MADAM

MADAM

Nothing would be better then for her to try a 3rd time. Further crippling democrats

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN

Wouldn't this big her fourth time? I could have sworn she tried her hand at least one more before 2008.

Yes! Please God let her run again. I'd love to watch this cunt fail again.

SLAAAAY

DRAG EM
DRAG THE NAZIS DRAGGGG EM

NOOOOOO!!!!!!
SHE FAILED THRICE TWO TIMES WAS ENOUGH FOR BOB DOLE AND HES A FUCKING IDIOT SHE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A HINT AFTER LOSING TO A NO NAME ILLINOIS SENATOR IN 2008 AT LEAST BOB DOLE DIDN'T LOOSE 1.2 BILLION DOLLARS IN A FAILED BID FOR PRESIDENCY MFW POSTING IN IRL

Best way to make sure Trump stays in office actually.

>Okay, before I go any further, let me state unequivocally for the record that I believe Hillary Clinton ran one of the worst campaigns in modern political history. Her management was inept, her messaging misguided, and her character terribly flawed. Let’s put this into proper perspective: she lost to Donald Trump, for fuck’s sake! A colossal joke of a candidate who by all accounts should’ve lost to a chair. As the saying goes, the election was Clinton’s to lose... and she lost it. So why on Earth would I want her to run again in 2020?

>The answer is rather simple: I remain committed to the belief that Clinton would be an incredible president. And I believe she not only will run again, as her recent and outspoken re-launch onto the public stage indicates, but that she will also win. No, I’m not crazy. I just believe that history repeats itself. And for that we simply need to look to Richard Nixon.

3rd times a charm. I'm with her!

Cuz Nixon most def had retarded views like her.

funny thing is; she didn't run on any platform or anything. she didn't really have any policies except for:

>I'm pro 9 month abortion
>I want open boarders

and she wonders why she lost...

Dems would have to be certifiably insane to nominate her again, so I guess clinton confirmed for 2020

How does person that can't get 100 people to show up, get 60 million votes?

America is rigged as fuck.

in my opinion, she only got about 36% of the actual vote if you exclude dead voters, illegal aliens and rigging the voting machines.

run again

Get ready drumpsters.
Hillary only lost because of the northern states that WILL turn on Trump when he doesn't bring jobs back.

I hope they do it so trump gets a guaranteed win.

>Bu but he didn't fufill xxx promise!

And? They're somehow going to vote hillary in? The biggest concern was trump was going to throw a tantrum and blow the country up. We're 100 days in and despite his "failures" the country isn't in a massive crisis.

You can point out all the shortcomings of the current president all you want but you need to be actually be better to win. That or trump actually starts ww3 before 2020.

1billion on campaign. Imagine if she got too much control over tax money. She's like the ultimate female parasite, she can bleed every taxpayer dry simultaneously. Her greatest fantasy
You're so fucking wrong, you've forgotten this person's gender. Hilldawg is female, so she cannot be good at anything besides sexual acts. Stupid ass.

People default to democrat a lot of the time. You can blame the people stuck in nursing homes who see trump as dangerous, the kids who think it's trendy to resist trump, and the parents who probably don't even stay educated on current affairs.

Defaulting to democrat is generally deemed a "safe" option.

If Hillary can somehow not die of a stroke before 2020, I look forward to helping throw her dreams into the trash in an epic and public manner once again.

I'm also look forward to seeing that mongrel Chelsea get wrecked as well. Winning an award for breathing unassisted is not a good sign.

Imagine thinking she will get the nomination

>that can't get 100 people to show up

Picture must have been taken in a rural and suburban shithole.

Her rallies in big cities always attracted large crowds.