So this has always bothered me when learning about history

So this has always bothered me when learning about history.

I consider my self to know a lot about World War 2 but this has always bothered me.

The allied countries always said that Germany was the aggressor.

But, why was it that Germany spent so much time and money (at the order of hitler) to make the atlantic wall if they were aggressors?

Like if they were the aggressors, how is it that they are building defenses, that the ALLIES INVADED.

Am I missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/holocaust/wiki/tedor-poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is very antisemitic of you user, you should be ashamed

You cant fucking enter someone elses house and expect to just live there from now on. You gotta defend yourself from the previous owners friends.

Reduces Britain to virtually fighting only a defensive war and discourages American intervention

But if they were aggressors why did they not invade?

They defended against Allies invasion

Maybe because Germany invaded countries around itself, countries which had allies that germany could not successfully invade.

You utter moron.

>Am I missing something?
Yep, the eastern front.
Nazi Germany knew the allies planned landing from western front.
As it couldn't fight on both fronts simultaneously, they decided to build the Atlantic wall.

When??

Oh, because they attack soviets. ok ok ty

When you start a war you risk getting invaded.
Germany was the aggressor against Poland and USSR.
UK joined war to defend Poland.
Germany couldn't control UK because Battle of Britain. Couldn't control Atlantic because of Royal Navy.
US enters war against Germany because Pearl Harbour.
When US invades Germany it'll launch from UK.
Germany builds atlantic wall.

> Invaded Poland, invaded neutral belgium, invaded France
All those countries are allied to Britain, tey bombed britain but could never invade it as the ressources were not enough, they were fighting in the colonies and against the soviets as well. Being already at war with Britain they knew something would come so they built defenses. It's that simple.

Hitler sued for peace with Britain twice, after Poland capitulated and after France capitulated.

He viewed anglo-saxon Brits as equals, if not more superior, to Ayrans and wanted an alliance with them.

s. Churchill, Hitler, and The Unnecessary War by Patrick Buchanan

Also Dunkirk.

So allies lie. Change history cause they won.

Ty for book. I will read soon

>UK joined war to defend Poland.

UK had no intention of landing boots on the ground in Eastern Europe to defend Poland. They were afraid of losing continental European hegemony to Germany.

Churchill sold Poland out to be ruled by Stalin at the end of the war.

I never bought into the holohoax and "hitler dindunuffin" until I read Buchanan's book about the war.

The degree to how much we were lied to in school is astounding, to the point of blatant propaganda.

>If not more superior
>Retarded american
Ahhh not surprised

They had already invaded poland, benelux, and France

He wanted peace with Britain, but Britain could not accept peace. They were allied to Poland. If they did not respect their alliance their whole diplomacy would have fallen in pieces because nobody would have trusted them. This is he basis for an Alliance.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Declaration of war was in response to German invasion of Poland. But yeah Poland got basically no help and sold out.

This isn't even true, the truth is that Churchill is an Aryan blood lusting commie Jew that sucked Bolshevik Stalin cock and wanted to spread communism. This is true for all eternal anglos.

It's time for NatSocs to leave Hitler and the Swastika behind, and to look towards the future

>be brit bongs
>say after WWI that Danzig being occupied by Poland was a mistake of Versailles
>explicitly say Hitler should get it back (Churchill)
>hitler negotiates with Poland to get it back
>during negotiations, britain guarantees Poland
>Poland acts like mornic slavs and breaks negotiations for Danzig
>hitler gets made at Britain, ally's with Russia whom he intended to eventually fight to scare Britain out of guarantee
>Poland continues to fuck with ethnic germans in danzig
>???
>days after invading Poland, tons of ethnic germans are found dead, the bodies decayed for weeks

rlly makes u think

They had absolutely no reason to protect Poland other than to placate Germany and start a war.

95% of the atlantic wall was on occupied territory lol

What I said and what you said is true.

Churchill was an unprincipled warmongering ((greatest goy)) of all time.

>days after invading Poland, tons of ethnic germans are found dead, the bodies decayed for weeks
source?

>Poland continues to fuck with ethnic germans in danzig
details/sauce for this?
Have heard of it, tried looking it up but found nothing. It's nazi lies.

>UK joined war to defend Poland
Then why didn't they go to war with the USSR?

This is where it get dodgy because "You can't trust Nazi propaganda at the time" meanwhile we wholeheartedly believe everything the Stalin regime investigated about concentration camps, the guy that was photoshopping peers out of photos as soon as they stepped on his foot.

What we DO know for sure, both the allies and nazi Germany, is that Bloody Sunday happened and both sides were getting massacred.

Hitler explicitly said that ethnic Germans being killed in Danzig is the casus belli for the war in a few of his speeches prior.

I still haven't really settled on which way yet.

What we do know for sure, is that prior to Britain guaranteeing Poland, Germany wanted not only Danzig but they also wanted to ALLY with Poland. They viewed Russia as the greatest threat to their existence and were planning on expanding eastward.

there are 0 sources in your post, which is what you were asked for

They wanted to invade (and they should have) with Operation Sea Lion, but chose to attack the Russians instead with Operation Barbarossa

Literally everything i'm reciting is from Churchill, Hitler, and The Unnecessary War by Patrick Buchanan. He sources everything there.

