India has one of the largest and most well funded military organizations in the world

My question is, why don't we hear about Indian solders fighting in foreign wars for interests outside of their country? Sure they are a large country and all, but do they even use their military force?

In the event of ww3, who would India side with more than likely?

Other urls found in this thread:

firstpost.com/india/india-will-be-home-to-worlds-largest-muslim-population-by-2050-but-is-the-country-ready-for-the-change-3313660.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PPv4PX0_p2A
youtube.com/watch?v=u4-ilnfnjcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3B9URN8tjRA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chili_grenade
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

India can certainly fight with the big boys in a ww3 scenario from their spending budget, pic related for top military spending

faggot how do you think our borders stay relatively clean from militants and allahus? also check on the highest and altitude militarised zone, Siachen. Thank me later

also WW3 likely to pick the side the Paki/Chink fucks are fighting against

>why don't we hear about Indian solders fighting in foreign wars for interests outside of their country?
Because non Indian combatants cannot stand the smell of their poo and most Indians are far too weak to join the army.

Sure the army does smell gross but it would be worse with Indians taking shits on the street or in the drinking water.

Doesn't Islam comprise of nearly 15% of India's population though? that's a pretty big percentage pajeet.

firstpost.com/india/india-will-be-home-to-worlds-largest-muslim-population-by-2050-but-is-the-country-ready-for-the-change-3313660.html

according to that, yall will have the largest muslim population by 2050

All they need to do in a war is hold a location for a week and then abandon it before the opposing force arrives. Dysentery will do the rest.

Yet they still poo in the streets.

This. Indias borders are surrounded by a 10 mile deep minefield of festering poo

We are already working on it, the reason muslim population is so high in India is because they are allowed to practice Sharia in India where they can divorce there wife by saying the word Divorce thrice (on face to face or on sms or on email or any chat service) and can legally have multiple wives.

The current right wing party is working on removing the Sharia from India i.e. no more verbal divorce and polygamy while covert mass sterilization and faith conversions are already taking place.

This is the reason why we don't allow UN or American religious rights commissions to visit India.

thats why we have paramilitary forces amerilard, you know the difference between internal and external security and which one was being originally talked about? adderall pls for this bitch

But have they spent enough to potty train their forces?

Also, we have three armies (Not talking about the usual Land, Air and Navy forces)

1. BSF - An army that's entire job is to protect the borders of the country

2. The usual amry i.e. the land forces

3. CRPF - Its an army but we call it reserve police. We use for internal conflicts and riots and since they are called "Police" UN can't call us inhumans and accuse us for using Army to kill civilians

It's not three armies rajesh, army is only. one rest are paramilitary and response forces

Fun fact CRPF is entirely Hindu, it's basically Hindu reinforcement in times of riots

king of roaches visiting indian, why ?

Memes aside, Army (regardless of land, air or naval one). They are one of the best institutions in the country. They follow the same British ethics in training and combats.

Paramilitary are the special forces of the Army, like Garudas are the special forces of Air forces, MARCOS are the special forces of Navy and COBRAS are the special forces of CRPF.

I know CRPF is a response force but due to its large size of it, one can call it an entire Army.

Nice to know that

> most well funded

Bwahahaha-*burp*-hahahahe-*cough*-kyeahaha-*vomit*-haha....ahhh....

You're a hoot, say more!

Indians shit in the street, how can you expect them to properly field an overseas army?

weeb

It's not a meme

that comment *sneezes* was *coughs* epic!
*does a backflip*

Its going to be a cluster fuck when you see the entire situation but India can emerge as more than a regional power if we play our cards right. Here is the whole situation:

>Cyprus's head of state visiting India, Cyprus - a long supporter of India on Kashmir issue and one of the biggest investor in India
>Cyprus is in land dispute with Turkey

>Turkey's head of state visiting India, Turkey a long supporter of Pakistan and supports Pakistan's claims on Kashmir
>Turkey is in land dispute with Cyprus

>Palestine's head of state visiting in India. Palestine is willing to support Indian position on Kashmir since they want Indian support on Palestine.
>Palestine is in war with Israel

>Modi is going to visit Israel
>It will be first visit by the Indian head of state to the state of Isreal
>Israel is a long supporter and investor in India since it wants its support on the Palestine issue.
>Israel also provides us a lot of weapons and missile systems

I am not saying not pooing in loo is a meme, I am saying that Indian army is genuinely well trained regardless how shitty Indians live in the country. Like your army is trained well regardless your general population believes in 36 genders and are offended by almost everything.

totally corrupt and incompetent, user

Not talking about Chinese army user.

Tl;Dr our hate for mudslimes unites us

of course not, they'd wipe your brown asses with your own moustaches, Patel.

>Like your army is trained well regardless your general population believes in 36 genders and are offended by almost everything.

That describes a much smaller proportion of our population compared with the large number of people in your country shitting in the open.

There's also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=PPv4PX0_p2A

Why are Indians so fucking ugly?

Indians make up the bulk of the UN forces. It's one of their main reasons they want a permanant seat on the Securtiy Council.

>tfw no paki - india war

both countries have way to much "people"

just fight already

Kek. You caught us offguard in the first Sino-Indo War, but we beat your ass in Second Sino-Indo War. The reason why you pussied out from fighting third Sino-Indo War.

Rajest, whattya mean "you caught us off guard", his whole military got btfo to an island, the commies jumped you in that one.

me nothing you mental Pariahs, keep thinking the flags mean something.

