This triggers the alt-right

>This triggers the alt-right
Why are you so afraid of people expressing their sexuality?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/alexa-moutevelis-coombs/2017/01/05/little-boy-dress-says-it-breezes-my-vagina-twisted
youtu.be/aWM4bJNpch0?t=1m16s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
youtube.com/watch?v=PbdDMWognH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. alt right is a meme.
2. only snowflakes get triggered and need warnings.

and here we go again.

the entire planet: a gas chamber

>where is this boy's parent?
Kek, the father probably fucks him

saged

This is a shit thread and you should be ashamed of yourself. And since I never find context to post this gif, I'll do it here. In your shit thread.

Why are you falseflagging Iceland?

THICC
H
I
C
C

SAGE

>feel bad for the next person to put it on

I'd sniff the place his asshole was.

His fat ass needs to express a fucking treadmill

wasted gif

>timmy thick
For fucks sake, can I please go one day without seeing this fucker? Also- your filename outs you as /ourguy/ 0/10 bait, OP.

I mean, the lad is 15 so he's legal.

He can do whatever he wants. There will always be uptight niggers who complain and nag about everything.

Seriously he is a fat sack of shit. I don't care about the gay thing, just the fat ugly thing. Should have some dignity

Gross. Plus what the FUCK is up with that hand? I see it everday in selfies and I hate it!!! "I'm a ditzy idiot who doesn't know what to do with this hand hehe"

See pic related btw. Degeneracy everywhere. The West is collapsing and it's organized.

by god
why is he so thicc
ITS NOT MY FAULT
IM NOT TO BLAME
IT IS THE TRANNY KID
THAT SHIT THAT LIT THIS FLAME
ITS NOT MY FAULT
IF IN GOD'S PLAN
HE MADE THE THICCNESS SO MUCH STRONGER THAN A MAAAAAAN

Every culture in world history has restricted sexuality, especially the agency of women, and for good reason. Those who didn't simply didn't enjoy existing in a state that wasn't, and to borrow from Hobbes here, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.

One can't have both a functioning society and a sexually degenerate society. This has been proven ad nauseam. Once the sexual fabric of a peoples is tattered, an irreversible, inevitable decline has begun. This process is already occurring, albeit slowly in the West. Healthy civilizations necessitate monogamous peoples.

I was going to respond with a shitpost like I normally do but I figure there are some college kiddos on here for their retarded school projects, might as well drop one red pill tonight.

>get rid of bullies
>turns out we need bullies

o shit waddup

Just for the record, it's a girl who thinks she's a boy.

This is why your country is going to shit,kike. Grow some morality.

That's pretty gay mang

>Poo in loo

what

>baby bottle phone case

For some reason it makes it all even worse

Because our culture is quickly becoming nothing but a gratuitous mating display.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Timmy Thicc?

At this point I'd stick my dick in anything with a heartbeat so yeah I think I'd pack his fudge

Imagine being a Legionnaire in Ancient Rome, you slowly rise through the ranks to becoming a captain and commanding your own personal squad.
Then, your commander gives you this kid as squire for your loyalty.

You've spent years behind enemy lines, and since you were born and raised in the military, you don't have a wife. You haven't had a woman in over a year, and even then, it was some ugly barbarian. And since then, the Germanic Hordes have become more intelligent and have stopped putting their women in your way, and thus, haven't seen a woman in a long time.

Be truthful, Sup Forums, would you? Would you fuck him?

bump

Please tell me that meme is not real

>AltRight is a meme

Okay, shlomo

>Born in 2001
>IQ so high test results are unreliable
>Currently working to send men to Mars before 2022
>Access to the secret Vatican library
>Unimaginable power, capable of manipulating the movement of black holes
>Scientists at CERN unable to conclude when he will reach his final form
>Humanity can only hope he is a benevolent being
>Maintains radio contact with NORAD 24/7 and has promised to do so until the North Korean threat is pacified

No because I'm not a fucking degenerate.If you want to stick your penis inside a mans nasty asshole you are SCUM and should self immolate.
>DICKS BELONG IN VAGINAS
Sexual degeneracy is one of the reasons why the west is collapsing.

It's biologically a girl. Wants to be a boy.

thicc

100% real,hombre. Gas when?

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/alexa-moutevelis-coombs/2017/01/05/little-boy-dress-says-it-breezes-my-vagina-twisted

Oh and pic related is from a tranny BBC show called "Like a girl " and it's targeted audience is 6 YEAR OLD KIDS!

The elites are trying to push this shit hard.

PROTECT MEEEE MARIA
DONT LET THIS LEAFLET CAST HIS SPELL
DONT LET HIS SHITPOST SEAR MY VERY SOOOUUUUL

Don't lie, user.

