Aliens

So tell me /pol, are aliens real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chirality_(chemistry)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-dimensional_space
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/channel/UCWDPG5sZXNcJ3Xj4KwXaE3g
vimeo.com/basharcommunications
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For all intents and purposes, no.

why are there so many alien threads

Who the fuck cares?
It wouldn't change anything if they were here.

yes

Obviously yes.

.....user how can say this to you.....

REad this

derailment threads, sage and let it go away

this
even if it was what could you possibly do about it.

I can definitely answer "yes". That said, their appearance is indistinguishable from humans (although, nothing limiting them from assuming or employing other forms), and they come from the outer world, not from other planet. They created our world, but not us directly.

Yes, user, brown people do exist. It's not just a conspiracy

Everything was fine, /x/ was confined to their own board, until Dickless shut down the containment grid.

Yes, 8 years ago have seen a UFO that cant be explained with technology today. who knows what it could be.

Even if we colonize the entire galaxy there is some lmao with ten fully colonized galaxies ready to stomp us out.

Right now the only thing saving us is isolation.

Yes.
White people are the aliens.
Blue eyes and Blond hair are not of this world

Aliens are the product of movies. Movies produced and directed by Jews. Jews who want to get stupid goyim conditioned to the idea, not only of life being manipulated by an external higher power, but also that that external alien has always secretly lived among us. Seriously, half of the population is more ready and willing to believe that aliens are about to descend out of saucers than they are able to even imagine that another terrestrial race has been promoting the destruction of all local cultures in the world for nefarious parasitic purposes that stem from a demonic group evolutionary strategy...
YES ALIENS ARE REAL. AND THEY HAVE BIG, HOOKED NOSES, A SLANTED FOREHEAD, AND A STENCH OF UGLINESS!!!

The probability that aliens exist is EXTREMELY high considering the size and age of the universe...

Let me put it this way... There is a better chance of me winning the powerball lottery jackpot 5 times in a row, then traveling to every state in the US and winning the highest paying scratch off jackpots from each state, then getting on a plane and getting into a plane crash but I survive, then I get struck by lightning and survive, then a bear attacks me but I survive, and then I accidentally discover oil while trying to find help for my injuries and the land owner see's me and for no reason gives the land rights and ownership and I become a billionaire THAN THERE IS OF ALIEN LIFE NOT EXISTING.

In other words... it's pretty much statistically impossible for aliens to not exist.

u are the alien user

They are fallen angels.
Check out the book of enoch.

The truth is stranger than fiction.

Yes and their Aryan

Yea, they try to hop over your borders everyday.

Read Supernatural by Graham Hancock

Why the fuck is this even on /pol
Go to /x

Even 0.00001% is still a chance that were alone in this dimension.
If anything it's possible that humanity is a conglomeration of every alien species or beings that existed in our universe but got together and blended into one species because of necessity after they plundered every resource rich planet and later sorta destroyed the universe out of despair or degeneracy(big bang).

IMO the only possible existing aliens are the ones from different realities/dimensions since they are us but different due to probability.
Like scientists say, time is not an arrow pointing in one directions it's a vast network of tiny distractions and sometimes loops.

e.g if you flip a coin and it lands tails in another timeline or even reality the coin was heads. Same with "aliens", they're just us but were either created differently, endured different factors that stimulates survival or evolution and made different choices in a place that free will doesn't exist because of God.
Like us.
No, I don't do drugs this is just my opinion.

"build the wall"

It was them who turned the Swedes gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs

Who else would fug an alien female?

"Our ancestors were aliens and shit."

Your "opinion" is mostly fucking retarded.

We're a conglomeration of all former aliens that blended into one species because all the resource rich planets were used up? Did you know that that is literally scientifically proven wrong? Fucking /x/ tier faggotry.

Your bit about timelines... yes a coin flip could be different in another timeline and there could essentially be infinite timelines. But that shit about aliens and God is literally an epic level of retardation that shouldn't even be possible.

Yea, there is certainly a chance that we're alone "in this dimension" but it's such a low chance that it's hardly even considering seriously and is RADICALLY egocentric to the point of utter idiocy and sheer shame.

You should kys.

What if it was an amorphous blob alien? Would you fuck it? Would you fug an amorphous blob!?!?!? I know I would.

I would

Oh fuck thats hot. I'd let her stroke me with those blades. Do you think predator vag would have teeth?

simulation theory

>Who else would fug an alien female?

>implying any of the alien females look anything like something your instincts would be comfortable with.

So, to your query... the most appropriate response given the circumstances.

TITS OR GTFO.

>Do you think predator vag would have teeth?

OF COURSE IT HAS TEETH, THEIR JOWLS HAVE TEETH FFS.

IT'S ALL TEETH AND NONE OF THEM ARE BLUNTED FOR GRINDING.

Kushner is a grey alien

It is almost statistically impossible for there to NOT be some form of life on other planets. The question is whether or not we will ever encounter them. It's one thing to ask if there is such a thing as life on a plant other than Earth in a Universe with an uncountable number of galaxies, with an uncountable number of stars within every single one of those galaxies, a vast amount of those stars being orbited by planets, many, many of which are habitable... By our standards as carbon based life forms with our own specific requirements we evolved into. It's another thing to ask if any of the billions upon billions of planets that have the potential to spawn life are anywhere near us, and if whatever civilizations they may create (if they can even create functional societies. They might be niggers, or the Zerg.) are even advanced enough to explore the stars to find us.

In that case, I wonder what a male Predator's dick looks like. I'm not gay, just curious.

