EU to separate Scotland and N.Ireland from UK

THEY ARE DOING IT LADS

They are going to kill Brits for brexit. Based Germans

>thestar.com.my/news/world/2017/04/28/eu-to-say-united-ireland-would-be-automatic-full-member/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-britain-back-queue-trade-deal-eu-angela-merkel-brexit-a7696376.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, Trump told Brits to fuck off too.

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-britain-back-queue-trade-deal-eu-angela-merkel-brexit-a7696376.html

Keep 'em

Well IRA frought for hem for a while desu

Are you a German who moved to Poland to escape his arabic country or (((they))) just pay you to post here?

the shit martini stirrers signed their duffel bag warrant with theory of evolution.

So what? They would still be under monacrh's rule

not surprising
They already declared it on UK

b8 thread, of course a united ireland would be joining the EU as a full member, it's not as if the Republic of Ireland is joining Northern ireland, it's the other way around.

If NI is annexed by the Republic of Ireland, the Republic of Ireland is still a full member of the EU.

2: The EU can not dissolve the United Kingdom, if it's going to dissolve its not going to be because the EU but rather the north cucks wanting it.

sage thread

Shame, the EU Will never achieve that, bunch of delusional retards.

>according to sources and anonymous officials
Man, it's like you niggers are retarded.

Good. The Welsh are the only other good part of the UK.

That cartoon re-enforces unhealthy gender stereotypes. Haven't they seen the movies where the skinny girl beats the shit out of like 5 ripped army doodz? Also Anglo Union would rape the arse out of the EU. No discussion.

it's the third option 99+% of the time - he's just stupid/trying to be contrarian

stupidity is the simplest answer, why always cry about shills

Lmao. EU is like a cult. Once you try to leave they try to turn everything against you.

It will be good for the brits in the long run if they just manage through this hard time.

I honestly wish Finland would drop EU as well but our treasonous leadership would never allow that.

EU is only good for Germany and maybe France.

Don't flatter niggers by claiming that they're as stupid as the polish

>eu fatter then usa
>usa has china face

wat

>wanting to drop out from EU defend clauses
Fuck off kremlinrat

Seems like (((they))) have gotten to you.

EU and our retarded government is the reason why Finland is in a dump and has been for quite a while.

holy shit thats some dedication. I cant imagine how salty you'd have to be to post this shit for months on end.

Nope, Soros pays me with shekles

trump literally had merkel over and ivanka is clearly with her.

Britain is cucked I LOVE IT

This is incomplete without the first part where he says that he never thought that he will come to fight alongside an elf

Brits are kill nao, fuck them

What a sad cunt.

Wow this cartoon is really sexist

The beady eyed eternal anglo BLOOD

It will be joyous to watch uk get all the trade deals the eu can't get due to their own inefficiency.

Well weell well

>meme of the ultimate kike schulz
Fuck off you faggot kike shill

It's going to be an interesting 2 to 5 years.

Need i point out that the continent has tried to blockade the United Kingdom multiple times and failed.

You will fail again.

Dieu et mon droit
In Defens
Cymru am byth

Rule Britannia, God save the Queen.

>we would lose Northern Ireland all of its shit baggage

Oh...oh noooo...

DO IT!

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN SO BAD!

This. A thousand times this.

The only thing this silly propaganda is encouraging me to do is buy more stuff from brits instead of the eu

FFS. You can't make a deal with Britain until 2019(?) it has to go through the fucking EU.

And people wonder why people fucking hate it.