So once "fearless girl" is done triggering Sup Forumstards, what should be her next location?

So once "fearless girl" is done triggering Sup Forumstards, what should be her next location?

Go do,
that voodoo,
that you do,
soooooo well.

Nuke it first

>join operation cowgirl
Glue a burka on the statue

someone do this please

harsh but satisfying.

i like the idea
leftwing trigger incoming i guess

fearless girl conquers Japan

I fully agree with OP.

I hate Sup Forums but I want badly to trigger Saudis with feminist (real feminist, not tumblr shit) views. Like female dignitaries are now refusing to wear their Sharia bullshit while conducting diplomacy.

what happened?
they took her off?

idk I actually like the statue. I always saw it as something innocent and small fearlessly facing off against something much bigger and powerful.

like as an us regular people vs the powerful oligarch. Kinda sucks it's feminist progapanda

>facing off against something much bigger and powerful.
Bull markets are a good thing, you dipshit. You don't try to stop a bull market.

Or like Palestine and Israel.

>Bull markets are a good thing, you dipshit

is that so?

>the power of nazi propaganda
>"oh my god it makes sense and makes me want to take pride in my race!?!? just look at the power of this propaganda!!!!"

when will they realize that it has no power, it's just words on a piece of paper, if it convinces you it's because it's probably true, sure there are cases where the people are mislead and believe propaganda, but if it is 100 years in the future of said propaganda, and are told every living moment about how bad it is and how bad you should feel for your ancestors doing it, and you STILL believe it, it's true

Woah
so
powerful

4u

TELL ME ABOUT THE LIBERALS

WHY DO THEY NEED THE STATUE

He's a big bull.

That's a nice building.

really just needs the bull statues ass put in her face. women who don't like having other peoples shit shoved in their face is exactly why we need "smell my ass bull"

The fearless girl's worst fear = a granite chainsaw to the neck