more images like that one? I am honestly really interested in how much they use LSD at the top levels..

If it is how I think it is, once you are part of the "elite" you are placed into a permanent LSD trip. It is given to them in various ways and they are instructed that it will give them the power to rule essentially. So most of them take it willingly, but those who dont like it are.. well.. put through "training" until they crack or submit. Many submit. Others fight their entire time.

I could go on and on.. but i have no facts for that kinda thing. Its all speculating from observations and my own experiences with the drug. It can break any mind given the right circumstances.

Major shift probably means major death. I think need a change in leadership and government more than anything else.

Wow, very well put

One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Zero

Good God just as I feared

But how do the whole uniting against the Jew thing without attracting unwarranted attention? Internet is a horrible place to do it, really.. anywhere public enough to rally followers is public enough to get a motherfucker jailed or killed.

No, you couldn't

I wish, someone else posted, had to save that unicorn though

just another Fermi filter

Tech is a force multiplier, and there were always malevolent people.

Maybe all sapient species follow the same arc, the force multiplier gets to a point where very small group can cause epic damage.

either that species dies out from self-made disaster or they "unplug" and escape technological civilization knowing the price of its final destination.

we will be looking at a world in the next 100 years that may
>see an actual nuclear conflict
>destructive climate change
>genetic manipulation from birth
>ubiquitous media exposure
>post-privacy society
>nanomachines
>machine-brain interface

Me? Nah, i dont have it in me to do that kind of thing. But someone who doesnt give a fuck about you living or dying, let alone your feelings.. they could. Trust me. Theyre good at what they do.

We already have enough people to do it. Its just that nobody is willing to.
Jews make up a minority of the population. And you only have to kill a minority of them. Money won't stop bullets.

>this is how the world ends
>not with a bang, but with a whimper??

>the future is boot stamping on a human face

There has to be a rallying POINT though. And the jews actively fuck with things keeping it from forming

Y'all need Islam.

I feel as if pop culture and acid are very much intertwined, as if it was engineered just for you

>turtles, all the way down!
>the farther down you go, the uglier and more dragon-like the turtles become
>everlasting "happiness" is unattainable

Fuck who said this??? It alludes me

GET for lols

The thing about that theory is the body builds tolerance to LSD very quickly so taking it all the time is not sustainable whatsoever.
Also people would notice if their eyes were always super dilated

Yall crazy as hell can I get some of that kool aid too

Ooooh man, thats a head scratcher for sure. I know what you mean in a way.. but itd be cool if you could elaborate so i know we are on the same page?

its not a coincidence this is happening as we stand on the verge of dealing with North korea and maybe through that Iran and Israel...

Take music videos for example, since they've been a thing a huge majority of them that are popular are weird and nonsensical, as if it's an attempt to normalize that triply bullshit. Think safety dance

That's what I thought but I didn't wanna look anymore stupid than necessary... did you know aldous huxley requested to be shot up with an asston of LSD on his deathbed

Its probably got LSD in it kek

I honestly see that as a distraction. More political theater. Or maybe NK will be a scapegoat for another situation.

Idk and idc at this point. Too much time wasted "waiting"

I hate to say this, but sleep is overtaking me. Its like 5 am est and im drunk as shit. OP out!

Please dont let this bread die anons! I wanna see archive in the morning. My life will then be complete

>I thought what I would do is become one of those deaf-mutes
>then I wouldn't have to deal with people
>I'd just pass notes if I wanted say something
>Eventually they would stop trying to talk to me

Modern social media in nut shell fore shadowed by John Salinger

People want to be deaf so they lock themselves into echo-chambers to feel good.

People want to be mute so they constrict there communication to short text messages using telegraph vocabulary.

Social media has given people a way to plug into a matrix, to avoid being social. They want to be comfortable, not enlightened.

>did you know aldous huxley requested to be shot up with an asston of LSD on his deathbed

sounds like a good way to go.

Unironically this

Pretty much. Why would there be any sort of mass action or quick change when you can just do your job and come home to any sort of comfort and/or distraction.

>a change in leadership and government

Which is in part why we have Trump.

This is what happens when people stray from orthodox christianity

Prolly

Yeah. They try to connect everything too. Its why they make movies/games/etc so immersive and powerful.

Think mashups of two or three really popular shows. It gives the notion subconsciously that they come from different "worlds" and creates a meta-story from the individual stories.

See: Kingdom Hearts

"Programming" has many layers and nuances.

Ill leave you all with a fat tidbit of truth:

An effective way to counteract programming from TPTB is to create your own programming to use on yourself.
The simplest form of programming is repitition. Get a quote that inspires the fuck out of you, shit get TEN quotes you really like. Then put them fuckers all over areas of your life you constantly see.

This fights fire with fire in a way. You are "marketing" or "advertising" to your brain. DO IT

DONT FORGET TO DO IT. DO THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW

I guarantee it will make you feel better. It helped me and many others i know.

Downfall of western civilization. I guess it's very prevalent in Sweden, Germany, USA, France and UK. I'll let you figure out why that is, it's not very hard. Thing is, you can't do anything about it, just be a prepper. Keep your loves ones safe, they are all that matters. It can happen fast, over a few weeks. I guess that happens when we reach a tipping point. Every day one sociciety is attacked by burning cars and buildings. When society no longer rebuilds, then we are fucked.

yes and you're a low-IQ anti-white kike shill

Because promoting and enabling degenerate sodomite behaviors is "pro white"? Kill yourself.

Witch House will make you all feel better

youtube.com/watch?v=rOcfyc5ewjQ

Wonder who got it