>Then, your commander gives you this kid as squire for your loyalty.
I'd be quite mad he gave me a fat squishy effeminate dickhead as a squire.

>Not filling your squires tight boipucci full of cum multiple times a day with minimal bathing in 2017

If you're that high in the ranking, you'd already have people to do shit for you. Including squire duties. Whether slaves or low ranking soldiers or kids brought up in the military.

If your commander gives you a squire like that, when you don't even need one, it has a different meaning altogether.

in case you want to know more about how the powerful use sex to engineer society you ought to read this book

watch this for a sample:
youtu.be/aWM4bJNpch0?t=1m16s

nice try faggot op

Bro, you're sick in the head. I wouldn't have sex with any man.
Less than 3 percent of the population are even gay [in America atleast] yet they act like it's normal ,popular, and widelynaccepted. It's actually none of those things.

Why do you think Soros and the elites fund BLM and ferguson rioters with one hand, then fund homo rights with the other?

Being a hedonistic faggot has no benefit to our race . It's simply a weapon. If you cant see that you're a lost cause.

fuck i forgot the image

but seriously read this book

I know that the meme potential is just too great but think about this rationally just for a minute...

That is a child. What in the fuck drives a child to post pictures like that and what drives thousands of people to encourage him and validate his behavior?

The meme potential or the shameful nut is not worth this kind of degeneracy. We are headed to hell in this life and the next unless we take a stand.

because this if disgusting
live your sexuality however you like, but do it at home and stop spreading
I don't keep telling everyone what I like in bed either

what's up with this meme? How can someone's parents just slap them and make them straight again

I don't see why soldiers have to fuck everything. I feel like you would be a better soldier if you kept your mind away from sex when you were at war.

Found the closet homo

Not necessarily true.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes

With enough force

I would fuck the shit out of him day in day out.

kill yourself pedo

is this a good argument for letting women into the military?

No. Because women don't have the physical fitness of men. It only worked because men are stronger, and men can rely on other men to have their back.

Nice projection,kid fucker. Now kill yourself like half of you tranny fucks do eventually .

not an argument anymore with modern weapons, and the average female soldier can carry the average male soldier on their back

Not the point. The point is all the gear they have to carry. Have you ever done military service?
On average, it's about 30kg. Depending on your role. Some heavier, with some going upwards of 40kg in more specialized roles.
Now imagine doing all your daily routines and running several km at a time, while potentially in the heat of battle. Not only that, but women are much, much more emotional than males and often get overwhelmed.

Women just aren't physically fit enough to be soldiers in the heat of battle. Maybe an artillery officer? Or a Medic. But definitely shouldn't be put in combat roles.

Niggered.

they have the option to fix all of these problems by injecting testosterone

Plenty of women have fought effectively:
>vietnamese
>ussr
>kurds
etc

Pic related. Female snipers in WW2.

I agree it's not preferred, but it happens. Should only be employed in desperate times.

Wouldn't do shit.

T H I K K K

I guarantee you this woman can lift more than you and probably cries less

>not having your real photo on facebook
>and it's videogame shit

People like this disgust me

this is the real cringe

how is this kid so fucking thick that's a girl's body

>wanting to fuck a fat little kid

lol i hope youre only memeing

That's a fucking man, baby.

so why not let them join the army?

Suppose its like being cucked to accept an evil alyum.
>Implies a strange foreign somewhat repulsive/detractive obnoxiously degenerative behaviour.

that shit fucks women up.

so does the army

Only bad things will come from this degeneracy.

1. alt right has no definition, term used by media
2. kay?

Hnnng

>degenerate_faggot_Facebook.png

F for shitposting see me after class

mental illness rampant

Protesting a little bit too much there, user.

>that gif
What a fucking moron. Dog hair is far, far more flammable than human hair due to the breakdown of Conflammagnation enzymes. That dog could have been toasted if it went to take an actual bite and his ear fell over the flame.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbdDMWognH4

fag

hes larping the fucking hunchback movie priest song

you're right

women shouldn't be in the army

nothing alt right about me, nor what i'm about to say is alt right left up or down or whatever direction you want to point
but why does h.. it need to do this?
can't it just keep it to it's boyfriend or whatever pokes it's troath and ass? why does it need to let the whole world know how a degenerate babyfat faggot that thing is?

>there are no children who are asking for i-

why does the left encourage sexualizing young boys

>Why do you care what two people are doing?! It doesn't affect you at all!
>Now bake me a fag cake or go to jail.

if you think about it, isn't the entire planet already a gas chamber, with its atmosphere and stuff?
or are you thinking more along the lines of the gas giants?

He's not legal because he doesn't live in Sweden fucktard.

F A G G O T
A A
G G
G G
O O
T T

Now I can stop looking for the benis (and start looking for the breasts).