m.youtube.com/watch?v=kf30eYUyOdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao that guy is a top dweeb look at him

>October of last year

thats like last century

Now THAT is a combover.
Holee fuck

>mfw Idgaf

But how can Pepe be for everyone except for white supremacists?

Lol this faggot needs to let go of Pepe, his version is 1/1000th of ours.

Not to mention the majority of people who like Pepe like him for the third-party memes, not anything from Boys Club.

lets meme matt furie, he looks like a feggit

his original pepe

the rarest pepe of all

it got stolen and is now not rare at all. I hope this never ever happens to my rare pepe collection. nobody will see them. it's just too risky.

>Normies claim WE were the ones that stole their memes.

It's like Disney going autismo apeshit over Gooby or Dolan. It's the mutation that sparks the meme.
Furie really needs to just take the hit. He drew a panel(feels good), someone changed it (feels bad)AND THEN it became massive.

>that hairline
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PEPE IS A FROG OF PEACE

Of course the irony of all this is that pepe can be anything you want him to be; they're the ones who associated him with us. We didn't take him, hillary Clinton literally got up on a stage in front of the millions of viewers and handed him to us on a silver plate.

>pepe did nothing wrong
>hitler did nothing wrong

pepe = hitler?

This picture is high art.
It took intense skill to make something so faux and irritating, while maintaining the look and feel of someone out of touch.

Truly a troll of skill and taste sculpted this.

pepe belongs to us now faggot.

Pepe was always a template meme frog. Could be used for everything.

butthurt MSM can't take a joke and immediately associates nazis with Pepe.

Pepe did nothing wrong.

Neither did milk.

>people think they own their memes

>Going bald and covering it up.

HAHAHAHAHA

JUST

TOUR'S OVER BOYO.

Pepe got redpilled. There's no going back.

>muh intellectual property

Pepe is the one, we must embrace him among the hate he gets from the SJWs

I can't find it when I need it but there's that mini comic of Pepe giving a nazi speech and at the end someone asks him what's wrong and he says "it's nothing" and looks at an old photograph... can't find it. It was a redpilling origin.

Pepe inst ours he is one of us you dunder head

what music is playing?

Feels jihad man!

No Surprises - Radiohead
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u5CVsCnxyXg

jews will perish in 2023

A U S T R A L I A

YES

Did disney ever complain about gooby and dolan or are you just usung it as comparison ?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kf30eYUyOdE

>I don't know how meems work

What the puck did you just say about me you cunt? I'll have you know I learned about the dreamtime from Aunt Telma and I've been involved in lotsa diffrunt break and enters on houses owned by cunts like you, cos I'm aboriginal and I can take your pucking stuff. I've got over 300 DVD players.

I'm trained at throwing spears at kangaroos and I'm the top boomerang thrower in the Woongacoonganooga tribe. You are nothin' to me but just another white cunt to ask for small change. I will come up to you and invade your personal space with a smell the likes of which hasn't been seen on earth for 40,000 years, mark my pucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that pucking shit to me over the internet? Think again, pucker. As we speak I am contacting my nephew Moreton who is stealing someone's iPhone so I can trace your IP so you better prepare for a storm of VB cans, cunt. The cans that wipe out that pathetic little thing you call your life. You're pucking dead, cunt. I can be anywhere, any time and I can kill you and take your non-colour-dyed metho, puck your dog and take your thongs.

Not only am I extensively trained in glassing pucking cunts, but I have access to boomerangs, spears and dat pucking thing we swing around to make loud noises, which will bring the entire population of the Woongacoonganooga tribe to your lawn and wipe your miserable cunt arse off the face of my continent. If you could only know what pucking retribu.... retribut... retributi... .... revenge your smart-arsed comment was gonn' bring, you'd have held your pucking tongue.

But you didn't, you couldn't, you're giving me two pucking dollars you pucking idiot. I will vomit Coolabah and port over you and you will drown in it.

You're pucking dead, cunt.

Im not suprised