Is US western society inevitably fucked?

Is US western society inevitably fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw
youtube.com/watch?v=sa-jFXy2HJg
youtube.com/watch?v=5A09YdBLBX4#t=660
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This gender shit is just a phase that these people will cringe at when they look back on it 20 years later

QUADS OF UNDENIABLE TRUTH

They will do more than cringe when they realize that you cannot grow back a penis.

I hope so. The sooner it ends the better, the more value can be saved.

this. quads of truth

I hope so, transgenderism is one of the worst things in the world.

Or what about the young kids who have been given drugs to "transition" when the doctors should be put in jail.

How so?
youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw

Worst but also the most interesting issues. Really makes you think what the primary school classroom will be like.

I hope so

praise be to kek

test

But daaaaaad, this is who I really am.

Great, bring on the traps!

It's funny how the male is black.

Don't worry.
An economic depression followed by a serious war, then the good old values will be back on tracks.

Reddit's opinion about Sup Forums. Opinion anons?

It all depends on the outcome of the French elections and the deconstruction of the EU.

almost 20% of all transgenders commits suicide after their shitty phase flies over. The problem will solve itself eventually.

>leaf

80% of them will be dead by suicide within 20 years tho

Imagine paying to send your kids to College and this happens
youtube.com/watch?v=sa-jFXy2HJg

only 2 genders mang

reminds me of when twitch raids were big and I told a friend about them, he then came back to me the next day and told me that he looked through twitch all night and couldn't find any "Sup Forums raids".

I read that there is anthropological evidence that before a state goes to shit from the inside it's occupants typically degrade groups to the individual, and seek to make it less homogeneous.

I got that edition for the lulz and Jesus Christ it's bad

I just realized this is the same antifa guy that was twerking at the pre-NPI conference dinner.
youtube.com/watch?v=5A09YdBLBX4#t=660

This is truly a horrible time in human history.

Also only two genders.

Lapen will win. Thread derailed.

Post the inclusive version, you fucking insufferable shitlord

>Lekike
Fuck off nigger

Islam will take over in about 50 years time.

Toothpaste has a secret brainwashing compound in it which has turned the west degenerate over the years. It's the ultimate weapon of (((them)))

When I saw that magazine in the hands of a guy in the train it acctually blew my mind how close all this bs allready is to me s:

I identify as both human and sandworm