Half empty seats

>half empty seats

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you dont get out much do you? everyone is in line buying beer before the show starts.

Was this the Trump rally ?

Yeah, this was pre-seating. Niggers always do this.

>LOL NEO NAZIS CAN'T EVEN FILL ONE EVENT

>but guys seriously neo nazis are the most dangerous threat to our existence right now, with their extreme islamophobia, if we're not careful soon they might be doing things like driving trucks into crowds of people or shooting people in Europe or doing suicide bombings

>be early
>not many people there
>because, you know, early.
>>>/Saged/

>buying beer

Buying beer at a political rally.

Typical Trump white trash

A seat is either full or empty. You can't sit with your feet up and call it half empty

what are you some kind of pussy who doesn't drink beer?

what is this event?

yes and the CIA funded neo nazi trash were there probably

let me guess

>DRUMPF

right?

It's the fire marshal not letting everyone in. It was mentioned in his speech, and that there are many people who were not able to get in.

nice representation people you poltards have

cuz buying a beer at any event is considered white trash.

It's no Hillary rally, that's for sure.

>going to politcal rallies

literally only retards does this and it proves there are way more retards on the left

>Not old enough to drink
>Thinks he has shit figured out

Good boy!

Was this Trump's rally today?

>obvious troll
For security reasons many of the venues are not allowed to seat to full capacity. It's been going on for a while now. Many factors are taken into account.

So why doesn't he schedule his rallies to be in middle school or sometimes high school gyms like Hillary if they restrict seating that much?

Even the (((media))) here admitted that Trump pulled a huge crowd for this rally

>beer
>america

HAHAHAHAHAH pisswater in a nice plastic cuck container

Trump rally. Not even joking.

It's a political rally, not a fucking musical event. People shouldn't be able to buy alcohol at these things.

B-B-B-BUT HILLARY. B-B-B-BUT OBAMA. Yawn. Get a new boogeyman.

>literally only retards does this and it proves there are way more retards on the left

You realize this is a Trump rally, and they're all right wingers right?

I mean. That's still more people than hillary got by a land slide. They even got to the point where they were paying people to go. Also is it early?

Oh give it up fag. Hillary Clinton lost, Trump is president, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Yeah if you're talking about Budweiser, Coors, or Pabst. There are much better American beers like Sierra Nevada, Samuel Adams, and Montucky.

For reference, pic related is the size of one of Hillary's presidential rallies.

hey i would give him my seat too if i saw his three chins on the back of his head, poor guy

My waifu

Is this the glorious white race i hear of so often? Or just the american variation of whiteness? Because let's face it, when Americans talk about white people they are really talking about German stock. Everyone knows that, apart from a few Irish-Anglos, the germans are the only ones that have legitimate claim to building this country. And they are a bunch of cucks in our modern day.

>Why wont Trump make his rallies like Hillary?
Is this a serious fucking question? I hope you are trolling, and to answer, BECAUSE FUCK YOU THATS WHY

>empty seats
>full senate
>full congress
>100% PRESIDENT!!!
im avin a giggle too innit

But Polish user, supporting Israel and Saudi Arabia against Sovereign Secular ME countries is based.

>cuck container

you idiots use cuck for things that don't even make sense. reddit, is that you?

those seats will still be fuller than your empty life lmao

weak D&C meme is weak

IT's OVER

>something makes me look bad
>must be CIA funded!
Conspiracytards are hilarious

hillary had more empty seats for her 100 days of presidency rally

Beer is degenerate

>People shouldn't be able to buy alcohol at these things.
grow a pair of balls you fucking pussy bitch ass nigger piece of shit

America has some of the best beers, just not the major commercial stuff

Little shill it's ok

Tell me where is hillary?

how are americans so fucking ugly?

>People shouldn't be able to buy alcohol at these things.

What do you suggest they do before the event starts?

Go be gay somewhere else, preferably Plebbit

>Food is full of unnatural shit since 9/11
>Increasingly paranoid since 9/11
>Increasingly poor since 9/11
>Constantly angry since 9/11

All of this takes a huge toll on the body.

Before the attacks America was fucking incredible.

Why is he making a rally 100 days into his presidency? What's even the point?

youre class warfare dosent even make sense

Sup Forums dosent identify with east coast democrats

lol you didnt have the vip pass for the masters this year fucking idiot why even go if you dont get to take photos with the winner

t. Muhammad al Americani