Reddit tries to explain Sup Forums

Opinion anons?

go fuck yourself Libyan nigger.

GET OFF MY BOARD.

Narcisse pls

Riddetfag begone

Zero fucks given. Faggots, talking to faggots is all I see.

Sup Forums: explain Reddit.

>these people come here

They still don't know about our sacrifice ritual initiation. Dumbest faggots in the world I swear.

circlejerking within approval of mods

They're right, only the most depraved souls stick around this place but they think it's totally normal. They end up with a twisted sense of empathy where they cry about a cat being skinned whilst wishing they could genocide a whole race. There's a reason this place attracts so many anti-social, maladjusted men

wait wait, are you telling me these are just people shit posting? Like I actually have to deal with reality and the real internet? How does a country like the USA stand for something like this?

Shit.

I just love anime girls.

Redditors need to die, they're useless faggot pieces of shit.

Sup Forums is for the alpha males that passed penis inspection day at school.

>i assume they support trump to fuck with antifa
do these faggots think we really care about antifa at all?

Youre one of the good mapleniggers

That's a nice picture. Would you mind if I would save it?

>There is no empathy, there is no humanity, reality itself is a meme to Sup Forums, and they're just waiting for the world to burn down.

This sounds pretty accurate to me.

reminds me of the good old days when Sup Forums was the "secret website for the hacker group anonymous" We are finally back to the good old days of being the internet boogeyman.

hehe yea I just sacraficed my boipuss to tyrone the other day as the initiation states so I'm one of yall now.

>they want chaos
i just wish hitler won ww2 that's all

I-is there a group behind /pol?

H-how do I get in? Do you guys like me? :3

lel people take this place seriously

I mean, I'm looking forward to the inevitable death their riots will cause.

moderated hell, but with more faggots

We are legumes. Never forgive or forget.

kikes

>most people on Sup Forums have been there 6-10 years

Sup Forums has by far one of the youngest average demographics (Sup Forums wise), up there with Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums

Censored speech.

It's not the worst explanation I've seen. Better than 'le asshole of the internets' that everyone likes to sling around.

It does surprise me how little self-awareness t_d has. They are almost entirely derivative of Sup Forums, to the point that they are basically a shitty diet version of /trumpgen/. Yet they think they are of themselves, that they are the tip of the right wing spear on the internet.

just fill in one dot between the 3 and 0 to make it 3.0

Nice to see larping cucks scaring redditors away.

>if you don't like jews and niggers you're just CUHRAYZEEEE XDDD
>literally unable to comprehend how people might have a problem with other races

that cringefest is the epitome of reddit. there's a saying that reddit is full of stupid people who think they are smart, while Sup Forums has a lot of smart people who entertain themselves and others by acting stupid.

"the key players are super secretive (and they should be)"

"how is the coordination managed"

"how does one go about earning their trust".

My god how the fuck does this clown survive in the real world. And the sad part is that this kind of earnest stupidity winds up in HR, teaching positions, politics, etc.

the statement is already true though

Sup Forums is a receptacle for normalfags to shit their vitriol, racism and blind hatred into. This is so they don't break the "polite etiquette" of their Faceberg or Reddit groups and remain good goyim.

You can pretend there are still people left who use Sup Forums and only Sup Forums, but that antiquated lie hasn't been feasible in 10 years. The internet is too large now. The same idiots who shout "gas the kikes" alongside you are probably spics, niggers and kikes themselves, only here to pretend to be stupid and have a laugh so they don't risk it during their normal lives.

c-chicago police scanner?

Sup Forums with names

Rick and Morty's Szechwan sauce lol. Teh penguin of doom. Xd

Oh yess, gimme that karma from your dirty clicks

They're not wrong

this

Go back, Antonios. My feta cheese is in the oven and I'm hungry.

I think he's part right. But I don't really understand people calling this place nihilistic. I'd argue that saying culture doesn't matter, religion is stupid, there's no point to anything, THAT is nihilistic. THAT is Reddit.

And besides, I think most of us have a pretty beautiful expectation of the world, it's just dis heartening to see it mocked at and demonized every where we go.

He's free to his opinion but he's also a big ol faggot supreme

The only place in which you can discuss piracy and that makes me angry.