Dude, imagine the things a sentient blob with total control of it's body could to it's physical appearance.

Now imagine the things a sentient blob could do to your dick.

Definitely. More clever than humans, they really know how to cover their tracks. Then again, the tracks are there if you know where to look.
>theyre just shy, and we're just dumb.

Oh yeah

you know that pic is the devil right?

Blobs wouldn't need to evolve sentience.

all memes aside, aliens can honestly fuck off.
we had immigrants forced down our throats our whole lives, and it did nothing but make things worse.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chirality_(chemistry)

No.

Probably

What if the females lay eggs up the penis in the male and those newborns later burst out of your guts or dick thus tearing them apart and no amount of pregnancy protection can prevent this and they're also good looking but extremely rapey?

So I'll pass

yep
3 come visit once every 7 or 8 years
fuck em

A U S T R A L I A

Y E S

wtf does this have to do with fucking an ayy?

No. It's mathematically impossible

Not a likely reproductive system for such a complex organism.

What if the newborns bursting out of your dick gave you the most intense earth shattering orgasm you've ever had. Would losing your dick be worth?

You will most likely die from the encounter.

Not to mention the impossible odds of another life form evolving to sapience in the same timeframe as us, considering how long evolution takes.

alien intelligences that evolved on other planets must exist. whether their physical forms have ever visited us is almost impossible. if there are other forms of contact, beyond our current scientifice understanding, that may explain certain encounters with other beings. so its really 2 questions, are we alone in the universe (no), and are we EFFECTIVELY alone in the universe (possibly, hopefully not so). i believe that there ARE ways we can contact these beings outside normal science. i just dont think we really understand how that is done yet.

Aliens are just a Jewish experiment on creating whiteness in niggers that failed and occasionally has been seen in the wild. This is where the chupacabra and Bigfoot come from as well.

What if they're 5th dimensional beings like Interstellar? Literally highly evolved versions of us, or a completely alien species even. They would be able to travel anywhere, anytime, in an instant.

The 5th dimension is not a place, so the distinction is meaningless.

Your fucking retarded, there is OBVIOUSLY other life in the universe than just us.

What do you mean? We are aliens. We just don't see ourselves as aliens, because we are used to ourselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-dimensional_space

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-dimensional_space

That doesn't say a dimension is a place. A dimension is a degree of freedom.

How about ask the real questions here. And ask if Australia is real

i think scientists can almost guarantee that life exists out there considering what we know about the bizarre lifeforms here on earth. intelligent life is another story although they say there's a probability

Thank you so much for sharing that. It was beautiful, truly beautiful.

There's a zero percent chance of another sentient lifeform within the local group. Local supercluster, maybe one.

This isn't about the rarity of life, it's about the time scale of evolution. If we had one fewer natural catastrophe, the whole ecosystem would be different. The odds that two planets anywhere in the universe would have their evolutionary clocks synced up perfectly enough that they both have sapient life at the same time is beyond reason.

So for all intents and purposes, they don't exist.

says the jihadi posting on a voodoo'd camel hump

>I wonder what a male Predator's dick looks like. I'm not gay, just curious.

YOU HAVE NOT BEEN LISTENING, IT'S ALL TEETH!

The "im special" logical fallacy ladies and gents

>he doesn't even diamond dozen

if no who do you think your father is then?
you got to realize humans do not breed such ugly creature such as yourself

lol fuck off idiot, once you get to space natural disasters stop affecting you, unless it was some super precise gamma ray burst and they build all their shit in a line, theres not much to kill a civ that's reached space, its not really very hard to do though, but cunts have been manipulating humans for thousands of years, keeping the good tech out of our hands. observer ships from pretty much all alien races, and theres like 60 or 70 in some alliance that's protecting earth from a few of the bad ones, who are like robots n shit with AI, and non emotional races like the reptillians. anyway they're all sitting around the earth out of sync just observing, waiting for us to do some shit, and its just about time apparently, this is the real happening, when we take of the shackles of the reptilian controllers

Wew. Why got so defensive? Do I smell something not real?

Ayy lmao

about as real as your governments capacity to enforce peace

well the likelyhood is very high that somewhere out there there is another planet with the right conditions for evolution that led to the creation of sentient life similar to ours. if you mean other life forms like us but different that is. if we go by the literal definiton then yes. we have found alien life before even if it is only in the form of micro organisms.

I can't talk much but let's just say they aren't what the (((pop culture))) taught us.

It is, but if you're expecting some mystical Cthulhu type shit, then prepared to be disappointed

>physics doesn't exist off of earth.

Yeah sounds like an idea out of the jungle.

Usually there are two-three civilizations in pair around 5 lightyears(iirc), and due to same circumstances are similar in physical form.

According to our current understanding of space/time, and assuming they live as long as us, also the nature of existence/life.

We used to think Eclipse was a wolf covering moon, and from that what we know today was impossible to imagine.

I just want a snek gf already

You don't believe that.

only this one is real:
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/channel/UCWDPG5sZXNcJ3Xj4KwXaE3g

vimeo.com/basharcommunications

Why would in particular youtube target this channel removal while there are other actual scam channel with much more subscribers? Especially when at every chance this guy has claimed that "You don't have to believe anything, the information seems to help people so please just try that".

Especially the whole concept of channeling seem unbelievable to masses as ET communication, then say "this is misleading to people", hell a lot of comments are always fighting him instead.
This should be enough for learned.

Any one got that screencap of /k/ capturing a ayy lmao on a camera trap?

yes, in fact
>WE