What I was interested though was the Germans finding weeks-old ethnic German corpses in Danzig. I've heard about Hitler talking about atrocities and there certainly was some sort of harassment going on from the Polish side, but this is literally the first time I hear of German soldiers finding an actual massacre committed by Poles.

To consolidate their gains? Germany only wanted to restore their borders pree ww1 since the country where split in to two parts and the germans living in the occupied region in poland suffered. So they where the aggressor but with god reason.

Didn't want to fight the Nazis and Soviets at the same time I guess. They should have done according to the agreement but it would have been a stupid move.

I can only find nazi related sources like Leon Degrelle rn I'd have to look through my bookmarks more.

Like I said before this is the point where it's all German source, so obviously it's all propaganda and has no basis of truth.

>But if they were aggressors why did they not invade?

You need to learn your history Ameri-bro

Hitler did want to invade, this is what the battle of britain was all about, air superiority.
If the nazi's had won that battle (which they nearly fucking did) they would have had a much safer passage across the channel to invade the UK (It still would have been tough but more manageable with air superiority)

Its also worth noting that he offered very hansom peace terms with the UK countless times, all of them refused.

Either way, Germany was justified in declaring war to retake Danzig on the basis of self-determination.

Also, sourced history of Danzig prior to ww2:
reddit.com/r/holocaust/wiki/tedor-poland

they didnt just retake Danzig did they? They allied with the communists and removed their white nationalist communist killer neighbours that saved them from communism in 1921.

>Germans building a defensive wall in occupied France, Denmark and Norway
>so peaceful

There was no warplan of Poland until they withdrew negotiations because Britain guaranteed them.

Hitler allied with Russia in order to scare Britain out of the guarantee but he misunderstood how suicidal they were.

>wikipedia is source in america
kek

>Am I missing something?

How would you feel if you knew that the German war machine was underwritten by Wall St and US manufactures?
.........even after 1941

Ignore anti-Anglo shill threads. SAGE

Germany's collapse was imminent. We got involved to stop the USSR from total dominance in Europe.

Britain wanted the war. Hitler made offers to Churchill many times but he refused.

Allies were the aggressors of the war and Jews had a massive hand in making the entire thing happen. (((They))) were mad as hell that Hitler managed to lift Germany from the dirt when the rest of the world was dealing with the Great Depression. And of course he didn't sell his banking to the jews but instead threw them out.

This is all you need to know.

>Britain wanted the war.
Our leader did not want war and was an appeaser, Hitler made promises to everyone and betrayed them afterwards.

>MUH JEW JEW

You do realise that the UK got into a war with the Jews during WW2 right?

>b-but muh Israel
>MUH SELLING LAND TO JEW JEW
That was what Hitler wanted you idiot, he wanted Jews out and in their own land. We provided it, Jews fucked around and killed our peace keepers, Jews were then embargo'd from travelling to Israel which led to the Jewish insurgency.

God have none of you picked up a history book at all?

Fucking retarded chink.

>Am I missing something?
A chromosome, or maybe a brain

sauce ?

Not true at all, USA funded the Soviets.

Patton (((conveniently))) died when he started saying that the Allies defeated the wrong enemy and should attack the Soviets immediately.

The western front was created at Stalin's request.

You should read the Unnecessary War

Jewish capitalism and Jewish communism were two sides of the same, working towards the common goal of destroying jew free Germany. Thats why Russia could invade Poland, Finland and others and face zero condemnation, and why a unholy alliance existed between Christian JewSA and Jewussia which had systematically murdered millions of Christians delibrately. Poland wanted peace but we demanded that they refuse all peace offers, mobilize their army and do whatever it takes to get Germany yo invade

Finnish =Chink, ((History books)) muh 6 gorillion MILO OUR GUY XD. CHURCHILL GREATEST EVER BRITON ;DD ITS NOT DA JEWS ITS D MUSLIMS Go back to the Donald, please

Good advice user, Ill remember this in the future.

>Building defenses in countries you've already successfully invaded
>T-t-they w-weren't aggressors!
>Hitler dindu nothin!

The cognitive dissonance of this board never fails to astounds me when it comes to the war.

What a load of shit frog, Britain didn't declare war on USSR when they invaded Poland. Fkin butt hurt Anglo alway trying to destroy Germany.

The main war happened in Eastern Europe not on atlantic front. Operation Barbarossa and the invasion of France simply called "Blitzkrieg" today is nothing else than ignoring diplomatic facts, Hitler invaded Sovjet Union when both sides had a peace treaty, he was a rat no question about that and the aggressor.

Nice rebuttal you fucking nigger.

Hitler dindu nuthin he wanted to save white race by killing millions of white people.

>No military left to take on the USSR
>America does nothing
>No one else does nothing
>HURR IT'S ON YOU BRITAIN, EVEN THO YOU'VE HAD YOUR MEN KILLED, EQUIPMENT DESTROYED AND YOU'RE BANKRUPT! IT'S YOUR DUTY TO STOP THE USSR!

Where was your shit hole when the USSR made a play for Poland? Oh yeah that's right, shoving coconut crabs up their arses whilst singing UNGA BUNGA around a camp fire and raping each other with spears.

Go fuck your dead mum you Maori nigger fuccboi.

How could anyone believe him?

I wouldn't have.

yea, he should not have killed the 2,5 million Jews in Poland. Wish they would be still be there. As your overlords.

They had essentialy 0% political power before WWII. After your little idiocy they made about 37% of ruling communist elites.