>obfuscating Sup Forums like this as if there is still a mystic surrounding the 'asshole of the internet' in 2017 no less where pretty much most of the site's visitors are lurkers coming from the recent election and r/T_D shills

at this point you shouldn't even give a fuck anymore
Sup Forums is doing even doing a lot better for itself than the usual stuff that gets posted before the election

Politically correct while being on the net

>reality is just a meme to them

Beautiful words, we are but memes to a greater mind. Entertainin thoughts of existance

>it is not Reddit

that's where you're wrong kiddo

>Visite exit

I think it has spiked with the (((SJW))) menace and this is the only outlet for them to speak out. Some may know of B Strawberry Clock. There are old timers.

If you have to explain Sup Forums or have someone explain it to you, then you'll never understand it.

Teh elite test of the Sup Forumslack is to withstand listening to scanners about nigger violence.

or trump..

this is the last bastion of free speech. anonymity to say what ever the fuck u want, no repercussions.
If you lurk through the chaos you will find order, and it is not what you expect it to be.

Point is, Sup Forums is made up of so many participants from different nations around the world, that it seems the majority just enjoys the chaos and bad conditions everywhere. There would be nothing to talk abaout if everything was all right.

I'm gonna need a link to this.

Chiraq or Chicongo are the most patrician threads

>But then the best stuff gets on t_d
>I know the key players are probably super secretive
WE KEY PLAYERS NOW

Sup Forums is a board for the peaceful and satirical commentary of the African dung beetles life cycle

I don't know what the fuck these lebbit faggots are talking about, we dindu nuffin

This a whole new dimension of shitposting

fucking robert

Sup Forums

Sweet sincere fools that don't hate themselves as much as they ought to.

You take the memes very seriously and pol is one person.

I remember my early days of the interweebs and being terrified of that crazy Sup Forums website. I only heard such terrible things about it but look at me know....fuck

reddit: retards pretending to be smart

Sup Forums: smart people pretending to be retards

Robert is the hero we need. I can't name a time when Robert hasn't stopped BLACK MALE

Reddit has a board called /r/The_Donald. It has all the spiciest memes. Check it out!

Its best that way. They have superior numbers and filter to the wider normie net they are a neccesary cog on the "right wing"

>I'm a hyper empathetic emotional normie
Being maladjusted in our society is a sign of well adjustment

4chin is now r/nupol

This board is filled with a billion normies, and weaponised autism is like 0.01% of the board. So no. Also """"hate speach"""" and blantatly racism is just the truth being out in the public without a firewall.

that's actually a very good bait to spot the plebbitors

nice job beady

>Reality itself is just a meme to Sup Forums, and they're just waiting for the world to burn down
pretty good desu

Why is 6 afraid of 7?

He wants to get involved in some antics, but is he made of stern enough stuff to get into some hijinks?

>And the sad part is that this kind of earnest stupidity winds up in HR, teaching positions, politics, etc.
So much this

>Sup Forums: smart people pretending to be retards
yeah no
more like autists and retards larping

kikey pebbles

>there is no empathy
>there is no humanity
>reality is a meme
>pol shall free me

We the sith now boys

[-] RetardedMemeName 289 points 3 seconds ago

BAZINGA HAHA

permalink embed

Shut up rice nigger, where are your statistics you're basing that off?

too many fuggin ragheads on did board tbqhywthbhtwsfamalama

I'm reffering to you btwqabyt

Reddit, to someone who doesn't used reddit, seems to be a place where people go to discuss things with an identity. This identity can be similar to a tripfag, but it goes deeper than that due to upvotes or karma or whatever.

By tying your name to the website, you open yourself up to the world to see what you've said and allow them judge you based on what you've said. This works mostly against you if you have a valid point to an argument but then others see your post history and are allowed to consider your opinion valid or not based on that.

Without anonymity, people can form bias simply because they don't like the person who wrote the text.

It's called the Chicago Police Scanner General you semen swilling dweeb. How fucking new are you that you don't know where to find it?

Chinkmoot is secretly a redditor

stfu sven/achmed

we smart now don't you know

>le Sup Forums is evil meme

This place is soft as a pussy compared to old Sup Forums or even Sup Forums a few years ago.

They would have really thought we were psychos with the "magic crystals" recipe or cutting ourselves for Ebola chan sacraments.

>tfw to intelligent to pretend a retard fämälämäzöid

this
Posting a controversial opinion on Reddit: downvoted until it's hidden
Posting a controversial opinion on Sup Forums: be called a faggot and have your point refuted with words

First thing you need to join pol is a really cool username.

We also check :

Pretty much everything.

Yes, even reddit. For "fun".

And just wait until they know about layer2

centralized tripfag circlejerk