Shot from the film "King Arthur: Legend of the Sword" (2017)

>Shot from the film "King Arthur: Legend of the Sword" (2017)
WE

WUZ

the legends of charlemagne's twelve peers, which arthurian legend was based upon, contain many saracen characters who convert to christianity and fight nobly against the paynim hordes

pic related

>black guy dressed like an arab
>white guy dressed like a uniqlo model

Britain during late antiquity and dark ages was pretty warm, so some nigger slaves could be transported there by romans, and then live there, so it could be real(on 0.0001%, but it still could be), anyway that film is totally shit

KANGSSSSS

guy ritchie was a mistake

N'

WUZ

I counted 3 nignogs in trailer.

Saracens were bedouins and berbers

Sorry

>we wuz arabs n shiet

What the fuck are the costumes? Jesus Christ

is it a crime for djimon hounsou to play a berber?

see

H&M male collection year 512

>djimon
#ДимaTыBop

we wuz wyzzardz

black magic?

so is he an Irishman or something?

sarcens are persians youre thinking of moors lel

RARE
A
R
E

I'm unironically hyped for this movie. Sup Forums was memeing that Lancelot was black in it weeks ago but that doesn't seem to be true lol

actually its all 3 im a retard, was thinking of the wrong thing

MUSLIMS IN ROBBIN HOOD

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

Romans had gauls, germans, dacians, iberian and semetic slaves the bulk of their slaves were not black because blacks were and are stupid and aggressive, blacks were merely exotic peices of property that were really only worth fucking.

So what? It isn't a documentary about medieval times. They can chose whatever actors they want. Get a life, fucking snowflake.

So, it possible to Arthur to be transgender?

At least by looking at the costumes, characters, hairstyles, weapons and story we can see that Hollywood is finally trying to be more historically accurate....

I wouldn't mind lol.

I thought Arthur was a black transwoman

>medieval dude in 2000's outfit

oh ok

Beep bop skeewop

Wouldn't be a problem if SJWs didn't bitch about white people playing nonwhite roles

are you fucking RETARDED

>WE WUZ
>egyptians
>aryans
>arabs

We folks who is't has't most wondrous amounts of melanin once did rule a palmy empire.