Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeFZXNDz7uA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's an angsty faggot ass bitch

Ozymandias had the right idea except being a leftist homo

user, what was Roschach mistake ?

his a SJW

a noir detective guy who searches for the truth in a den of degeneracy and crime is the personification of Sup Forums, also shout out to The Comedian who swallowed too many red pills

Obviously, he's the only one who never compromised.

>Utilitarians and flipfloppers BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeFZXNDz7uA

Rorschach is basically Sup Forums and Ozymandias is the jews. Also, blue boy is the US gov/political establishment

This movie was literally shit. I hate how you've brought up even the thought of it.

He is wojak after being mentally abused by pepe

Nite Owl = leddit

True

Ozzy was a faggot. He dident fix the problem, he only delayed it, by killing Millions and causing Manhattan to run away to another universe.
In a world wide SHTF senario, it would of been better to die for the truth, then to live a little longer because of a lie, e.g.: what Rorschach did. Though his biggest fault is only strictly seeing everything in black and white and being a bitch about it.

it's Rawshark you mongrel

> movie

>movie
?

you didn't read the book?

Rorschach is the only hero of that story.
He's the only one who dared to stand up for what was right to fight tyranny and immorality to the end.

we are all rorschach or you are quite literally from The_donald

Though the movie was better in one respect, that ozzy used nukes instead of pulling a giant monster out of his ass.

Well yeah, but it's not that out of place in a comic.

Absolutely.

and i'm doctor manhattan bitch slapping you all.

In a comic that's pretty grounded in reality and history (with manhattten being the excption) a giant monster from nowhere is very out of place. Especially since it takes place on the brink of nuclear apocalypse

Moore was being ironic, by having his right-wing anti-hero be a scrawny red-haired guy, with hygiene issues. Albeit, still an undeniable badass. And Ozy was a left-wing ubermensch, with a square jaw, and... he was basically just portrayed as perfect, except for being the villain of the comic who killed untold numbers of people.

The movie fucked up the casting of Ozy so hard, it almost ruins the whole thing, though. Which is weird, since it nails the casting everywhere else.

ever notice ozzys giant genius cat? the comic is 30 years old and it's supposed to be out of place.

it's not nowhere and out of place

the pirate story throughout the book foreshadows an encounter with the unknown, how could nuclear war be the unkown if they are on the brink of nuclear war

the alien thing works because it is so out of hte ordinary it can shock even a world that is about to blow itself up

>scrawny
he's described as in top physical condition during the med exam in the prison iirc.

The comedians absurdist view of the world is much more Sup Forums. He embraced the chaos of the world, revelled it in even. He understood the nature of man more so than ozzy in my opinion. Ozzy bought time, the comedian waited for the inevitable without any resistance.

omg
the get is coming

i can't thing of something meaningful since i don't care for things anymore

The point of the alien, is it provides the world with an external enemy to unite against. I suppose in the movie that's Dr. Manhattan, but he's basically a god, so there's not much point in uniting against him.

Maybe?

Comedian swallowed the black pill.
It's all a joke.

In the end, Rorschach redpilled the press with his journal which i think is pretty great.

He's a deeply flawed man who ends up being the only real hero in the book.

yes, he's ugly

but he's adapt at boxing, general sports, he's literate and religious

mighty mouse is 5'3" and weighs 125 lbs

the comedian made me sad irl because he's fucking right

>Does Sup Forums like Rorschach?
Sounds jewish.

He was a pedophile.
Or am I thinking of the actor now? He played 3 pedophiles, so it's a role that's close to heart.

No, being a manlet is one the the most vile acts of degeneracy and he's committing it 24/7.

I don't know. I'd say Owl is the hero, or most virtuous character, of the book. Once Ozy had already committed mass murder, it made no sense to erase any of the benefits of as much, and put the world back on a possible path to nuclear war. Owl is the everyman, making due, whereas Ozy and Rorschach both represent crazy ideologies.

yes
he was a super jew
this
yep
true
>we are anomalous, we are a region
i fucking hate canada posters

yea desu

He killed a pedo.

one thing you need to understand Sup Forums.
im not in here with you
you're in here with me

>am I thinking of the actor now? He played 3 pedophiles
He was a child star in the 70s, I have no doubt some studio pedo jew touched his wee-wee.

I can see that point of view.

But that lets Ozymandias off the hook for what he did. Kind of like a murderer who kills someone, then turns around and says, "You believe killing people is wrong, and killing me won't bring my victim back, so the most moral course of action for you is to warehouse me forever."

Rorschach wants the people to know the truth and to be in charge of their own destinies no matter how badly that hurts. To be something more than pawns for powerful people with god complexes. To me, that's heroic.

Obviously part of what makes it a great book is that Moore leaves it up to the reader who is in the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA