Jews don't like Jesus because they are evil

The synagogue of satan.

Sweden burns churches, Germans are mostly athiests. First 2 countries in Europe to fall.

There might be an invisible world out there. Who knows.

bump

bump

no. it's not exactly that. try looking into definitions of GEN IV warfare. It might provide some insights into global affairs. There are no more good guys or nice guys left - only CIA lemon party gestapo holocausting straight people making room for colored people aka united rainbow pervertariat. So it's like zombie apocalypse, but zombies are the ones that are smart, but powered by something you can call artificial intelligence since they are in the need to know. People are not in the need to know and they obviously try to understand what is going on. So in that sense they are "not haves" meaning they don't have a brain. So it's very devious targeting mechanisms where targeted usually gets processed into grateful dead non violent resistance of resting in pieces.

I don't know, Jesus was Jewish. There are good jews and there are bad jews. Just like everyone else.

>Sweden burns churches, Germans are mostly athiests. First 2 countries in Europe to fall.

You're probably right about this though. I greatly fear God and believe that he does not mess around.

Jesus and all of his early followers were Jews

Jesus is the Lion of Judah, King of Jews

In the end of the world, God will bring down a New Jerusalem

If there's anyone from the synagogue of Satan, corrupting God's word and image, it's YOU.

Repent you fool.

, “I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9).

“I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you” (Revelation 3:9).

When the fuck did we burn churces, are you talking 793AD here? Are you confusing Varg Vikernes with a Swede?

bump

same shit

>Norwegian dude burns churches 25 years ago
>Sweden falls because of an unsustainable immigration policy
>Look here it's a sign of god!

K

Maybe it is because Barbara Spectre is there

^ this nigger got mad

>Maybe it is because Barbara Spectre is there
No shit

>projecting this much

You have no idea what you're reading

Repent

The US is the epitome and originator of all degeneracy and first white country to turn nonwhite. But hey you have a lot of christcucks so everything will be okay right?

You repent first sinner

Yea. So pump up the jesus jams

I repent every day

>Germans are mostly athiests
Iceland should be hell right now, but it isn't. Iceland is way more atheist than Germany. Yet it's a nice place to live. There's no niggers in Iceland. Germany is brainwashed to be self-hating, and to go after nigger shit and turn in to Babylon. So God is punishing them. It's happening to all of Europe, though. And Americans can't laugh, your chimps are stomping on your head while chanting for your death. You've gone after race-mixing with the seed of the serpent.

The fruits of Protestantism, my friend.

Didnt they crucify Yeshua/Jesus?!

Atheism(and its isms) is a tool to destroy Christianity, to usher in the Synagogue of Satans Luciferian agenda; of One World Government, One World Religion, One World Everything.

I love how you faggots will say this shit when it fits your narrative but will bitch about the US being uptight about sex and drugs the very next day.

fuck off Satan

no one thinks the US is uptight about sex and drugs, they're as much our national pastimes as baseball, being fat or fighting wars of aggression for Jews and oil