They are a bit like the saudis, got mad tech, but are really horrible at using it.

Sure they can bully some goatfarmers in the mountain etc.

You want more Pakistani refugees?

Is the Bharatiya Janata Party still violently anti-Muslim? They got their start by organizing a mob to destroy that mosque in the 80's and I am wondering if they still do stuff like that.

Hey Desi, 'There's a lot of your family in tonight.'

More like we have ethics and know the difference between Jew war and state war.

youtube.com/watch?v=u4-ilnfnjcQ

>Flag
Yes he does isn't it obvious

It was the 93 and they were the ruling party in that state at that time

MAKE
THE
BJP
GREAT
AGAIN

>2 small european countries go to war
>50 million dead
>2 largest asian countries with literally 2 billion people go to war
>not even 1000 dead

Not sure if bad aiming or great dodging. The best offense is a good defense...?

>Rajest, whattya mean "you caught us off guard"
We had run out of money before the war, they (China) was actually friends with India. So we didn't pay attention to Indo-China border until suddenly, out of the blue they waged a war on us. They outnumbered us by 1 to 20. That's first Sino-Indo war to you.

they literally couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery.

>2 small european countries go to war
>50 million dead
>2 largest asian countries with literally 2 billion people go to war
>not even 1000 dead

Not sure if bad aiming or great dodging. Are Europeans just really fucking lethal?

So, did 21 people die in that "war"?

China really cannot fight up there. Any plane taking off from Tibet is limited by payload during takeoff due to the high altitude.

Chinese army is a worst forced meme I have seen a small island BTFOD them

Womp womp. Looks like my shoddy internet didn't actually cuck out on sending the first one.

We have something called the Himalayas

India never wages a war, it tries to avoid it as much as it can. But when a country invades India, we have to fight back. The Chinks thought they would win like the first Sino-Indo war.

But since India has been prepared for a two front war after first Sino-Indo war, Chinks soon realized how much bad PR it will bring the mighty dragon to loose a big war.

Here's the first one

nerds are blasting their get_scripts to get

We have something called the Himalayas

Europeans are the best at whatever they set their minds to culturally, whether that be lethality or the mass welcoming of rapefugees and the death of their culture, ironically.

Say what you want about the state of Europe, but the bar for cucking has never been higher.

Europe has mountains too, dummy. The alps probably killed more elephants than you killed chinese in all your wars combined.

India significantly contributed to both World War 1 and 2.

>Why are Indians so fucking ugly?
That part is a retarded discussion,to you guys non-white is ugly.

>That describes a much smaller proportion of our population compared with the large number of people in your country shitting in the open.

Consider this,you have CIA and Washington on your ass making literally every major move,via FDI,((currency)) and intimidation via Pakistan.

its (((current year))) we can't kill low born african-tier IQ people,hence all they do is reproduce and shit.

ok india do this:
>kill everyone who don't poo PROPERLY in the loo
>destroy and depopulate pakistan and bangladesh
>thoroughly humiliate china like the little bitches that they are

hope that settles my case ^_^

So they have the most well funded military organizations but they still can't poo in a loo

How about you all poo in a loo!

Yup, Indian army inherited a lot of traditions from the empire (pic related).

Original and hilarious

maybe killing muslims and chinks will finally make them poo in the loo again!

You are preaching to the wrong choir idiot, we already poo in loo. All of us are loo pilled

We still follow them.

Or maybe they can defeat the Muslims and the chinks by throwing their poo at them or summoning a tsunami wave of poo through some Hindu poo magic or something.

Now that I think about it, some of these regiments are older than USA.

Or maybe they can defeat the Muslims and the chinks by throwing their poo at them or summoning a tsunami wave of poo through some Hindu poo magic or something.

>italy lower than brazil and australia

Delete this

>loo pilled

Have a (Loo) on me, friend.

Does anyone else find angry Indians hilarious?

They'd immediately nuke/get nuked by Pakistan and the world would smell less of curry and shit.

They're too busy fighting the Pakis over who gets to shit on the top of Mount Everest without wiping their ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=3B9URN8tjRA

Yes.

Indians are not ugly mate my GF is from India.

>why don't we hear about Indian solders fighting in foreign wars for interests outside of their country?
That's an American disease.

Kek

>All of us are loo pilled

>loo pilled

I'M SAVING THAT! THAT'S HILARIOUS!

noe

what does that say about your taste for vindaloo?

Because that's the cuckiest thing imaginable. Armies exist to serve the national interest. Soldiers die for their nation not because theUN tells them too to save some half-civilised ooga-boogas from being rightfully purged.

That its Better than chow mein

>That's an American disease.
Correction, thats a Jewish disease.

good for you lad. I'm keeping the old school colonial thing going: the natives get to be concubines, and nothing more. You, on the other hand, with your Shudra...

>Living in a Chink colony
>Can barely open his eyes
>Whining about other people
Wew lad.

Free schooling for Untouchables, is it?
Stay on the interwebz user in case you get in front of a real person's shadow.

We have free schooling for poor because unlike humans, poverty doesn't discriminate.

Also, calm down Chinkie, most of you guys are more feminine than women.

>two front war
hope you are ready ;^)

They use poo shooters

The Poo's have a Bhut Jolokia(Ghost Pepper) Grenade too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chili_grenade

I wish.

Oh we are. ;)

What is a shudra chinkyboy?

Lower castes

African tier.

higher than your missus in the grand scheme of things.